My birth path

• hi all of you!im new in this forum and in numerology science!im very confused and i wanna know my birthpath number!my birthday is 8/5/1996 or 8 may 1996!!if i add these numbers i get 38 and from 38 i must be a 11!!but many many links and some ppl i asked said that my number in fact is 2!!plz plz help me i wanna know my number because i dont feel so much a 2!!plz again help me.

• The problem is, that there are two concepts of birthpath numbers:

One concept says, 11 is a special birthpath number, the visionary.

The other concept says, there are only 10 birthpath numbers, so you are a 2.

I recommend you the book of dan millman: The Life You Were Born To Live. Maybe it could help you to understand your birthpath as the path of the Two, better: the 11/2.

Rebellion is individual. Rebel! Take responsibility for your life.

• IM VERY CONFUSED!THE SAME HAPPENS TO U.S.A PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA BIRTHDAY 4 AUGUST 1961 HE MUST BE AN ELEVEN BUT THE SAME AS ME IN THE END HE GETS A 2!!THERE ARE MANY FAMOUS PPL WHO HAVE THE SAME MIXED NUMEROLOGY IDENTY NUMBER.(MADDONA,AL GORE,KOBE BRYANT,JOHN MCCAIN)ANYWAY THANX FOR HELPING ME!

• But in the book I recommended to you, Dan Millman differentiates between the different numbers that lead to the sum of digits 2. So you are a 38/2, but Barack Obama is a 29/2.

• Double digits like 11, 22, 33 etc (although many numerologists deny that anything after 22 is a master number - I disagree) are Master numbers and carry a different more universal vibration to all other numbers. They are highly evolved and spiritual numbers but can be very difficult to live up to. People born under these vibrations have stronger learning patterns from birth, and at times can lead extraordinary lives, when they are aware of their full potential. Again it is a matter of choice and it is called ‘Freewill’. Many 11s or 22s etc. can only manage the more down-to-earth vibration of a 2, 4, etc. You can find the explanations of the master number vibrations anywhere on the net and you will see the choice that must be made as to which vibration you can handle at the present moment.

• That is so very interesting!

My life path number is 22/4 and i am definately willing to live up to the number 22. 😄

I will definately try that's for sure and if i cant then i guess i that's what i have the number 4 for. lol.

Jonhleka, good luck! hope you learn more then just numerology in these wonderful forums!

• thank you everyone!!so you are actually saing that i can chose by my self my birth path??im very confused and i am really searching for an identity and the truth!!everyone who know me very well will say that i am a 11!but smone who dont know me well will probably say a 2!!so can i be an 11 with a 2 mask//:O

• Yes, you can choose by yourself your birth path by being born on a certain day.

Seeing you as 11 may give you energy and nourishment to exist, and that is not your true existence; that is your ego, you are suffering from an inferiority complex. Drop this ego which is hungry for recognition. And the moment you drop it, immediately you will find there is recognition.

• People with the Master number 38/11/2 have the choice of whether to live as an 11 or 2, like other Master numbers.

11 lifepath -

Early years: This 11 master number is generally not attainable by a very young person and it is usually best to consider this a 2 lifepath period early on. As a young adult, you may find yourself drawn toward spiritual matters and idealism. Indeed, in this period you are inclined to act as an idealist, perhaps studying religion, metaphysics, or philosophy. Modest goals during this period will serve you best, as being too aggressive will result in problems with stress and nerves.

Productive years: In the productive years the 11 lifepath period will serve you best in any spiritual pursuit, but you may find yourself being a little out of touch with the business world. If your life has been a material one up to now, this period may cause some redirection. If you have inclinations to teach, to heal, to uplift, this is period when these lofty goals can come to fruit. This period can be a hard one if you find yourself under pressure and stress. Nervous tension can be a periodic problem.

Later years: In retirement or at least the later years, the 11 lifepath period may direct you toward a more spiritual conclusion. In these years you will be able to find more time for study and reflection, expanding your mind and broadening your thinking. This redirection may push you into a more spiritual way of thinking and definitely away from the material side of life. For some who reject the idea of spiritualism, the "Later years 2" reading may be more definitive.

2 lifepath -

Early years: This is a difficult life path period for a young child since it suggests that emotions may run high and sensitivities to many things may be present. On the positive side, this influence may be helpful for developing any artistic talents. The 2 period may be one in which you will be required to be helpful, supportive, and willing to adapt in general. A tendency to have emotional reactions to problems and confrontation may follow you into early adulthood.

Productive years: The 2 lifepath period suggests that you will profit from your ability to work together with others in harmony and cooperation. In these years your ability to use skills in diplomacy and mediation will be pronounced. The affairs of others and their success may be the key to your own advancement. Pushing your own agenda doesn't work as well now. The need is to control hyperactive emotions that may appear from time to time.

Later years: The 2 lifepath period in the later years promises a good retirement with many friends and opportunities. Your influence now will be based on your ability to bring together diverse opinions and ideas. Friends and family, and especially a close relationship is all important to your happiness now. Having close connections is vital to your health and wellbeing in your senior years.

And why are you so worried how people who don''t know you very well see you, anyway?

• Basically the difference is whether you choose to work on a small scale for yourself and your close circle (2) or for for the world at large and the greater community (11).

• I had to respond to this post. Hans I agree with you 100%. I'm an 11/2 birth. 7-5-1979. A Cancer and full of water signs. I feel it is a tug of war between both numbers and it certainly has quite an effect on my life. I am a visionary. I see things , others don't. I feel things that others don't. Then again, I am a leader and a go-getter, but I can very easily fall into a depression. I'm sure you know what I'm saying.To explain it better, it's always like a fight between good and evil inside. Right or wrong, left or right. That's a better metaphor for me . The path is given, wether you take the right one or not, is up to you.

• Surely not between good and evil? More like good and greater good?

• WaterMan79,

yes, there can be loss and disappointment. However, the true nature reveals that its presence in your life for any period of time does not have to be a disaster. In actuality, it represents making a completion of some importance. Whether this is the end of a certain occupation, way of life, or way of being with your health and body will depend upon the circumstances in your life at the time. But rest assured that some important aspect of your life is coming to an end.

There will be a death in your life of some kind. You go through many mini-deaths in the course of your lifetime and just like the snake shedding its skin, arrive at a new and better place each time you do so. Therefore you have always has the ability to clear away all the unwanted and useless debris in your life and put yourself back on a new course where you are much more enlivened and satisfied.

Every 2 is also a 11. So it is about Yin-energy. The mystery of yin is the transcendence of yang (1). So is 11 the potential of every 2, of every yin, not as it is often misunderstood, as a special sort of doing or making, no, that would be yang, it is rather a presence; the 2 and 11 is not a doer. The real 11 (2) never does a thing but his presence functions as a catalytic agent. Much happens through his non-doing. That is the paradox of the existence of yin as 11 (2).

• My aunt died last week. I went to her funeral on Friday. Your visions are very real. Thanks Wolfgang. I need guidence. I'm suffering. I really don't know what to do anymore. All I can say is, you are RIGHT! It's amazing.

• guidance: follow your heart and offer your love your beloved.

what to do: do nothing. Stay in your indecisiveness. Relax and trust yourself. When the right time comes, you will know what to do.

The moon in the sky is one thing and the moon reflected in the silent lake is totally another. One exists, the other is only a reflection. If you jump into the silent lake you will not be able to catch hold of the moon; on the contrary, you may even disturb the reflection because the lake will be disturbed.

• Hello Captain,

Again I see you you in an article. Interseting. My dob is 05-24-1962 added up is a 2 but if you add straight across? it is a 47/11/2 type? Correct or not? confusing. But I work on an Ambulance and have always liked doing work like this. Can you tell me anything? About now and future? Thanks rezmedic

• Hanswolfgang,

My dob is 05-24-1962 Am also interested in your point of view if you don't mind. Thanks Rezmedic

• Good Evening Hans,

I have heard this before from you, "The moon in the sky is one thing and the moon reflected in the silent lake is totally another. One exists, the other is only a reflection. If you jump into the silent lake you will not be able to catch hold of the moon; on the contrary, you may even disturb the reflection because the lake will be disturbed.", and I love it as much now as I did before. Thank you for reminding me 🙂

Blessings to you,

Sacogirl

• Rezmedic, your birthdate adds up to 29/11 - you do not reduce an 11 master number to 2 unless you would prefer to live the easier 2 vibration. The 11 master number vibration is more difficult to live up to and represents giving your vision to the world

• Captain,

Thank- you, I always thought it was that. Can you tell me more? Thanks Rezmedic