Does anyone see anything "good" for me?

• Hello everyone. I was hoping someone could shed some light on my near future.

I have had this negative force surrounding me for about 4 months now. I keep trying to see the good in everything that is happening. I can't find any. How can I get rid of it? Does anyone see my life, especially family (love), turning positive anytime soon? I don't know what to do. I feel like everything is falling apart around me no matter how hard I try to keep it together. I am doing everything I know to do.

Please, if anyone has time, I would really appreciate some insight.

Thank you so much. Looking for the light............Van

• The negative 'force' is coming from you and your belief that bad things happen to bad people. Stop doing the things to others that you know are wrong and your life will turn around. Release your attraction for unsavoury companions.

• TheCaptain, Thanks for responding.

I don't know what I am doing that is wrong. Is it because I'm doing to much for others? I don't feel that bad things happen to bad people at all. I don't always understand it but I believe God has a plan for everyone. I do need to release my attraction for unsavoury companions. I haven't figured out how. I'm a s*** magnet. I'm sure that is my fault because I'm to caring and giving but I don't know how to be any different. I need to work on self esteem and quit letting people walk all over me. So I guess you are right, the negative force is coming from me. I just don't know how to toughen up and bring positive energy to me. I will keep trying.

van

• You don't BRING positive energy 'to' you - you project it from yourself which will then pull good things and people into your life. At the moment you are giving off "poor little me" vibes which don't attract good fortune. Change your thinking and attitude to reflect more self-confidence and faith in the Universe to provide. You don't have to stop caring for people but you also have to include yourself in that care. There is no advantage in being too self-sacrificing - it just means there's no good energy left for yourself with which to attract good fortune.