Will I get the job? help plz.

• A friend called me yesturday telling me that her brother will help me get a job position where he works at. Could anyone be able to tell me if i will get the job. I have been unemployed for about 6 months and i would like to know if i will finaly get a job.

THANK YOU SO MUCH IN ADVANCE!

• You will not get the job.

You will not finally get a job.

Never choose, remain choicelessly aware and accept life as it is. Don’t impose any choice of your own. The absolute is there, the relative is there. Your mind is relative, but your consciousness is absolute. Your body changes, your mind changes are like a wheel—but your witnessing consciousness is like an axle; it remains always the same, never changing. It is on that axle that the mind-and-the-body wheel moves. And they are not against each other; they are supporting each other, they are complementary to each other.

Be no escapist, be not afraid to live, be not more ready to die than to live, be not suicidal.

Trust life!

• Thank you for the reading Hanswolfgang

You are right

I didn’t get the job. All I’ve got is a phone number and a choice to call next Friday to see if there are any positions available. But I still have hope. I will not lie that I read your post before going to the meeting. I was too sad to comment back so that's why I waited until later. Even with your answer I still decided to go.

"Trust life" those were deep words. I want to trust life but my eagerness sometimes doesn’t let me. I have waited and looked for too long for a job without success. I want to wait and have faith but I feel like time is running out. I need the job as soon as possible to save for college. I would love to start college in the summer.

I am sorry to be a bother but I would like to know if you see me getting a job this month (January) or next month (February).

• I see you getting a job this month (January).

Life´s purpose is to deprogram you, to clean you, to uncondition you and leave you fresh, young, innocent. And from there you can grow into a real, authentic individual.

• hanswolfgang. I have recently been promoted to Marketing Co- ordinator will I be successful at it ?. D.O.B . 31st Jan 53. Thank you .

• You will not be successful as Marketing Co-ordinator.

You will master your environment and your self. You can bet that you will experience good fortune and results.

This is especially good for legal matters and business but can be applied to any area of life for success. It is truly 'success in all things' but brings the most blessings if you are ready and willing to take responsibility for your life and work and if you can take a leadership position in your work.

Be prepared to take a leadership role and to live by your own wisdom. Success is yours for the taking, but you have to stand up and claim it.

The first step towards the realization of your infinite potential, is to recognize that up to now you have been wasting your life, that up to now you have remained utterly unconscious. Start becoming conscious; that is the only way to arrive.

• So what do I tell my boss ? I work in a care Home for the Elderly .I am already Deputy Manager / Head of Care . I have been ther nearly 11 years and have worked my way up from being a Carer / Senior / Deputy / Acting Manager . My boss felt that as I promoted the Home last year he would give me this title as I apppear to be good at conversing with Social Workers Doctors etc.. I would be very sad not live up to his expectations of me . I love my job and I want to please him as he has been very good to me . Please advise further and thank you so much .

• So what do you tell your boss? Boss, too many people are clinging to me.

Further advise: watch out for all your selfmade problems. It is not about right or wrong, not about good or bad, what matters is, you have to love yourself first, then your job. You have to please yourself first, then your boss. You have to live up to your expectations first, then to his.

You need resolution. Resolution means totality, commitment, involvement, a quantum leap into something, into something which is not yet clearly known. Taking a risk is resolution. But the mind is a coward. It avoids risks; it seeks security, safety. Resolution is one of the ways to go beyond misery, schizophrenia.

If you enjoy today, you can enjoy tomorrow too. Why postpone it? Postponement is a disease of the mind, it always goes on saying, "Tomorrow"... particularly for significant things. Any trivia and rubbish it will do today, the significant can be done tomorrow. But that tomorrow never comes: all that comes is always today. And if you have become accustomed to postponing for tomorrow, you have postponed your life completely.

• This post is deleted!

• Thank you Haswolfgang

I do understand that Life's purposes are to make us better induviduals. To teach us how to be patient and show us who we really are and transform us into something beautiful. Always changing us and pushing us to do better.

Thank you gain for taking your time with me!

Blessings to the world!

• Unless you love life you will not be able to love God either. If he is the creator you have to love his creation to love him. To hate his creation and to show love to the creator is absurd. To condemn the creation and to praise the creator is utterly stupid, illogical, unintelligent. If you love the music, only then do you love the musician, or vice versa. And this existence is so beautiful!

You will have to understand things differently. It is not the beginning, it is the outcome of your self-knowledge. As you become centered in yourself, you cannot do what is evil, you cannot do what is ugly. Centered within yourself, grace arises, a beauty fills your heart. A creativity, a song, a poetry, signifying the unknowable and the unreachable by the mind... you for the first time become a creative individual. Nothing destructive can come out of you anymore.

• Hi Hans, I would love another reading also. Hope all is good with you and you are doing ok? x

• Thank you azure2,

you are denying your spirituality thinking to find rest only in the visible matter.

This speed mania has to be stopped. There is no need. Each step has to be enjoyed and celebrated Speed is unspiritual. The very idea of speed is unspiritual. Why not enjoy each moment of life? Then each moment becomes a goal itself.

• Thanks Hans-Wolfgang. What you say makes a lot of sense to me. 🙂

• Knowledge is really a very complicated phenomenon; you have to be like little children.

Little William went to his father and said, "Daddy, where did I come from?" The father started to stutter and stammer, but he realized that he had to tell his son the facts of life.

"Sit down, Willie," he said. At great length he described the whole business of creation, beginning with the birds and the bees. Then he went into the most graphic descriptions of human intercourse. He concluded at last, feeling limp and drained. He took a handkerchief and wiped the perspiration from his brow: "Okay, Willie, do you understand now?"

Willie scratched his head. "Not really, Dad. Henry says he came from New Jersey, but you have not told me where I came from."

His question is of a very innocent character, but the father is a knowledgeable person. He gives a whole discourse on how human beings are produced -- and he is perspiring and stuttering and stammering. And the boy must be puzzled about what is going on? He has simply asked a simple question: Where did I come from? Such a complicated journey... and Henry has come from New Jersey.

Be natural, be simple, be innocent, and allow nature to guide you -- it has never misguided anybody. Knowledge, on the contrary, has never been able to guide anybody to the ultimate goal, the ultimate peak of our experience, of our consciousness, of our blissfulness, of our enlightenment.

• Hi Hans,

I also been looking for a job for quite a while. I said to myself to be appreciated for the time I am spending with my kid and my family that I know will be difficult to have once I find a job. However, sometimes I also feel like time is passing so fast and I am missing so much from the working life like money, economic stability and planning a life with money. I also have to confess sometimes I feel jealous inside of people who seem are having a wonderful life without economic difficulties. Like my parents said to me since I was a little girl if you study hard you will get a wonderful career in life. And now I know there is more in life and we need to teach our kids how to accomplish things but also how to overcome “failures” or how to overcome what you planned your life would be like.