Relationship Question

• Can someone please give me some insight? I'm Erin, my Birthdate is 3/19/80. I'll call him P. His Birthdate is 8/19/69 (I think...I know it's in August and he's a Leo).

I just wish to know what his general thoughts and feelings are about me. We connected very quickly but weren't able to spend a lot of time together. P is a soldier. He deployed right after we met. I don't believe I'm far off in thinking that he does have feelings for me.

Are my efforts to keep in contact with him appreciated?

Are there good things on the horizon with us?

Will he be in contact soon?

Thank you so much!

Erin

• Are your efforts to keep in contact with him appreciated? No.

Are there good things on the horizon with you? No.

Will he be in contact soon? No.

What his general thoughts and feelings are about you: He is thinking and feeling about you, that you are trying to have a strong and binding relationship with him, which will make a kind of prisoner out of him, which he does not want.

There is a powerful influence of balance and peace in personal relationships. How it affects you will largely depend upon your current status in your love life and how responsible you have been in that area. This will demand that all outstanding love debts be settled and will encourage you to take responsibility for your actions and words in your closest relationships. You may find that you have to make compromises and adjustments to accomplish this as well.

On a more universal level, it may also reveal to you a special purpose in your life, one of helping others by sharing love with them. You may become aware of a special mission that you are to perform.This will result in peace and of intuitively knowing how to love others in a spiritual sense.

The first step towards the realization of your infinite potential, is to recognize that up to now you have been wasting your life, that up to now you have remained utterly unconscious. Start becoming conscious; that is the only way to arrive.

• Thank you Hans