Help with money situation

• Can anyone see an improvement in my finances soon? I am about as poor as I have ever been, money-wise, and my rent will rise in a month, plus all the bills are due then too. Does anyone see any beneficial change coming? Thanks in advance.

• I cannot see an improvement in your finances soon, but I see some beneficial change coming.

The day you were born you took the greatest risk that you could ever take. Now death is going to happen, death is bound to happen. The day you were born you already took one step into the grave. Now what greater risks can you take? Even if you go on avoiding risks, you will die, so why not take the risk and live really authentically?

There is nothing eternal. Everything is impermanent, everything is in flow. Understand this, and this very understanding will liberate you.

• Thank you Hans and God bless.

• Sorry to read of your struggle, Captain. I believe with all you've done here working on other peoples behalf something will come back to you.

• Thanks Laie4, I do believe the Universe will take care of me.

• Be ready to gamble, be ready to risk without holding anything back. When you are eady to be totally committed, then only is some transformation possible. But it brings infinite grace, it brings celebration to your life. Flowers start showering on you, the whole existence rejoices in your joy.

• Captain

you will get by--one more time with the usual creative financing and pretty much pulling it out of your Be Hind. I'm smiling because here I thought I was the only one left to wonder ---down to the wire were it's coming from but it comes. You will always be taken care of. You've been told that before and it's true. You will always get by. The struggle is universal and we are all in this shift together so it does seem we are having a harder time holding on to cash. It's waning for most. About bills--I keep hearing something an old girlfriend of mine would say during hard times--she'd shrug her shoulders smile and say "if I can't pay, what are they going to do? take away my birthday?" I've found myself saying that many times myself! It really is perspective. It's amazing to me how worry is relevent to only when there's nothing worse--so if it's the worse worry you have you're doing good!-- Real tragedy makes our silly worries nothing more than moment robbing thoughts. The reaper knows how to shake up ones perspective on gratefulness! When someone is told they have cancer--bills mean nothing. When you bury a child you never waste a moment again worrying that far ahead. I think you may be a lot like me in learning to live in the moment is the result of stripping away--letting go to receive prosperity. I see that coming to fruitation in your near future. August shows a Golden Sun. Hope this helps--wishing you the best.

• Good advice from both Hans and Blmoom. Thank you and God bless. I am rich in support and good wishes.

• Existential living means each moment has to decide on its own. Life is atomic! You don’t decide beforehand, you don’t rehearse; you don’t prepare how to live. Each moment comes, brings a situation; you are there to respond to it— you respond.

It will take a little time, but slowly, slowly the mind will not wander so much. You will have a few gaps; then those gaps will become bigger. And because you are not creating any relationship with the mind -- of love or hate -- you are becoming indifferent to the mind.

• What worries me is that I may be somehow blocking the abundance energy from flowing to me - that there is something I am not seeing or doing right.

• okay, there could be something you are not doing right: you are too negative, too closed, feeling like blinded and bounded. But there is an important lesson one has to learn in life: your strength is egoistic, but your weakness is your real strenght, your way to relaxation being in tune with existence. Your strength can block your energy, your weakness is an openness for the flow of energy.

When you are born you are born only with the potential to exist, to survive, not with the art of making life a joy, a bliss, a celebration. That art has to be learned. To me, religion is that very art, the supreme art: the art of transforming the lower into the higher. Religion to me is alchemy. It is the process of transforming the potential into the actual.

• I agree, Hans, and thank you again.

• The experience of silence is the most profound experience in life.

• You do ask the "million dollar question Captain! A lot of people line up for the answer and pay good money for the secret because we fail of course if we are too broke we are doing something wrong and we usually are and we usually jump many hoops to unlock all the keys to that treasure chest. I really had to be quiet for a bit on this one because it is a contradiction in itself at times the advice that fills bookstore shelves. We are such devoted students buy these books go to workshops visit our psychics. I know the years when I visited my spiritual counselor--at least ten years before she passed--I can tell you it was my big question--that or worse a man! Both nothing more than selfimposed "Distractions" from my truth. And so it goes you jump that one hoop and another book another workshop and you wise UP just a little more about the dynamics of poverty thinking. About karma. About letting go to receive. About giving to receive--paying it forward. I think you have already jumped all your hoops and on the brink of leaping off you are stuck on the contradiction. You give give give--serve serve serve and why isn't it working?! It's a different book on the shelf--the one about being selfish in the most loving way. Spirit says you give too much too long and it sends a message to the universe that you do not need much. I hope I explained this well enough to grasp because it is the last hoop.

• Wow Bimoon, I think anyone of us who read what you have said could take someting from it. Haven't we all tried to find answers to questions that are there already if we sit quietly long enough and appreciate the "power of now". Thanks for reminding me to appreciate all that I have now to be able to receive more tomorrow

• Hi Blmoon, I have been looking for you. Have I offended u in some way? U have not responded to my posts:( If I have , I am sorry. I see u post on here alot, and u responded to some of mine before and have a way of explaining things and an insight that i liked. I am again sorry if I did something or approached seeking guidance from you in an improper manner:(

• Blmoon said "Spirit says you give too much too long and it sends a message to the universe that you do not need much."

Thank you for reminding me that the new Ascension calls for us to give more to ourselves. Blessings!

• Captain, Hans, Blmoon,

For helping me to remember ---- Thank You.

• You do something that YOU can do and nobody else can ever do. God has great hopes for you: he hopes you will contribute something to existence. He never loses hope, that's why he goes on creating people. Although people go on deceiving, people go on misusing the opportunity, people go on wasting time, but still God goes on hoping. With each child a new hope is born in the world. You have to contribute something that only you can do and nobody else can do, hence YOU have to do it.

• ckdgh703

Sorry you didn't get an answer--ask me again. Please don't think I'm rejecting you for any bad reason at all! I can't answer everything because that's too much for me and also I'm not all knowing. Sometimes I get nothing. Sometimes people ask the wrong questions and spirit says wait a bit on this one it will get clearer or let someone else get this one they got it already and some people are ahead of themselves and there is a timely relevance to getting a message. Of course I could just stab around in the dark and probably make some good guesses but I prefer to follow a real voice speaking up for you. I do not dis anybody unless they are toxic enough to warrant and even then I always tell them honestly after a reading if I must back away. My heart is big enough to answer everyone who asks but I would be overwhelmed and no good for anybody. I'm very sensitive and absorb deeply. So to make it easier on myself I just go where I get the strongest urge. Some days I have energy to spend--other days I don't. It's just that simple and not personal at all.