Hello.....please help me understand

• last month i looked on my phone because i had a missed call and saw that a call had been made on jan 5 at 11:59pm. I am confused because today is jan 5 and i dont know why that call was on my phone. the number was listed as secret. the call lasted for 71582788 minutes and 15 seconds.....can someone please tell me what is going on with the numbers. After seeing that on my phone i went back through and looked at my call list and saw that alot of the calls had numbers similar like jan 3 3:11 pm for 32 seconds or jan 3 at 1:26 pm for 2 minutes and 6 seconds. some of these numbers are included in the phone numbers.......can someone please help me to better understand this

• Sounds like your phone might have a virus? Is it a cell phone? Do you access the web or check email with it? I'd call your cell phone company to make sure you're not getting billed for all those minutes, though!

• Its great that we notice numbers on a day to day basis to remind us of the positive potential and energy they hold. I would look into your full numerology profile to see if the numbers your interested in has some significant values. You never know what interesting things you'll reveal about yourself and your energy.

Every birthday somehow I always seem to be traveling. And I will either get a room that reflects my birth month or birth day. Exciting stuff 🙂