Lost, sad and in love - seeking guidance, please...

• Hi...

I would be most grateful if someone were able to offer me some guidance when it comes to my heart.

I am a virgo (10/09/976) I am in love with a Gemini (31/05/1979)

We have been on again, off again for over 2 years and I'm hurt, sad and lost.

Currently it's off...

My heart keeps telling me not to give up just yet...

I need to know I'm doing the right thing...

If there is a positive outcome...

• flydragon i would be most grateful>>> why does your heart need guidance?

• Flydragon,

Here is some advice, not psychic advice, but just personal advice from someone who only spits out what everyone else tells me and spews out pretty words, wastes time praying and makes a fool of herself......so you are welcome to take it or leave it, whatever feels right for you.

It has been two years, are you prepared to put in more time whether or not you get the positive outcome you desire? Only you can make this decision, only you can choose what you want to do, but my advice is listen to your heart. What does your heart truly tell you? You could keep going and still not have the relationship you want with this man. But that is your choice, your choice to put more time and energy in and for things to stay the same and your choice to end things and be open to meeting someone new. If things have been on and off for the last two years, do you feel things may change for you in future? Do you feel there is something that could be different to change the dynamics of the relationship?

Think about it all, see what feels right for you and what your heart tells you. At the end of the day, no matter how it turns out, you choose what is right for you and know that good or bad, it was your choice and you accept the consequences of your decision.

Good luck with it all.

• This post is deleted!

• Thanks for your replies...

🙂

Why does my heart need guidance?

Because I don't know what it's waiting for...

Because it keeps me here... for something... a lesson perhaps...

It's protected me before, made up it's mind decisively before...

This time it's different...

Not sure why.

Love is a strange beast.

Thanks for the good luck wishes, Wenchie you are right of course.