I'm thankful for...

• I'm thankful for everyday and everyone that is in my life.

• I am thankful for good health,good friends,and the ability to work,take care of myself and help my family and friends when I can.

• I'm thankful for my family, friends, the beauty of nature, second chances, good health, and wisdom that comes with each new year.

• I am Thankful for my children whom have gone on to pursue there chosen paths and made me very proud. I am thankful for my home and survival of life and all its experiences so far. And for my moms good health and my sisters presents in my life.

• I am thankful for second chances. I am almost 37, and met someone when I was 12 who would forever change my life. We were the best of friends, then a little more as we got older. We definitely had a love for each other growing up that I have never experienced before. We had lost touch, as many people do, and life happened. We went our separate ways and became the people we are today. I always kept him in my heart, and thought of him often. It's been well over ten years that has passed since we have spoken, and I did miss him. I must have been sending out those vibes, because out of the blue he contacted me. I was floored. We picked up right where we left off, like we hadn't skipped a beat. Thankfully, he had been feeling the exact same way as I had, not to mention grown into the same type of person as myself in beliefs, values, and other areas that can make or break potential relationships. We talked about how our lives had been lived, what we did or didn't do, and how we came full circle. Things happen for a reason. Whether you call it fate, destiny, or harmony, all signs point in the direction of us. We have been given a second chance, and I am so very thankful.

• I'm thakfull for everything I have and everything I receive.

• I am thankful for the people in my life who make me realize what is truly important and push me to be better myself as well as the environment around me which in turn makes it better for those said people.

• I am thankful for....all the challenges that I have been, and am continuing, to be faced with. I am thankful for the opportunities I have had to grow. I am thankful for all of the wonderful souls I have had the honour to encounter on my journey. I am thankful for my job that enables me to help people every day, and maybe make them feel better, both physically and mentally. I am thankful for the guidance I have received from others, both in person and from sites like tarot.com. I am thankful to be living in North America, where even in times of turmoil, there is always hope and the chance to make things better.

• I'm thankful for the world around me and for the good people who live on this earth

• I'm thankful that I have my son, and that he is happy and healthy, that I am able to pass on to him all that I've learned, and that he loves me.

• I'm thankful that I woke up everyday for a new, wonderful chance to do good in my life

• I'm thankful for my family, my friends, having a job when so many don't. I'm thankful for having a home to go to at the end of the day, and for my car that gets me where I need to go.

• I'm thankful for tarot.com for the opportunity to read such very good words from people, it is making my heart fill with joy for such words.Thank you

• I,m thankful for my family and having God in my life.Blessings to all.

• I am thankful for the many opportunities I have, that I have people who love and care about me, and for the beautiful city of Chicago that I live in.

• I'm am very thankful for my wife and all that she does for me and for the people in my life that I care for and truly care for me...lots of love to all..

• I am thankful for the fact that I dont own a car yet. I walk to and from work everyday. That is about four miles everyday. I am 57 years old. I am thankful that I have my health and strength. To walk those miles.

• I am thankful for my life, my children, my wonderful husband, my job, for all of the incredible people I have gotten to know ...I am truly blessed

• I am thankful for the moment.

With love.

• I am so grateful for the opportunity to learn and grow spiritually so that I do not make the same mistakes that have caused me much anguish in the past.