New Member Welcome!

• Welcome to the Tarot.com Astrology forums. This is a place of openness and goodwill, and we're happy that you've joined us.

Please feel free to introduce yourself in this thread. You could start by telling us about your experience with Astrology and what brought you here. If you like, you could also share your Sun, Moon and Rising sign, upload your natal chart, describe your strengths and challenges (as you understand them) as reflected in your birth chart, or whatever else you think would help us get to know you!

• Greetings! I'm so excited about this new forum because I get to connect with people about my favorite subject - Astrology. I first got into the cosmic science when I was 13 (I read Linda Goodman's Sun Signs and it changed my life) and I've been practicing professionally for about 10 years. I'm now very happily working at Tarot.com.

As for my chart - I'm a Virgo, Taurus Moon, Gemini Rising. I was born in 1968 so I've got that Pluto/Uranus conjunction in Virgo fairly close to my Sun, along with Jupiter in Virgo also conjunct my Sun. Yup, lots of Virgo - which I feel like I'm still learning about - especially now that Saturn is in Virgo.

One of the things that's so great about studying Astrology is that, once you get into it, you realize there's ALWAYS more to learn (like, a lot more - very humbling). And I also love that you can learn so much just through observation and self-analysis. Even though I've been looking at my chart for over 25 years I still get new insights into what it all means.

I'm looking forward to hearing from other astro-enthusiasts out there!

*I am a Tarot.com employee. The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tarot.com.

• blessed be to all i am new i am a capricon has used cards for a while and lately 2 stange things have happend to me my friend was pregnat with twins i said she had too girls and they would be born on first of april before the due date 3rd may its kinda freaked me out

• Hi all I'm a new astrologer. I got interested in it because of my dad actually. He's really hardcore into it (spent at least 30 years chasing his ascendent around). I've actually taken to astrology pretty easily though I've never used a wheel chart and my dad hasn't used one in ages. See, about 10 years ago he wrote a program (did I mention he's a programmer?) that generates the positions of the planets in the solar system and generates a matrix of planetary aspects that can be adjusted. He even has a special compatability one that can tell you what percent you are compatable in different areas with another person. Something about 150 areas of interest that he could generate.

Anyway, my sun is Sagittarius, my moon is Capricorn, and my Ascendent is Taurus. I have a grand trine on my chart between neptune, jupiter, and my ascendent. Great to finally talk to some of the people who I am perplexed at the ability they have to write programs that work so well that you can make a lot of money off of having people use them. Always a pleasure speaking to intelligent individuals.

• hi Daniel, and welcome! Your dad's program sounds really cool - though I'm having a hard time imagining a wheel-less astro-chart - what does it look like??

Your astro-profile sounds great for doing astrology - the Sagittarius intuition and expansive vision of your Jupiter-Neptune-AC grand trine, along with the pragmatism & precision of your Capricorn Moon...

I'm also perplexed by/in awe of the people who develop astrology programs. Not to mention extremely grateful - if I had to calculate charts on my own, I would be the world's slowest astrologer (math is not my forte).

*I am a Tarot.com employee. The views expressed in this post are mine and do not necessarily reflect the views of Tarot.com.

• Hi I'm Eureka007, I'm here to learn more about astrology and torot. I would like to share readings with people. If any one would like to share with me, please feel welcome.

Sincerely,

Eureka007

• Aloha! My true introduction to astrology and tarot and numerology happened the moment I made this beautiful Island my home. My sun and moon are in Aquarius and my rising is Capricorn. This is all very new to me, but thus far has helped guide me to so many right directions. I have a great sense there is alot I can do with the proper teaching only mentors and peers can bring. Thank you all in advance for your patience and understanding but mostly the coolective experiences brought ton this gathering. I am grateful to be here!

• Hi All, Gemini, cusp of Taurus with Leo Moon and Aquarius Ascendant... no surprise that I'm an entertainer! I love astrology and have been fascinated by it for years. I own a book that helps to map out peoples' moons and planets, but not their ascendants. Where can I find a book that maps out ascendants?

Anyway, the book comes with a wheel and once the moon is figured out, one can then read that individual's "paragraph".... I find it quite interesting that most of these are right on. I would, however, like to learn more about each of the planetary influences, and would be much obliged if someone could recommend a good source for both that and determining asecendants.

Thanks!

• Hi Silverflyer! Sure, you can do the math or use a program for checking out ascendants. But you can get a free chart drawn up at Astrodienst.com (tarot.com, please don't be offended by my mentioning another site: think of it as cross-pollination ; ). Besides, both sites don't offer exactly the same thing), but you would have to be able to know the signs and read it.

• Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum, but have been a member of Tarot.com for many years. I have a twisted chart (once walked into a home where a local astrologers group was ending their meeting. They were friendly, drew up an impromtu chart, then one by one, they expressed sympathy). Needless to say I've developed a great sense of humor. This has helped when reading my SolarFire transits. Since I've gotten the program, the best transit I've been able to muster has been a semi-sextile.

I'm a Scorpio (conjunct Netune), both squaring my Leo Moon/Uranus conjuction. Mars is peregrine in Pisces. The best placement in the chart is Venus conjunct Jupiter in Virgo, widely conjunct Virgo rising.

I've been interested in Astrology since my teens (thank you big brother for possession of your library :D), drew up charts for everyone i went out with (though its hard to be objective when you are a participant), and have done this for others. But Astrology is one of those things which "the more you know the more you realize how little you know". In the past I've also read cards and been involved with casting spells. I've had psychic experiences, and when playing backgammon, I was often able to have the dice roll what I wanted. But nowadays I think I'm psychicly dense by choice. I Ching interpretations confuse the heck out of me.

I hope to be able to learn more here.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Hello everyone! My name is Michelle, I am a 25-year-old Houstonite and I am brand new to both the site and the forums. I have always been interested in astrology, but I had no idea how in-depth and accurate it was! I am so glad I stumbled upon this site because I feel like it is going to change my life tremendously!!

This is all brand new to me and I am still in the process of learning the fundamental basics, but here's what I have gotten from my chart so far:

I am a Gemini with Capricorn Moon & Cancer rising which, according to my birth report, is a fairly conflicting configuration and can create some substantial obstacles when it comes to choosing my path & goals in life, forming intimate relationships, and achieving balance & inner peace (and ultimately contented happiness).

I have Mars in Gemini, Venus in Cancer & Mercury in Taurus. I'm not really sure what that means yet, but I just ordered the Inner Reflections Birth Report to shed some light onto my planetary & house positions.

I'm kind of experiencing information overload right now (which my Gemini is loving right now!), but I am very excited about getting to know myself on such a profoundly deep level and using that insight to transform my life!

Also, my Mars Power report suggested that I might use divination to be of service to others and acheive my life's true purpose of influencing the greater good of society. I may have found my calling!

• hi, nice to meet somebody who is that much interested in astrology. i know only basics and want to study further. can you give me some tips?

i am a virgo, with moon in pisces and capricon rising.

• Hello to all!

I'm new here. I was so thrilled to find this site!! Especially since there is a communication option with other site members.

I have had a fascination in astrology for many years and would hope to learn more here. I am a Complementary Therpaist by profession.

• Hey

i'm glad that i found the forem. i believe this will be a truelly unique experience for my and i can not wait to begin. Astrology is the reason that i found this site. i have learned so much about myself and the people around me. i know there is still so much more i can learn. this is what i am hoping for from all of you, the giving and taking of knowlegde.

• Hey there!!

My first time here. Astrology is my distraction from the world such as it is.

On a different note, I am thankful for my family and friends, and the big guy upstairs for just

keeping me going on a daily basis. Thanks,

• Hello, I new here but have been interested in astrology for years, I find it fasinating because I'm a Leo on a cusp of a virgo with rising sign scorpio. Sometimes I feel very confused because other Leo's I know are much different than I am. Everyday you learn something new.

• Hello I am just getting into astro but the thing is I been off and on. My curiousity finally peak on my birthday in which I know that I am a scorpio but I know nothing about the rising moon or anything else for that matter pertaining to the numero, tarot, or anything else can anyone help explan mine alittle more? My birthday is 10/25/1982 if you can give me specific that would be great if you can give any info that is great as well.

Thanks!

• Hello, I have been reading astology for many years do I understand it No not really but I do believe it. Especially now when I have so many changes going on in my life my daily horoscope gives me strngth and faith to go on. It touches on exactly what I am feeling right now which is amazing to me. I came on this site to say what I am thankful for, and right now it is my higher power , being alive and having my family close to me. My dreams which are just beginning to take shape i wish for all of you to have a wonderful hiliday season whether big or small. Thanks