Reading please-I'm on a road unknown

• Hello,

I was wondering if anybody could possibly give me a reading. For the past 3 years things have been unfolding before me, that has taken me down a road that I NEVER thought to have travelled. Readers digest version....

I went back to school to go into the law field( nurse for 18 years) but midstream, shifted major into political science & minor in professional writing.Amazingly enough.. I have been awarded academic scholarships for the entire time making this a very real possibility for me to continue.

I have been a single parent for the last 16 years, and the last one moved out in June, leaving me for the first time,in my entire life to live on my own.

Had a calling about 2 years ago to get involved in anti-human trafficking advocay. On 12/31/09 a tentative research opportunity fall into my lap surrounding this area. The research will be presented at a convention in Chicago in April '10. ( Strange that that fell in conjunction with the full moon lunar eclipse)

By 12/31/09 I had had 3 very powerful endings in my life that happened all within a few weeks of each other. A very crazy semester at school ended( on a very good note, but it was not easy), my job layed me off and I sadly broke off a relationship with someone I had cared deeply but it had headed into a very one sided direction. And I was not happy .

As I am preparing to embark on this new year, NOTHING in my life is the same as it was oh say even 6 months ago! I am going with the flow with these changes, as behind all change something is born. The only familiar exception is I am stilll in school with only 3 semesters to go.

Weird, I almost feel an inner empowerment as the new year started. I almost feel that there is something better for me that is going to happen, but I don't know what it is. Not neccessarly looking for a new relationship or a new job. As this may have been the opportunity that I had been dreaming about...( worked fulltime the entire time i was in school and it was difficult many times)

But I am travelling on an unknown path that I really would like to know which way to turn, to make the right choices. I keep getting very strong feelings like this is going to be ok, just trust but I have alot of uncertain thoughts about which direction to go.

I guess I just want to know whats ahead. My only reasoning for all this clearance/ending of the old was to make way for the new. Way too many changes!!!

I have tried to contact my spirit guides for what it is that I need to be doing. ( Years ago I survived a horrible car crash that most would not) so I want to get done what needs to be done.

Am I getting too deeply into this? This is all just making me become aware that something is in the process of happening.

Any thoughts or ideas???

Thanks............

• You don't need a reading because it won't tell you anything, not about your life path at any rate. Just re-read what you wrote! You said it yourself " I keep getting strong feelings like this is going to be ok, just trust" Maybe your spirit guides are not saying anything because they KNOW that you already know!

If you didn't notice, life IS an unknown path, we just have to have enough strength and insight to travel it. And remember the Universe never gives you anything you can't handle!

Enjoy the ride!

• lunaazul, you've been very blessed to have all these wonderful things happen to you! Life has cleaned up the old to usher in the new and even though you are questioning everything, your letter is inspiring ... Tape it to your bathroom mirror! Some place where you can read it daily as continued support to You!

You said this research project is tentative. Sell your strengths and go after it! I have a feeling many good things will come of it. I know there is a few more changes to come, maybe a little struggle of sorts, but the light bulb will go off ... You will see it like, "duh", as you smack your forehead with your hand. I'm laughing as I write that ... No other way to say it, lol!

All the best to you!!!! Thank you for writing this; it made me feel happy for you!

• Absolutely Laie4!

• Thanks Virgotarot & Laie4......

Thanks for taking the time to respond. And thank you for the good thoughts about being happy for me. Yes I have been blessed but it has been overwhelming and hard at times to say the least!

I can't help but question everything, as none of these changes have been subtle. They all have been major life changing- changes.

Laie4...oh boy I can hardly wait for one struggle. But I'm not going to act as if I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop either. Not trying to be negative, I think I am just waiting for the road to even out so I can get "bored".

And most of all this has been a learning process for me in the interim of all this. Alot of self growth.

I don't have any regrets, except I wish my relationship would have worked out, but there is never a gaurantee with people that enter your life, either. Maybe we both had something to learn form each other.(long story)

I do have one question, this struggle that is forseen, is it about money or is it about people? The money thing does worry me , as the unemployment thing is not going to be immediate, in fact it may end up going to a hearing. If its people I have unfinished business with 2 people right now that I have tried to rectify a solution. One is male & the other is female.

Virgotarot--- you are absolutely right we may think we can't handle it but the universe finds a way for making it all work.

Thanks guys!

And blessings to all.

• lunaazul, yesterday 2 things came to mind as far as a "struggle" and i believe they both concern Chicago. A.) power struggle (female??) B.) money. I have a hunch that A&B involve getting being/there ....

could be wrong .... still stand by my original happiness for u, so don't let any of this make u lose your stride! : ))) keep focused on future!

• sorry. should read getting/being there. cant type & cook dinner : (

• Multi tasking! I'm impressed.

Funny that you should say a power struggle. It is a power struggle between me & a female ( daughter) & the male is a power struggle as well. That one remains elusive though. That may never be rectified.

Yeah the Chicago convention is going to take some money to attend. But I do believe in my heart if I am meant to be there I'll be there. I met with the professor who recommended me for it this afternoon.

I am submitting my abstract for it to see if they will consider it for the convention. That too ..time will tell if its accepted.

Thanks again.

• Hello lunaazul, I think you are very unsure of your new road just because it is new, you certainly sound like you have accomplished a lot and you seem to have a determined energy.When you say you have an opportunity to attend a convention and you where recommended I feel your abstract (I (assume it is a painting) will be highly recognized. I wish you All the Blessings your new road will take you on. .......... Leonida

• Thank You Leonida.

My energies scare me, as I get very amazed that I can do what I have done. I wonder at times where they come from, because my true inner self is not a driven person. There is a side that can be very laid back & sit on the fence. Always trying to keep a balance in life.( I'm libra) When I had all my girls at home I was happy being a mom , who went to work & was happy being a nurse.( I guess its the cancer part of my chart)

Then wham.........I did this 360. and stepped out of the box.

I got to the point in my life where I didn't put up with people's c*** either. So not like me. I always went with the flow. Tried to be the ultimate peacemaker and achieve balance & harmony in life no matter what.

You are right about the "painting" but I am not going to literally show a painting. My abstract that I am submitting is research on Human Trafficking & our slumping social posture. I am going to verbally "paint" a picture of a horrible crime that goes on in our civil society.

I will be presenting an audio/visual presentation along with a poster for display. So painting yes but not in the literal sense one would think. Thats why I was amazed. I have never done anything like this. Nor had the opportunity.

Thanks for your support & time!

lunaazul