Please may I have a reading?

• Hello,

While reading your request for a reading, I thought I would take the opportunity to share a little known feature on our site. Tarot.com is happy to offer a variety of free readings for those who want to experience a truly authentic reading. All of these reading are created by experts who have studied Astrology, Tarot and more for many, many years and are renowned in esoteric circles for their expertise.

Here are our FREE tarot readings:

http://www.tarot.com/tarot/select.php?tab=sample

• melezka,

what kind of search is this? You don´t have any passion for truth.

The day you were born you took the greatest risk that you could ever take. Now death is going to happen, death is bound to happen. The day you were born you already took one step into the grave. Now what greater risks can you take? Even if you go on avoiding risks, you will die, so why not take the risk and live really authentically?

• This post is deleted!

• hanswolfgang:

what kind of a search is this? It's a search for truth. You saying that I don't have any passion for the truth does not resonate in any way with me.

Death is not the true risk anyway.

• Hanswolfgang:

Will you give me your thoughts about my relationship? My d.o.b. is 3/26/57 and his is 8/17/62.

I know there's a timing issue here, but my intuition says this could be a very good match.

• melezka

someone asked Jesus, "What will happen in your Kingdom of God?" and he said, "There will be time no longer." This is a basic indication that time will stop, because time can be felt only with partial energies.

• Enjoyinglife

my thoughts about your relationship? You are dominated by his thoughts. projecting your father on himYou have a powerful mind and a consuming desire for more knowledge as well. In this life you must learn to regain the control over your mind which has developed somewhat of a life of its own. The best path back to self-mastery is to direct the mind into right motives and higher principles. You have emotional restlessness, which can be a strain on relationships. The strong desire for spiritual wisdom and study of spiritual philosophies will bring contact with many uplifting groups and will increase enjoyment of life. You have good luck in work and labor relations and could do very well in the real estate business. In this life you will be doing much experimenting as you work towards finding out what really satisfies you. You often spend a lot of time deciding what is your life's work. Once you decide, you can rise to the heights. Choosing things that allow for freedom and travel gives you the best results.

Ask yourself: What is the answer?

• Hanswolfgang:

Thank you so much for your response. I was a little surprised at the comment about my father. I haven't had a relationship with him since I was 13 but didn't think that impacts my life. I had a 25 year relationship with an Aquarius(Feb 17 1954) and have been my own for over 2 years. The attraction to this Leo is that he is so kind,gregarious and I have an intense attraction that didn't exist in my previous relationship. You were right on about my career, it has been fabulous taking me to California and Florida for the last 25 years . I probably stayed in my relationship for way too long but I compensated by focusing on my career. This time I was hoping to find more balance in my life and can't believe I spend time thinking about him instead of my work. But one more quick question about my career..I moved back to my hometown after 25 years and have a new job that is presenting a choice to me, I can stay here or I can move to Washington DC. in the Spring. I'm not sure whether I follow the "career call" again or stay here with the same company. I was told once, pick where you want to live then add a job, I have had success because I have moved to where the career wanted me to go..so I'm trying to decide what to do...and darn I really do like this guy but he needs to put closure on items in his life which may take a year or two.. You're also right that I've taken a real interest in Spirituality and have taken up reading Eckhart Tolle and Don Miguel Ruiz.

• Enjoyinglife,

stay here, pick where you want to live then add a job.

You cannot hate someone suddenly; first you have to love him, to hate. You cannot create an enemy without first creating a friend. Can you create an enemy without creating a friend? First, friendship has to be established; only then it can grow into enmity. It means friendship and enmity are not two things, but just a growth ot one. But mind goes on choosing, so mind creates a fals world of divisions which exists nowhere.

• Hanswolfgang:

Thank you again for your response. The career question and your response are appreciated.

I do not understand the comments about an enemy and hate..who? I do not feel hate for any of these men. Now, I will probably overthink this..

• Enjoyinglife,

you do not understand the comments about an enemy and hate..who? Being conscious of the everlastingly transforming life you can live your full potential.

Let everything come and pass, and you simply be a mirror. If you are a mirror you cannot carry the past with you, and if you don’t carry the past you will remain fresh, you will remain you, you will remain in a continuous process of birth. Each moment you will be born anew.