• I repetitively see the number 1111. Sometimes it feels non-stop! especially lately. I have been told it is a good number, but always seems to have a feeling of impending doom associated with it. Can anyone tell me what this means, if it is a message of some sort how do I find out what the message is??

• 1111 Is this my address...I think it s a good number...

• The number 1111 is also related to twin souls or twin flames,and is considered the bridge between duality and oneness. it's better explained at: harusami.com/soul2soul/twinsoul.html

if the website doesn't post let me know and i will spell it out.

• im always seeing 11 here 1111 there why

• Oh, I'm see the number '11' and '1111' all the time, too! I have done some research before on numbers that we see often, and it 's called synchronicity -- the uncanny coincidence. It's definitely a good, positive thing if that happens to us, and I heard it's considered a sign that our angels/guides are sending us signals that we are 'on the right track' or doing the right thing.

To me, oftentimes, I'd look at the clock to find out what time it is. And the time would be like 9:11pm, 11:11am, 7:11pm... (you get the idea). And the funny thing is - it'd often happens when I think of my boyfriend.

I can't explain the logic of it, and I find it so fascinating! Hope this helps. And I wonder if anyone else there has experienced this and/or know more info. on it. Would love to read any sharing. 🙂

• I have been seeing 11 the same way but beyond just when I look at the clock. My purchases end with .11 cents, I would receive emails from 9/11 fundraisers that were unsolicited. My replacement ATM card was imprinted with 911 on the card but it was not my credit card number, but a number in the corner. I can't seem to escape 11 or 911. With these sightings, I would then have other unusual events happen such as meeting someone with my deceased mothers first name which is extremely unusual; in my entire life thus far I had never met another person with her name even in her homeland. Along with that it seemed that no matter when I turned on the radio or which station, it was always playing the same song. I still don't know if it is a good sign or a sign for caution/warning. It stopped for a spell but has started up again. Regretably, I simply am not sure and have not been able to read the signs if that is what is happening.

• check out "number sequences from the angels" by Doreen Virtue at the site below. I've found it very interesting and helpful after noticing number sequences in my daily life on a constant basis about 2 years ago....the latest one I keep seeing is 222, even saw 2C-22222 on a plate while driving on the highway Christmas day. Just tonight as I got in my car the time was 2:22.

http://www.activateabundance.com/Articles/Number.php

• About 4 years ago I starting noticing the time 11:11 over and over. I came to the conclusion that it was a good sign, like an angel was near or even better, my best friend that past when we were 18, was saying hello.........

• So, you're seeing 11:11 everywhere! Well, welcome to being an 11'er. Welcome to the Light. There is nothing to fear or be afraid of. What you are about to read is absolutely true; to quote Sherlock Holmes, “when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth!” You are not alone and you are definitely not going crazy. In fact you are going to feel better that you have ever felt. You already know that these synchronistic prompts are not coincidences and this is what has caused you to start to search for an answer to them showing up in your life. I have been seeing the 1111 time prompts since the mid 1980’s, but only began looking into the meaning of them around the turn of the millennium. I was very pleasantly surprised to discover that I was not the solitary recipient of these numeric nudges.

There are usually 3 questions people ask concerning the prompts.

1. What is happening to me?

2. Why is this happening to me?

3. Who is behind all of this?

4. What is happening to me?

You are receiving the prompts from a celestial source. This is a good thing! As you begin to acknowledge them and begin to get used to seeing them the synchronicities will change and increase in frequency. You may see new sets of numbers like 2:22, 3:33, 1:23, 5:43, 11:22, 3:11, 7:44 etc… ., You may also begin to see the prompts on sales receipts, addresses, bus numbers, and the licence plates of cars that "just happen" to pull in front of you. Here is a short list on some of the numbers you may be seeing and their meanings.

111 — Monitor your thoughts carefully, and be sure to only think about what you want, not what you don’t want. This sequence is a sign that there is a gate of opportunity opening up, and your thoughts are manifesting into form at record speeds. The 111 is like the bright light of a flash bulb. It means the universe has just taken a snapshot of your thoughts and is manifesting them into form. Are you pleased with what thoughts the universe has captured? If not, correct your thoughts (ask your angels to help you with this if you have difficulty controlling or monitoring your thoughts).

222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters include: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda.

444 — The angels are surrounding you now, reassuring you of their love and help. Don’t worry because the angels’ help is nearby.

555 — Buckle your seatbelts. A major life change is upon you. This change should not be viewed as being "positive" or "negative," since all change is but a natural part of life’s flow. Perhaps this change is an answer to your prayers, so continue seeing and feeling yourself being at peace.

666 — Your thoughts are out of balance right now, focused too much on the material world. This number sequence asks you to balance your thoughts between heaven and earth. Like the famous "Sermon on the Mount," the angels ask you to focus on spirit and service, and know your material and emotional needs will automatically be met as a result.

777 — The angels applaud you…congratulations, you’re on a roll! Keep up the good work and know your wish is coming true. This is an extremely positive sign and means you should also expect more miracles to occur.

888 — A phase of your life is about to end, and this is a sign to give you forewarning to prepare. This number sequence may mean you are winding up an emotional career, or relationship phase. It also means there is light at the end of the tunnel. In addition, it means, “The crops are ripe. Don’t wait to pick and enjoy them.” In other words, don’t procrastinate making your move or enjoying fruits of your labor.

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."

000 — A reminder you are one with God, and to feel the presence of your Creator’s love within you. Also, it is a sign that a situation has gone full circle.

A book that I would highly recommend is Doreen Virtue's "Angel Numbers".

http://www.inlightimes.com/archives/2005/05/f2.htm

Some people also start to receive the prompts shortly after the passing of a close family member or friend. As you begin to become more relaxed with the prompts and the angels you may also start to hear ringing in your ears or feel a quick shiver across your shoulders that is not like one you would feel from the cold. The ringing is information that is being downloaded to you and the shivers mean you are on the right frequency and going in the right direction. Some people feel a warm glow in the chest area or along their arms and some express the feeling of being gently touched on the shoulders. This is normal behaviour. You may also notice that lights go out or dim as you come near them or that your computer or cell phone is acting up. I met a lady who mentioned that her TV would increase in volume all by itself. This, again, is normal and will stop now that you are learning about the what, why and who.

1. WHY?

The reason why you are receiving these prompts is that you have progressed to a spiritual level where you can help to raise the level of Light, Life and Love on this world. You have been chosen by celestials and the angels.

You may well be thinking that this news is a little overwhelming or “I can’t do it”, or perhaps that this is a mistake or just maybe you might not feel worthy. Whatever you may be thinking know in your heart of hearts and the very core of your being that you have the potential, and great honour, to be a 11:11 Lightworker and an Earth Angel. The angels have chosen you and they are never wrong. Your old life of solitude is over. You are being asked to join a universal, multi – dimensional union of celestial beings and angels dedicated to the service of our Creator and the elevation of Light, Life and Love throughout the universe and through eternity. You have now spiritually progressed to the point where you are able to make a difference in the world. This can be accomplished by simply going about your day being happy and helping others; by smiling at someone as you pass them in the streets; by performing random acts of kindness like holding a door for someone; saying please, thank you and you're welcome; hello to the bus driver, as well as many other little acts of kindness that can be done throughout your day.

Before talking on the phone try smiling. People can feel it in your voice and it will make them happy. The next time someone asks you for a favor or to do something instead of thinking that it is an imposition in your day say "sure, no problem", or "glad to help". It will quickly become normal to you and you'll notice a very positive change in your life. All of these little deeds are what is needed to make this world a better place. If you want the prompts to stop and go back to living a "normal" life just ask them to stop and they eventually will. But, if you want to begin the adventure of a lifetime then become an 11:11 Lightworker and you will be filled with a feeling of love that is totally all encompassing. The love that you will eventually feel will seem to be overflowing and coming out of your pores. People will comment on it. "Why are you so happy all of the time?" As you progress you will loose the fear that controls the lives of nearly all of humanity. No one, no religion, no political affiliation, no national government will be able to control your life or the way you think. You will begin to feel as if you are in this world, but not of it. You will begin to live a life free of fear and filled with love and oneness with all of creation. It will become that answer that we all are searching for, and the adventure is eternal. Day to day worries will no longer take over your life and you will begin to see that you are a Spirit having a material experience and not the other way around. You are eternal and part of everything there is, was, or ever will be. You will realize that everything and everyone is connected. There is no "us and them". There is just "us". There are no strangers, just friends you haven't met. I also highly recommend that you read my article on “Divine Love” to gain a greater comprehension of how you can grow in Spirit and love. This really works!

1. Who is Behind All of This?

The prompts are angelic in nature and come from a group of celestial beings called "Midwayers". They are midway between angels and mortals in the hierarchy of ascending beings. They work in conjunction with Seraphim and the guardian angels. There are two categories of midwayers; the primary and the secondary. The midwayers behind the prompts are from the secondary corps and number 1,111. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and have powers over time and space, hence their abilities to control electrical and digital devices. The idea to use the prompt of 11:11 was arrived at in partnership between the midwayers and Mr. George Barnard. Mr. Barnard is a highly evolved spiritual person who is head of the 1111 Progress Group based in Australia.

www.1111angels.com

This is the home site of many 11’ers from around the world and is a great source of wisdom and knowledge concerning the prompts and the midwayers, as well as transmitted messages from celestial teachers. Here is some history of their heritage from both "The Urantia Book"

(http://urantiabook.org/newbook/index_pdf.html)

And a book called "The Cosmic Voyage"

(http://books.google.com/books?id=gqRF6ShIgxEC )

Urantia Book Paper 77

The 1,111 loyal secondary midwayers are engaged in important missions on earth. As compared with their primary associates, they are decidedly material. They exist just outside the range of mortal vision and possess sufficient latitude of adaptation to make, at will, physical contact with what humans call "material things." These unique creatures have certain definite powers over the things of time and space, not excepting the beasts of the realm.

Urantia Book Paper 114

P1255:5, 114:6.6 2. The Progress Angels.

These seraphim are entrusted with the task of initiating the evolutionary progress of the successive social ages. They foster the development of the inherent progressive trend of evolutionary creatures; they labor incessantly to make things what they ought to be. The group now on duty is the second to be assigned to the planet.

Urantia Book Paper 37

The Midway Creatures.

In the early days of most inhabited worlds, certain superhuman but materialized beings are of assignment, but they usually retire upon the arrival of the Planetary Adams. The transactions of such beings and the efforts of the Material Sons to improve the evolutionary races often result in the appearance of a limited number of creatures who are difficult to classify. These unique beings are often midway between the Material Sons and the evolutionary creatures; hence their designation, midway creatures. In a comparative sense these midwayers are the permanent citizens of the evolutionary worlds. From the early days of the arrival of a Planetary Prince to the far-distant time of the settling of the planet in light and life, they are the only group of intelligent beings to remain continuously on the sphere. On Urantia the midway ministers are in reality the actual custodians of the planet; they are, practically speaking, the citizens of Urantia. Mortals are indeed the physical and material inhabitants of an evolutionary world, but you are all so short-lived; you tarry on your nativity planet such a short time. You are born, live, die, and pass on to other worlds of evolutionary progression. Even the superhuman beings who serve on the planets as celestial ministers are of transient assignment; few of them are long attached to a given sphere. The midway creatures, however, provide continuity of planetary administration in the face of ever-changing celestial ministries and constantly shifting mortal inhabitants. Throughout all of this never-ceasing changing and shifting, the midway creatures remain on the planet uninterruptedly carrying on their work.

Cosmic Voyage Page 124

The discovery that Midwayers actually exist was a shock that reverberated through the consciousnesses of the military's SRV (Scientific Remote Viewing also called Coordinate Remote Viewing) team for quite a few years. On one hand, the information of their existence was incredibly important - for all sorts of reasons. But on the other hand, it was never clear how one could explain all of this to the generals who were more concerned about warhead counts in missile silos.

The Midwayers are themselves not extraterrestrials, since they apparently are rather permanently based here on Earth. Yet they are not human, nor do they assume human form in a physical sense. They are subspace beings who live and work in a human environment.

The Midwayers work here, but their command structure does not originate on this planet. Apparently, they are one of a number of subspace groups that are assigned a variety of tasks. The Midwayers work together as a unit, in the way that a military team works together. But they are not militaristic. They work with the subspace aspects of humans to promote human evolutionary potential.

The age that we are currently experiencing is known as "The Correcting Time". Here is an explanation of this new era from this link:

http://lightson.net/correctingtime.htm

What is the Correcting Time?

The "Correcting Time" is a designation, given to an effort by (Christ) Michael, to actively bring this planet Urantia, the earth you live on, into its rightful spiritual heritage. This is a tremendous task and undertaking, since most of the administration and direction of this task takes place in the unseen world. All of the action for this program takes place here on the planet in the lives of you mortals who are here today. This is not the first time that spiritual action has been awarded to this planet to increase the spiritual dimension of its inhabitants. Concurrent with the adjudication of Lucifer and the edict from the Father in Paradise to bring about the progressive spiritualization of Urantia, Michael has taken it upon himself to more or less be here personally in Spirit, and with the action of the Melchizedek receivers resident on your planet, of which there are twelve, headed by Machiventa, my supervisor, the spiritual administration and headquarters for Urantia has been established.

The bringing down to the planet of the text book revelation called the Urantia Book, has been the initial stage for the Correcting Time. First of all, this book was given to this world so that there would be an accurate account of the spiritual history and destiny of this world; that members of your society, now and in the future, would have a reference for the global administration of authority which will eventually take place on this world; the global brotherhood and global religion of the one family of brothers and sisters loving together in the one family of God. One of the first things that Michael did was to establish what was called a "Teaching Mission". This initially started through contacts with mortals and celestial beings. When I use the word celestial beings, I am talking about a large number of personalities under one heading, basically beings which cannot be seen by mortal sight contact. Most of the teachers who have volunteered to come here, not unlike myself, were at one time mortals from an evolutionary world, who are now at some part into the ascension program in the universe of Nebadon. They have volunteered to come to this world and assist Michael in helping the mortal in-habitants of this world get a grasp on basic spiritual truths. The plan is to bring this world to the dawn ages of light and life, and to prepare fertile ground for some point in the future when a Teacher Son or Michael may again appear in the flesh on this world. It is rather foolish to bring such a high being to a world that has no spiritual foundation. So the Teaching Mission was initiated so that mortals could have contact with spiritual counterparts; those of us who are a little ahead of you. In a sense, this is metaphorical in that when you leave this world and go to the next worlds of ascension, you will notice that those right above you pass information and teachings to you, and you, in turn, have the opportunity to pass information and teaching to those right below you. This is an ongoing process of education throughout the universe of Nebadon and the Superuniverse of Orvonton. This is the way in which knowledge is gained and knowledge is earned. Through experience first hand, through sharing and passing on these experiences to those right below you. In this context, Urantia is taking part in its rightful spiritual heritage. It is getting information about spiritual matters in a way which is non-invasive; the free-will prerogatives of each mortal are not in violation. You are not coerced to be here or to listen to us, and definitely not coerced into action. I would like to talk a little about the goals and purpose of the Teaching Mission and the Correcting Time. There is a tremendous amount of work to be accomplished to bring this world to the dawn ages of light and life. The reason why the metaphor "Correcting Time" is used, is to designate the fact that basically all social systems on the planet need some form of correction, modifying, incorporating the good to benefit the whole; as opposed to the effort of the whole for the benefit of the few.

We are not here to drastically change anything overnight or in a designated period of time. We are here to transform this world of confusion, frustration, bigotry, or racial and religious antagonism into a world of a kingdom brotherhood with God as the Father, and love as a way of life. We are here to transform one person at a time. It is not important for you to feel responsible for changing the world, nor is any group responsible, but you should begin to discern the importance of changing yourself. One of our primary concerns is to teach of the Spirit of God which lives within all men. How to focus in contact and how to access this spirit, which is love, into your daily lives. It is by small acts by a few, which will eventually create the momentum to encourage dramatic and swift acts among men. So do not be impatient; that spiritually you must first crawl to establish a vocabulary and foundation upon which to build your spiritual life. Let it be known, on Urantia there is tremendous opportunity for spiritual service and spiritual growth. I know it is not much consolation, but there are many of us who are envious of the position that you mortals are in. Not in that you live on a confused and backward world, but that there are many, many opportunities and situations in which to bring the love of the Father to another human being; to one who is vagrant and wanting of such love; to one who is spiritually misshapen from lack of love; spiritually vagrant souls searching for nourishment on this world.

As a person who comes to this group, this Teaching Mission class, there is no special attachment of any kind to this activity. It is only hoped that as you begin to access God and begin to see yourself a little clearer, you begin to access God's love and begin to give it a little more to others and that you begin to find ways to access the spirit in others. To see another as your brother and sister, no matter how they appear, how they act, what their attitudes may be, and even if they are your enemy. Treat everyone as a child of God, and not to confront them, but to build a scaffold, a bridge if you will, over their barriers; a bridge of love, a blanket of love to cover this whole world. We are not here to tear down. It does no good to tell someone they are wrong or not correct. There will always be one thing which a person believes in which you may share something in common. It is important to find this one thing and develop this aspect of belief into a relationship with another. Belief is only as important as you are able to act. You meet a person, you start talking, you have a disagreement, you argue, and wind up leaving, and saying things which you don't really mean. They you are wound up in a very unproductive situation. Rather, from a spiritual stand point, you meet some-one and you find something that you can relate to with that person, no matter what it is. In respect and love you attempt to find a way to listen and make contact with the spirit of that person. This not about being a missionary, or walking door to door with the Urantia Book, or Teaching Mission transcripts, and telling everyone that you have found the greatest and most awesome information in the world. This about being beacons of light. About being a person whose love alone draws that person towards you, whose love alone will lighten their hearts and ease their burdened mind, will give them something to hold on to.

We are not unaware of the human condition on your world, we know how challenging and difficult this simple task is, for we have all been through it ourselves. We hold you in love and respect, like Father, unconditionally, no matter how many times you may stumble or forget how angry, impatient or frustrated you may get. When you get your head back and balance yourself out, we are here, and God is ready to fill your heart with love. What we are trying to teach is a mind and heart connection. Spirituality is not mental calisthenics. Yes, the Urantia Book is a very intellectual tome. It is wonderful to study and go through the mental gymnastics and understand the deeper and more pervasive concepts in the universe. But when you open and connect to heart, you realize that spirituality is a living act. It is how you act. It is how you act and treat each and every one you encounter. This is our basic message that the Light of God dwells within you. You can access this light and presence by beginning to spend ten to fifteen minutes a day, quieting your mind, sitting in stillness, and being in God's presence.

• Teacher JarEl, 07/18/1999

Continue to the next page.

Here are some other 11:11 sites that you might enjoy.

http://www.1111mag.com/

http://www.1111talkradio.com/

http://11-11awakeningcode.com/ http://www.1111mag.com/

http://mystrangeblog.com/2009/01/07/almost-time-for-1111/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rvl3kcG_Qjg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DEVhGGYkyI&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUhVNo_URVs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUhVNo_URVs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TP-855S8Mak

Now, regarding the subject of being a Lightworker here is a series of questions you can ask yourself.

AM I A LIGHT WORKER?

Answer the Questions Below

1. Do you feel a sense of time urgency within you?

2. Do you feel draw to help humanity?

3. Do you feel draw to spirituality?

4. Do you get a persistent ringing sound in your ear?

5. Have you been told by others that you are too sensitive?

6. Do you feel different from others?

7. Do you believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation?

8. Do you know that you are here for a higher purpose?

If you answered yes to these questions and resonate with the definitions of a Light Worker given, the chance is that you are a light worker, however, only you can truly answer this question for yourself. You may also have tried to follow your families’ religion devoutly, but feel that you have not felt like you are getting the right answers or maybe you have just "outgrown" it and feel the need to search on your own. If you feel this need and you receive the prompts, you are on your new path. You have reached a point on your journey where you are ready for a spiritual upgrade. This is why you are here and why we are talking to each other. I have been where you are and I know the feeling of hollowness and spiritual hunger. You need renewal. In this community and similar ones you will find what you are looking for. Below I have entered a couple of links about being a Lightworker.

http://www.circleoflight.net/lightworkers.html

http://www.crystalinks.com/lightworkers.html

Once again, welcome to being an 11'er and a Lightworker. Know that what you are experiencing is real. Do not worry about what anyone else thinks about regarding your experience. All you have to remember is that to those of us who receive the prompts no explanation is necessary; to the others who don’t, no explanations will suffice.

You are embarking on a journey that will lead you to many new and wonderful experiences. If you have any adventures you'd like to talk about please feel free to contact me at http://jasonsnetwork.com/Bing or

Throw some love into the wind

Bing

• Very interesting. I have not moved beyond 11; but now after engaging in this thread 11:11 has been showing up in so many places. I will check out what you have written as I am intrigued by all of this.

Maybe it is a reminder for me to return to how I feel naturally because I have not been happy & very negative since my mom pasted 4 years ago. I was never that way. I had been told previously that I light up a room; I never say no; and I believe in helping others, especially the underdog or less fortunate. Back then things always seem to fall into place.

Thank you for your post.

• A wonderful post! I started noticing 1111 around 2001-2002. I have experienced mayor life changes - drastic life changes I must say! The passing of my son Luis at 19, moved to Spain to be near to my family and start a new phase with my husband and child, suffered domestic violence, separation and divorce on the way, lost my job and this crisis is making it hard to find something else.

But I try not to give up, I know that I am not alone. My spirituality is growing and I will be receiving good pretty soon - I say to myself ,daily, to be patient.

Thanks for your post!

• funny but, this showed up after posting: Listing 11-11 of 11 🙂

• i was born jan.11 1/11 and i like the rest of you who are curious about this phenomenon in doreen virtue's understanding of the 11:11 is that a gateway opens and your thoughts manifest for you on a faster frequency than normal,this scared me at first out of the fear that oh shit it's 11;11 and i felt pressured to think positive,but then i realized this is an oppurtunity to create from my desires,so then i started thinking about what in life do i truly want,so whether or not 11:11 opens up a gateway which i believe it does the notion of this made me focus my mind and intent towards my life and to focus and create my reality other than having my reality create me

• Demini rising sign and attributes!