May i please have a reading as well?

• My birthday is November 27, 1978. I don't know if I should give you any insight, but I'm having an inner turmoil & having trouble making a big life changing decision. Thanks for any & all responses.

• You seem to be identified with the wishes of a man, who is dominating you with his emotions.

You have considerable emotional power, charm and personal magnetism. This power could be used to bring you success in any activities that deal with groups of people such as acting or sales work. It is also an indicator of having healing energy, a 'spiritual force' gathering in you, a force you can use to better your life in many ways. This power is available to use at your discretion.

It will give you the power to get your way with people, both personally and professionally. It can bring you more social fun, better intimate relationships or more success in your business.

Be yourself. Find your own being, your own authentic being -- because you are so confused, you have so many faces that you have forgotten which is the original one. You don´t know what your real urge is. The society has confused you completely, misguided you. Now you are not certain of who your are. Come to your own home. Once you are centered in your own being, then you can start. You have to undo what the society has done. You have to undo what the culture has done. You have to make you a clean sheet again.

If two persons are really intimate they will allow absolute freedom, because they know that intimacy is far more beautiful, far more significant—they have experienced it. So any sexual relationship is just a little diversion, nothing can go wrong just because of it.

• Wow, I'm impressed. Can you tell if I will be entering a new relationship this year?

• You will not be entering a new relationship this year.

Be a man of very simple interests: Be utterly satisfied with the best of everything. Don’t ask for more.