WHY I STAY IN MY SHELL, BUT IT FEELS GOOD

• HI MY NAME IS CANCERFORLIFE AND I WAS BORN JULY13 IT SEEMS LIKE THE OLDER I GET THE MORE I LIKE TO STAY AT HOME TO MYSELF. I CAN STAY IN THE HOUSE FOR THREE DAYS BEFORE I GO OUT AND GET SOME FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE. I LIKE MY INTUITION ABOUT PEOPLE PLACES AND THINGS AND SOMETIMES I DONT. I JUST WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY AS FAR AS A CARRER CHOICE. I LIKE HELPING PEOPLE BUT I WANT TO DO SOMETHING THATS GOING TO MAKE ME VERY HAPPY INSIDE. AS FAR AS RELATIONSHIPS I FEEL LIKE I GET TO CLINGY TO PEOPLE TO FAST AND I DONT LIKE THAT FEEELING,ESPECIALLY WHEN I KNOW I SEE THE DARK SIDE OF PEOPLE PLACES AND THINGS BUT I WANT TO BE MORE OPTIMISTIC. PRACTICE PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. IT SEEMS LIKE WHEN I GIVE MY ADVICE TO PEOPLE THEY DONT LISTEN OR THEY FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE A BETTER IDEA. SO ALOT OF TIMES I JUST KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AT WORK, BUT AT HOME IM MORE OPEN TO GIVING MY ADVICE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

I

• Hi cancerforlife. Are you still in the forum? See you didnt get an answer on this one. Interesting topic. I too enjoy lonetime. It is nice and peaceful when I am by myself. I enjoy it very much.

• HI MY NAME IS CANCERFORLIFE AND I WAS BORN JULY13 IT SEEMS LIKE THE OLDER I GET THE MORE I LIKE TO STAY AT HOME TO MYSELF. I CAN STAY IN THE HOUSE FOR THREE DAYS BEFORE I GO OUT AND GET SOME FRESH AIR AND SUNSHINE. I LIKE MY INTUITION ABOUT PEOPLE PLACES AND THINGS AND SOMETIMES I DONT. I JUST WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY AS FAR AS A CARRER CHOICE. I LIKE HELPING PEOPLE BUT I WANT TO DO SOMETHING THATS GOING TO MAKE ME VERY HAPPY INSIDE. AS FAR AS RELATIONSHIPS I FEEL LIKE I GET TO CLINGY TO PEOPLE TO FAST AND I DONT LIKE THAT FEEELING,ESPECIALLY WHEN I KNOW I SEE THE DARK SIDE OF PEOPLE PLACES AND THINGS BUT I WANT TO BE MORE OPTIMISTIC. PRACTICE PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT. IT SEEMS LIKE WHEN I GIVE MY ADVICE TO PEOPLE THEY DONT LISTEN OR THEY FEEL LIKE THEY HAVE A BETTER IDEA. SO ALOT OF TIMES I JUST KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT AT WORK, BUT AT HOME IM MORE OPEN TO GIVING MY ADVICE TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

Hi Cancer for Life, I was born 7/1/61, I am the same way, the older I get the more I like to be alone. Not so much in the house as I do enjoy the outdoors and nature. My problem seems to be I get too clingy to the wrong people and the wrong people get too clingy to me. I seem to attract the strangest people, things I say get taken the wrong way. All I have is 1 daughter, and whatever I tell her she will do the complete opposite (she’s an aquarius), I was married to an Aries for 25 years, in hindsight, I don’t think he ever really loved me. Then after the divorce, what did I do? Got involved with another Aries. When he began acting like my ex, I ended the relationship and have not gotten involved with anyone else. I actually enjoy my own company, I think I will probably spend the rest of life alone and it doesn’t bother me at all. I can do what I want, when I want and I don’t have to answer to anyone! It’s great, and I just can’t see anyone being able to offer me anything to give that up! It’s been over 6 years now since my divorce and I don’t miss having a man in my life. One thing I know, people may disappoint me and let me down, but I won’t do it to myself.