Love reading for Aries woman and Cap man - is it doomed?

• Hi everyone,

I just discovered this forum and this is my first post.

I just recently got divorced and met a wonderful man. The chemistry is unbelievable. I'm an Aries (April 18, 1973) and he's a Capricorn (January 6, 1980). Needless to say, I want to rush things and he wants to take things slow. Surprise surprise. I am crazy about him but I find myself getting very impatient at times and wanting to sabotage things. We have already broken up three times because either he was uncomfortable with how fast I was moving or I was frustrated about things not going my way. But we keep getting back together because we are just that nuts about one another. And we never argue about anything. He is an amazing person and we seem to be compatible on so many levels. It sounds cliche, but we feel that we are soul mates.

I have consulted many websites and books, and compared our birth charts, and although they are not all promising, there seems to be some good stuff, like the fact that his rising sign is Libra and so is mine, and his Moon is in Leo and mine is in Scorpio.

Would it be possible to get a love reading? Would it help if I gave you our birth times and places?

Thanks so much!

=D

• junctiondee,

I'm an Aries (April 18, 1973): this signifies that a money partnership of some kind will be playing a role in your life. This could be a standard business partnership or something out of the ordinary, but it will certainly have something related to money as the end result.

Whether this 'joining of financial interests' becomes an asset or a liability depends largely upon the surrounding circumstances.

You often need the association of others in order to achieve your financial goals. This will encourage you to develop relationships that are mutually beneficial between yourself and others in your business and financial life. The most success comes when you adopt a Win-Win attitude towards all your business dealings.

Would it be possible to get a love reading? The temptations of the world are dangerous, the refinement of earthly desires would help.

Would it help if I gave you our birth times and places? No, not necessarily, but astrologically this is a must.

The newlyweds arrived at their honeymoon hotel. The excited groom, quite pleased with his reputation as a lover, and eager to thrill his bride with his expertise, quickly threw her upon the bed and performed with the skill of a champion sexual athlete.

When it was over he whispered to his bride, "Ah yes, my dear, I could tell how pleased you were -- I noticed your toes curling up in ecstasy. I promise you I will always bring you such joy!"

She whispered in reply, "Perhaps next time, Romeo, you could remove my pantyhose first!"