Selling my House

• Does anyone see me selling my house pretty soon, or will I be out in the cold?

Thank-You and God Bless

• Hello Hans, I told you I would be back. I put this on this thread because the other one is getting to long. Something is happening Hans and I need you to tell me what it is. Please don't tell me to try to relax and settle down. Please just tell me what it is and what to do about it. It's getting so close to happening and I just can't get it. I was doing pretty good and waiting but now I think whatever it might be, I might not be ready for it or be able to handle it.

I will await your answer. God Bless

• 10gemini06,

I need you to tell me what it is: above all, if you have recently freed yourself from an entanglement or been through something unpleasant, you should pay special attention not to regress.

I will await your answer: if there is an important decision to make, then you should let it ripen, until you have found your own. clear position towards it. Maybe it would help you to meditate, take a long walk or simply look at a lake as long asit takes to be at one with yourself.

Not more than two weeks. The climate is ready. You are just a vehicle.