Need Help From An Animal Communicator

• Are any of you animal communicators? I would like some help. Yesterday, Saturday, I had to euthanize one of my dogs. My friend took her to the vet while I had to be at work (she had gotten progressively worse while I was away) and the desicion was made over the phone. Even though I got there as soon as I could, it was better to not make her suffer any longer and she was gone. My friend held her while she crossed but I have tremendous guilt about not being there for her myself. Can someone help me let her know how much I loverd her? I have been told animals usually stay around for about 3 days before they actually cross to whereever it is they go.

• Ictdog I would sit and light a candle and just tell your beloved pet. Things happen as they are meant to. There are folks here who work w/ animals check the psychic forum.

I'm not a seer but I know loss and guilt ( a useless emotion) allow yourself to feel and honor your love

maybe your dog wanted to shield you from having to witness, they are such loyal protective creatures.

Best of luck

Pfree

• I am currently struggling with the same issue. My beloved Boxer, Nellie, at 10 years has an inoperable tumor. In September the Vet said 2 to 6 months. She is currently doing OK. She still eats, plays and other than napping a little more than usual seems herself. In my heart I know that the day will come when I have to make the decision to end her time with me. I also know that she will let me know when to do this. I know that she knows that I love her and I am comforted by this alone. My heart goes out to you and I hope that you are surrounded by people and possibly other pets that can ease your transition to a world without your dog. Pets that are loved on this earth leave with no regrets other than the ones we impose. Let her go peacefully into the next part of her journey allowing her spirit to live on in your heart.

• ictdog your treasured pet friend already knows how much you loved her and still do, i feel that you are really beating yourself up over not being there as if you had of been you would not have this thought, however i agree that you light a candle and tell you pet that you really loved him or her and you did the best for them as you did not want them to suffer anymore, imagine a really good time with your pet and you together and give them a big kiss and hug, tell them that you will be missing them and that you would dearly love them to come to visit with you when they can, cry if you feel you need to, and then let them go, i tooo have a little dog a jackrussell foxie and we are so very close i would be feeling heartbroken too if i had to make that decsion for her, give yourself 6months and less if you need to and if you want to get yourself another pet, i hope that this helps, i am quite positive that your animal knows by now that you were acting on there behalf and does not hold you in any bad way shape or form, allow and let go, they are with you always trust and beleive that all they feel is love, and peace, my deepest sympathy to you at this time of greif

• Thank you to all. I have so much to say, just can't articulate very well right now. I do have other dogs in the house and horses out back, so I'm not entirely alone (also, candles in the house are no longer a good idea, these dogs are a little mental!!) I did try to get to that place in my brain where I think my thoughts are heard to tell Sheba but I don't know if it works. Thanks again.

Michelle

• more so the feeling of love for the dog, vibration is good communication

• ictdog,

I responded to your original thread, which you might have lost track of, so I'm reposting my response here(below) to make sure you get it. I hope it brings you some peace.

Ictdog,

I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how horrible it feels and send you all the best, healing energy and strength. I know you feel badly about not being there with her and this is more about that than telling her love her, as if you feel like in not being there, you didn't love her enough or she somehow felt you didn't. She knows. She always knew. Its okay.

Blessings and Light

• Ictdog,

Hi, i'm not sure if i can help,but i would like to give it a try, i have been able to talk to animals for years but it has always been in person.i have never tryed befor with photos but i would not mind giving it a try if you would like me too.But i can tell you that your beloved pet does pop in to see you,and knows that you loved her very much,she is o.k. and wants you to be too.she is not in pain anymore. wow maybe i do not need to see photo's after all, the info. you needed was loud and clear. I hope this brings some peace to you,as it is what she wants, for you not to worry no more.

Many Blessings

Love & Light 🙂

• Wow you guys are all so awesome! I really can't thank you enough for your help and kind words.

Hisbablove, I didn't lose track but I did run out of time this morning when I was replying. Plus, your comment really gets right to the heart of me so it's been difficult to find the proper words.

Patricia, how cool that Sheba came right through. She was a VERY dominant little dog, her downfall I'm afraid. Such a little punk but so flippin' cute she got away with more than she should have. So I'm not surprised how easy it was for you. I so wish I could do that. The day after she passed, my hound, who always tries to CLIMB in my lap after I sit down JUMPED in my lap as I was sitting, that was Sheba's trick. I wondered then if she had anything to do with that as he had never done that before or since.

cnk33, when the time comes, you have my shoulder to cry on if you need it.

dotthorey, you are right, I am beating myself up pretty bad. I feel like I failed her. I hope she enjoyed her life with me and her canine siblings.

pfree, thank you for your kind words and advice.

I've attempted to attach Sheba's picture. I was in the chair, she had her front paws on my lap (as usual) and she is in her favorite sweater as she was born in Georgia and never really grew a thicker coat for Illinois winters. Isn't she just a Twinkie? Don't cha just want to kiss her face?

• This post is deleted!

• Ictdog,

I'm glad you found your answers, since Sheba has made sure so many gave you her message:) I know, more than you can imagine, how hard the messages are when they get to heart as they often do. It makes it extremely difficult for me to hit that "submit post" at the end because I know, before I hit that button, how the message is going to be received on the other end. Still, I hope and believe that your message gave you peace and helped you let go of your feelings about not being there. She doesn't want that for you. That's why she's come through and let you know.

I wish you all the best.

Blessings and Light