Message from other side

• My husband passed away and I feel he is trying to tell me something, I just can't seem to get it, is it possible that he is trying to communicate with me, if so how do I understand what he wants to tell me, I can not seem to just dismiss it and it nags at me day and night. Can someone please help me with this?

• He loves you and he is with you. Let go of unresolved issues - it doesn't matter who was right, all is forgiven in the light.

That's all that I am getting. Sorry for the rhyme - that's how it comes sometimes. Perhaps someone else can be more specific for you!

Blessings and light : )

• Thank-You so very much emereaux. I just feel that I can't move one until he lets me, I am trying so hard to maintain a way to live without him here, but it just seems that something is nagging at me, something that is going to happen and I am sometimes afraid of what it is.I was left in a very bad situation and I don't know if I can dig my way out. You are so kind to have answered me. Blessings to you also.

• I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. : )

There are so many struggling right now it seems. Me included! But there's a lot of help and support on this forum. If you don't receive any more answers from this thread, start another and eventually you'll find the right person to do a reading for you.

Best wishes!

• Also, (I meant to add) meditation helps to calm your mind - right now, of course you're unsettled, but meditation may really help you to find your inner peace and allow you to hear what remains unsaid between you and your husband. Talk to him, ask him to show you/tell you and trust that the answer will come to you. I hope that helps. : )

• Thank you again emereaux, your right, so many are struggling and my heart goes out to them. I guess the struggle will be worth it, if you can get somewhere. I pray for all to make it, I just want to come back to peace in my heart. I have tried the meditation and you are so right when you say things remained unsaid, but there was no anger. We loved each other very much. We just didn't talk about what was going to happen. I think I've come to terms that I did all I could do and there are issues that I have to forgive myself for, I know he forgave me when he left, I just wanted to save him, and I couldn't. I know I'm going thru what thousands of other mates have gone thru when they have lost a loved one, but there seems to be something different now. I thought he really was trying to tell me something, maybe I'm wrong. I will do as you suggest and maybe try again if no one can answer me. I will also pray for you and your struggles, if anything else comes to you, please write me. Thank-You

• Thank you 10gemini06, and my thoughts and prayers will be with you as well! : )