Atrological signs changing lightbulbs (joke)

• How many Aries does it take to change a lightbulb?

-One, but you need a lot of light bulbs.

How many Tauriuses does it take to change a lightbulb?

-None. Taurus does not like changing anything.

How many Geminis does it take to change a lightbulb?

-Two (of course) It'll take the entire weekend but when they are finished it will speak french, clean the house and be the color you want.

How many Cancers does it take to change a light bulb?

-Just one, but it will take 3 years for a therapist to help them in the process.

How many Leos does it take to change a lightbulb?

-Leos do not change lightbulbs, unless they hold the bulb and the world revolves around them.

How many Virgos does it take to change a lightbulb?

-let's see, one to screw in the bulb, one to make notes on when the bulb burned out and the date in which it was purchased, one to decide whose fault it was theat the bulb burned out, 10 to decide how to remodel the house while the rest of them changes the lightbulb.

How many Libras does it take to change a lightbulb?

-not really sure, I guess it depends on when the lightbulb burned out. maybe one if it's a common lightbulb, or two if they don't know where to find the lightbulb...or...

How many Scorpios does it take to change a lightbulb?

-Who wants to know? Why do "you" want to know? Are you a cop?

How many Sags does it take to change a lightbulb?

-The sun is shining, it's a beautiful day, we have our whole lives ahead of us and you are worried about this stupid lightbulb?

How many capricorns does it take to change a lightbulb?

None. Capricorns don't change lightbulbs unless it's a profitable opportunity.

How many Aquarians does it take to change a lightbulb?

Hundreds of them will show up to compete to be the one to bring light into the world.

How many Pisces does it take to change a lightbulb?

"What? You mean the light is out?"

comments?

• Luazinha ~ I came across this recently and thought it cute, but with a few minor differences :

How many Aquarians does it take to change a light bulb?

The light bulb, hmmmn .. It doesn't really need to change, does it?

( only remember Aqua & Pisces as they relate to husband & me )

• My Aqua friend who used to be a astrologist forwarded it to me. It was in Portuguese but I translated it.

• This post is deleted!

• being a virgo, i can only say it is oh, so true !!! As for the cancer, yep, that's my mom for you !!!!!!!!!! LOL, nice to see some humor here !!!!

• nice to get some confirmation, lol! I'm a Leo and I can definitely laugh at the Leo wanting the world to revolve around her!!

• HAHAHA!!!

• hehe thats funny oh most def describes my Leo friends and my sag self

• so true the Capricorn one

LOL been married for 9 years

I am 34 now and he is 44, he is loving caring and supportive

but when work or money opportunity is involved, I am invisible LOL

I don't mind it though, I'd rather him going after money than cheating

If he cheats well I will drain his money 🙂

stab me in the heart, I'll stab him in the pocket

that's my Scorp talking 🙂

• A very interesting joke i must say, it's a true reflection of the tendencies individual stars possess but i don't quite understand the one realting to gemini's, could u explain a typical gemini would go about changing lightbulbs lol

• lol cute.

• This was soooooo funny!! I'm taking it to work to show my co-workers, because it's so like them! (and soooooo like ME as a Scorpio!) LoL!!

• Oh the Gemini one is very funny. I am a Gemini and we are multi-taskers. We have many interests, and a love for opposites. So it would make total sense that it would take two Gemini's to change a light bulb because we would need to talk about it:

"how'd it burnt out?, What kind of light bulb do we want to put in there? one of those "long-lasting ones"? What size do we need? Do you think the glass shade around the light bulb needs to change too? I saw one at the store the other day.... Oh and they make really great light fixtures at "lights-R-us".... and did you hear about the guy who invented the self changing light bulb? How great would it be if the light bulb spoke a different language! Oh the floor is dirty....

Hehehe hope that kind-of explains the thought process a bit.

• bravo,

that joke made my day, i am a aries, and so is my youngest son, so true, what a tendency to drop things, need home depot,

my middle son is a virgo, does it fit him to a tee!

my oldest grandson is a capricorn,

alway thinking of the profit!

great joke,

• TMoe

that was perfect!!

my daughters are geminis and that sounds like one of their conversations Too Funny, Loved it!

• So glad to hear you all can relate! People who aren't into astrology don't get it.

• lol! totally felt like i was talking to my best friend when i read the one for Libra. hee!

• LOL, too cute & true!

• LOL, this is so funny and true.

• Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

Thanks, this made my day!!!! More fun, more laughter!!!!!

😄