I am thankful for...

• I am thankful for my family, friends, and God. At a certain point in my life if it wasn't for them reaching out to me, I could have easily traveled down the wrong road in my life. Because of their love and faith in me, I was able to see what is important for me in my life. Instead of traveling down a dark and mysterious road, I now am on a path to happiness and success. I owe it all to them, and I am very thankful for their support.

• I am so thankful for my sons, my wonderful friends and family. For the earth on which I live, work and walk upon. For the trees and birds and flowers and rivers and ocean and water. For the breathe I take upon awakening each morning and as I sleep. I am thankful for Life itself.

• I am thankful for all the help I received today, not just in finding Super KC but also to put the kabosh on the hacker who decided to steal my identity! I am also grateful for being allowed to witness such a beautiful day today...thank you GOD!!...I am also grateful for the friends I have had throughout my life, the old ones and new ones that I have been blessed to come across. And to the friends I will make in the future..thank you God...I couldn't have done it without YOU!!!!.....

• I am thankful for my family and our health.

• I am thankful that I have a great family, a good job, we all have our health.

• I'm thankfull for the health all my family have and mine too.The love we all share. My wonderfull friends that in my troubled time have given me help and support. Most of all God has never abandont me even when I was so down and troubled and blamed Him he still loved me and got me well again

• I am thankful for my family, good health, good income, and the ability to help others

• What I am thankful for

is that this little black cat appeared at my back door with its tits extended and its throat cut. Obviously someone killed the kittens and tried to kill her. She became my Angel and has lived with me since. I had quite a while back lost my kitty to cancer and this little kittie appeared to fill a great big void and I am thankful that we share life together.