Cant deal with my happiness

• in reality im not a very happy person but my body is accustomed to doing things that generate happiness such as working out. im ex military so im just programmed evryday no mater the weather or what i grab my 5 year old boxer (dog) and we head out to the park. i havnt realized this until today when a strange man stopped me and was like wow you musta just finished working out i was all like "WHAt'd YOU SAY TO ME?" im a cancer so i figure why not turn to other cancers like myself for a lil help. i gotten a little to wher i wanna be so all im doing now is maintaining. no crazy psycho beasty shit (stuff) i just feel i got a standard to live up to. also a lil brain food for all you out there. im a firm believer of the afterlife. i can share some of those thoughts with ya'll. get back to me . thanks

PEACE

• i also have these moments where i get happy around ppl i really cant stand, and they really enjoy it, they love me for it but it just messes up my moods cus i just switch to the complete opposite

• Welcome WU Cancernands,

Happy New Year! I am not a reader but I wanted to bid you welcome and let you know you are not alone here. I must confess that I don't quite understand what it is you are seeking. Please be a bit more specific, especially for the readers. Please add your DOB. It would be helpful to spell out your birth month as some of the readers are from other countries whose system is day, mo., year, unlike our mo., day, year.

As for the afterlife, I, too, believe in an afterlife and in reincarnation. I am an old soul. One who has lived several lifetimes and comes back to learn more spiritually each time I return (I hope!). There are many good people here but due to the holidays and so many people in need it may take a while for someone to get back with you. Please be patient, someone will get back with you and in the meantime I would be happy to keep in contact with you!

Blessed be...

Scribe1

• This post is deleted!

• Forget about this last posting...sometimes we get idiots trying to ply thier trbade on threads. She is not a member of the forum, so please disregard her. Someone has already told her off and where to go, so to speak.

Blessed be...

Scribe1

• my birthday if 19890507 july 5, 1989, 7/5/1989

i feel submissive and out of place when i smile, i talk to myself in the mirror, pretty weird but i've actually been fond of this. and have adapted the saying im my own best friend and worse enemy. im radical at times, in a family environment, i have to "play father" and im extremely vocal to my parents about my younger siblings as far as guiding them in the right way, gets me put in the doghoue not to mention my home situation isnt very good right now , its constant back and forth between my mother and step father and i am now in the sense of the word minus financial and economical situation a better more complete whole man t han he is, and its causing him stress. even when i try not to be alpha male its like ppl look for me to be that. they look at me as if wondering when im gona do something, at least i think. bottom line, friends are decreasing, love life is a rollercoaster, family are my biggest haters, and i walk outside with a vengeance. i think its time for the startof the fighting career. the reason im not really happy person outside is due to the things i've endured so my aura and facial features and expressions wont change in life, im a warrior , a fighter, peacemaker, prohet, good samaritan and teacher.

• btw thanks scribe 1

• need birth location, be specific city and state

will pull out something later tomorrow

It's beginning of the year I am in between calls, house chores and taxes LOL

will see if there is anything on your chart that can help

• you can report abuse on any spammers

making posts about them will only make them more vigilant

• new york, ny

• do you know birth time too? it would help narrow it down

• It is said that you are hesitant and generally easy to be influenced. You function mostly with sentiments rather than logic, therefore exposing yourself to many disappointments be it romance or other areas in life. You are however capable of accepting life as it is. You are at your best when you feel loved and may even achieve success.

When I get your birth time I might be able to see more.

• 1:20

thanks

• that's AM? because more than often people give me 1 PM instead of 13

which is fine, it's just what they are used to do

• 1:20 pm civilian time

• ok this is what I found

Sun in Cancer

He weighs words carefully and is tenacious. A calm and discreet nature, tender, thoughtful, sensitive and impressionable. He likes group life.

He is humble, timid, changeable, indecisive, lazy, over-sensitive and prickly. Easily influenced by the family.

You are certainly a fighter. Cancer with triple Leo: moon, mars and venus.

Moon in Leo

He is brave and knows how to take risks, has the courage of his convictions, is honest , imposing and sharp. He has a great sense of and respect for justice. Organizational sense. Selectivity in friends, but is not influenced by them. Taste for splendor.

changing and numerous affections. Emotional instability, pride.

Venus in Leo

Sincere, frank and warm affections. He is full of tenderness. High hopes of love. He likes to live and satisfy his passions to the full. Protects and makes friends with those who can be useful.

excess in pleasure and amusements. Haughty, boastful, pretentious: he is affected, and seduces for the sake of seducing to prove to himself that he is attractive (this gets worse with age).

Mars in Leo

Combative strength. He always realizes his schemes. Can undertake big projects, conclude them successfully and receive the deserved rewards. He likes responsibilities and difficulties above all, and imposes himself forcefully.

Combative force can lead to violence if he thinks it necessary. He is bold, presumptuous, intrepid: he likes to face danger and can naturally have a few hiccups on the way.

Uranus in Capricorn

A great battler. He has so much power, that one thinks nothing can defeat him. His mission in society, in the world means everything to him

For career, go with research, writing, anything related to foreign countries or people, politics, commerce and beauty. You might do well in communication, but you tend to fight rather than diplomacy so it might be best to avoid this field.

Mercury in Gemini

Quick and alert mind. Suited to lengthy research. Likes changes and travel, he is always on the search for novelty. Likes movement and commotion. Facility with the spoken word. He likes writing.excitable in the extreme, mental strain.

House III in Sagittarius

He will study for a long time, will be erudite. Very intelligent, an open and independent spirit, will have a connection with foreign countries. Fertile intelligence.

House IV in Capricorn

After working all his life to obtain his objectives and finally having reached that goal, he wants to retire in peace and quiet and to have a retirement full of contemplation, with few tasks, close to nature. As he was very careful with money all his life, he will administer the properties he has acquired.

Ascendant in Libra

If he gets involved in politics it will be in a recognized party and naturally one in power

In love, you are one of passion, not for tender loving and flowers. You enjoy being around children.

Mercury - Jupiter

He is intelligent, has big ideas: he is tolerant and has a strong sense of justice. He has good judgement, good sense and has his feet on the ground. He has the "gift of the gab", and likes to speak, he also likes literature. He is erudite and will normally be successful socially.

Sun - Midheaven

He knows what he wants on the professional level, is aware of his objectives and does everything to achieve them, he will carry out plans to the very end. He has a good reputation.

Sun - Pluto

He is aware of the goal to be achieved. He is strong, and always picks himself up after a setback.

Moon - Mars

He is frank, honest, full of vigor and ambition. He is strong-willed and powerful at work. He is a little hard on himself but, above all, on others whose capacity for action is not as great.

Moon - Ascendant

He has a good influence on the family, which loves and helps the person. He likes travelling, movement, change. He likes contact and is open to other people.

Saturn - Uranus

He knows how to be on top of the situation. He perseveres, is determined but ingenious and original. He is very practical. He proceeds slowly, but is always bound to achieve his objectives in the end.

Saturn - Midheaven

He must struggle a lot and work hard to achieve his aims. Although confronted by discouraging circumstances, he knows how to set off again and continue the fight.

Jupiter - Uranus

He is too independent and his liberty is all-important. He lacks diplomacy, and his extravagance is shocking. He likes verbal battles and espouses extremist ideas in order to shock his companions. He has a number of internal tensions.

Saturn - Ascendant

Family problems.

I don't know about aura, unless an aura reader reads you, I won't be too sure about it. The reading is based on planetary position the day you were born. You might not find it 100% true now, since upbringing and life experiences might have affected you profoundly since then.