BLUE MOON PICTURE

• i've seen a moon like that once....Turtledust. it was just as breath taking as you described, in person. it was once in Lake Elsinore, CA sometime between '01 to '04. very beautiful view! i described it to an elder cousin...she said its called a 'halo moon'. but i had never ever seen the moon like that before or after....until now! 🙂 Thanks!

• ... and to imagine the injustice only a photo has , compared to the awe of the moment ...

• gods graced us with his beauty *

❤

• Hello everybody ... wishing you all the best for 2010! I´m living in Spain and was also able to take a photo of the blue moon - it was a special night, so beautiful with rings of color surrounding her. Took it just as the eclipse was showing - enjoy!

• huuuuuuuuuuum, let me try it once more 🙂

• thanks for sharing that ralusa3!

• Thank ya'll for sharing those special shots of the moon! They were / are fantastic! Isn't it amazzing how we all live under the same moon but it looks do different to so many people? These pics bear that out. Details such as the rings are pretty much the same (except for us here in Wichita---city lights drowning out the light of the rings?) Topics like this just fascinate me! Thanks to everyone who shared! Many blessings upon each and every one!

Blessed be...

Scribe1

• Turtledust,

Thanks for the info. i'm gonna pick up a tripod now.

many blessings,light & love:-)