Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Just a general comment here on natal charts: (forgive me if its a bit off-topic)

Bear in mind that a person's sun sign doesn't dictate their destinity or even necessarily their personality. Its a general guide that can be used to relate to patterns present in this person's life, but there are many other aspects such as the moon sign, rising sign, part of fortune, and placements of chiron and pallas that relate to latent talents a person may have. In my view, when it comes to astrology, there are no hard and fast rules.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• POSTING ORDER for chart-readings 2nd May

Sorry, but this list is now closed to clear the backlog..

DAWNBENWAY/SHATZ/ POETIC555 /LASTDANCE62/QUENKATH/ SMILELEE /RAGTOPCALI/ GEMINIGIRL / MINDOVRMATER/ IRISHGIRL/ROLA/ICEANIA/ MONISHA/ SKYBUNNY/AQUAVIC/SUNLYONESS/ENJOYINGLIFE/ SEXYGEM/MZREDFLOWER/TIGGERSMOM6 /CANCER64/ BRICEP/

SURAMYA /ASHLEYYLIN/ MIMI1230 / ROSIE ROSEBUD /LAHOLLO /

/HONUSTEE/ SCORPREADER /SOULSHOCK /UHURA /AFRICANQN /

CONFUSED SCORPION /VIRGOGIRL / LIBRALADY/ ANIMETES

SASSYLADY/ TEBCHI2GO/MORNINGGLOW/ WOMENWHISPER/ ANTOINETTE/SPALMA /FERGIE4FUN /SHARYNKAYE1 /MOPISCES/ MOONDREAMS/ARIESTAURUS

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Qenath

Of course I will, with pleasure.

Dear Virgogirl

Very interesrng ...I agree.

Peace and love

• This post is deleted!

• Hello highpriestess,

I really want to know if Dominic and I will be together and just generally about our relationship which I would describe as 'It's complicated'. We have been conversing with each other for over a year and I feel such a strong connection to him. What's strange is that we haven't even met in person and yet I feel totally in love with him. How can this be? Any insight you can give me is totally appreciated. Our Info: Me: 3/27/1952 @ 5:37PM in San Francisco, California

Him: 12/29/47 @2:00AM in Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada

Also, I really want to direct my energy towards something that will contribute to the wellbeing of others but I can't seem to identify which cause I should focus on. I feel pulled in so many directions because I want this world to be a better place for everyone. I need to know what to do...how I can help. Any Clues?

Thanks for your help. It's very generous of you. You have no idea what this means to me! I wish you much happiness and love<3

• HP do you have everything YOU NEED from me,

thanks again,sending you love,light,peace,health etc.

HUGS FROM SHEILA IN VANCOUVER BRITISH COLUMBIA

I HOPE YOU DIDN'T MIND ME REPOSTING YOUR THREAD HP:)

FROM PAGE 122 FROM HP

POSTING ORDER for chart-readings 2nd May

Sorry, but this list is now closed to clear the backlog..

DAWNBENWAY/SHATZ/ POETIC555 /LASTDANCE62/QUENKATH/ SMILELEE /RAGTOPCALI/ GEMINIGIRL / MINDOVRMATER/ IRISHGIRL/ROLA/ICEANIA/ MONISHA/ SKYBUNNY/AQUAVIC/SUNLYONESS/ENJOYINGLIFE/ SEXYGEM/MZREDFLOWER/TIGGERSMOM6 /CANCER64/ BRICEP/

SURAMYA /ASHLEYYLIN/ MIMI1230 / ROSIE ROSEBUD /LAHOLLO /

/HONUSTEE/ SCORPREADER /SOULSHOCK /UHURA /AFRICANQN /

CONFUSED SCORPION /VIRGOGIRL / LIBRALADY/ ANIMETES

SASSYLADY/ TEBCHI2GO/MORNINGGLOW/ WOMENWHISPER/ ANTOINETTE/SPALMA /FERGIE4FUN /SHARYNKAYE1 /MOPISCES/ MOONDREAMS/ARIESTAURUS

• @ highpriestess

I'm quite curious: Insight needed on my love life and friendships with females... it's always easier for an aries woman to maintain a friendship with men~

date of birth: March 28, 80

time: 3:15pm

place: Detroit, MI

• Dear Shatz

Lovey to hear from you. No, I don't mind at all...but not everyone reads it. Just working on Dawnbenway at the moment.

Dear almomdee

Sorry, but I can't take on anyone else at the moment.

Peace and love

• High Priest, I'm told that this will be a good month for me, I can't wait to see. I pray it's true, $$ wise.

• Dear Poetic

Well I can't really be specific like that...I just see the trends that accompany transiting planets. Good luck with getting hold of some money- especially in this recession. Peace and love

• Hi All n Hp

To do this i MUST use caps, so on beforehand SORRY!!!!

HS READINGS ARE TOTALLY SO TOTALLY OUT OF THIS WORLD, ON THE MARK DEAD ON BULLSEYES UNCANNY ITS SCARY. YET IT DRAGS U IN N U CANNOT STOP READING N WANTING MORE.

I TELL U THIS THE WAIT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO WORTH IT! IT TRUELY IS.

HP DAAAAAAAARRRLLOIINGGGGGG I LOVE U N THANK U SO SO SO VERY VERY MUCH!

U ROCK BABES U ROCK!

cwb

• Good Morning and thanks! 🙂

• Awesome CWB!! You've got me all pumped up to recieve mine now!!

HP3 doesn't rush through each one, which makes them more indepth and real!

She truely cares about each one she does, puts her heart into it......like a doctor not rushing each of his patients while with them.......

I'm next, and soooo anxious!

xxxxxx

• Dear Dawnbenway

You're "done" and fear not. Here you go:

YOUR ASTRO-PROFILE

You are a practical, ambitious, earthbound, eminently pragmatic CAPRICORN, with your Sun in your horoscope’s 1st house - blessing you with an ARIES-type of self-confidence and certainty in your own worth, which is largely absent from the usually self-effacing CAPRICORN individual. Indeed, the 1st house, self-possessed ARIAN quality of your personality is actually enhanced, because your MOON (how you react emotionally to people and situations),IS in ARIES, in the 3rd house of communication – endowing you with the pioneering, enterprising, action-taking, respect-inspiring, awesome and fiery spirit of all those early frontiers-women, who overcame incredible hardship, with grit and determination..

Yet, the fiery flames of your energy reserves are considerably dampened by the fact that your MARS in 8th house LEO (MARS defines the kind of energy you possess and how you use it) was travelling backwards at the time of your birth. Thus, instead of being an attention-seeking diva, interested only in making money and using her considerable charm and charisma to insist on maintaining her place at the centre of everyone's attention; you are rather shy and reserved; more of an observer of others’ actions ,than a limelight seeker.

Despite your serious personality traits – SUN-CAPRICORNS are ruled by the serious, task-master of the cosmos, SATURN, as is your ASCENDANT (the personality you project to the outside world) , which is so late in SAGITTARIUS (28 degrees), that we might as well call it CAPRICORN – you also have a quirky, fun side to your personality, with MERCURY (the way in which you conceptualise and organise your thoughts) in URANUS-ruled, NEW-AGE AQUARIUS .

You also have a s. e. x. y. sultry, secretive and saucy, VENUS (who you are attracted to and who is attracted to you) in SCORPIO

in the 11th house , giving you an unlikely penchant for bad-boys and New-Age travellers - anyone unusual in fact. Ooooo-er!

Finally, your 7th house, NORTH NODE (which defines the purpose of your incarnation in this lifetime) is in CANCER in the 7th house, meaning both that CANCERIANS can help you fulfil your dreams and ambitions and also that you work better , as one of a pair, than singly - despite you swearing that the opposite is true.

YOUR ASTRO FORECAST FOR 2010-2013

2007-8 was a very important time for you, when the slow-moving, SCORPIONIC, Underworld energy of PLUTO, hovered over your ASCENDANT, like a buzzard, high in the sky, circling a-soon-to-be-carcass of a dying wild-cat, far below him. Transits of PLUTO

herald the end of one cycle and the beginning of another; which can be anything from finishing a course of education and beginning a career as a professional, to moving out of the state, or the country -the impetus for change, or transformation, relies on so many factors, but change there must be…..a chrysalis must become a butterfly; nature compels it so.

Another trigger for change, or a transformation of your personality, will begin in 2013, when transiting PLUTO passes over your 1st house CAPRICORN SUN, completing a process that will begin this summer, 2010, (if it hasn’t started already) as your PROGRESSED MOON again transits and spotlights your 1st house of personality and self-worth.

However, life is not all gravitas, as JUPITER, the Las Vegas planet of Rock’n roll and good times, passes through your 2nd house of money and possessions, so expect cash registers to start ringing while you pupate. Lucky you!

Peace and love

• Dear CWB

Thanks for the endorsement.....you're very welcome.

Peace and love

• highpriestess3 wud also love a reading

9/112009

12:10am 🙂

• Dear Hp

Just to let you know am following your thread and waiting for my turn!Your readings are v indepth and interesting...sending you good wishes!

Love and light