Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear GYWM

Many thanks for your good wishes...madness...who would think and act of Mother rNature would cause such chaos? Peace and love

• Dear High Priestess3...I am only beeping to let you know I am still around is all.I am enjoying the readings of the other folks and seeing what they have to say.I appreciate what you are doing for all of us in giving us a different glimpse of what our lives are about. Thank you for your time and energy.

• Dear Aquavic

How lovely of you to say so...finally got my house back, so will be able to speed up a bit...Thanks for your patience.Peace and love.

• Hi highpriestess3

date of birth 23rd September 1990

time 06:10 AM

place Rohtasgarh, Bihar, India

I am deeply connected with a boy ( 11 September 1988, 06:10AM, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India).

Our relationship started in April 2009. We got along so well as if we were soul mates and made for each other... But due to some financial and domestic problems we could not gear up our relationship the way it should have been.

Now he says that he loves me but cannot make the move as he is not financially stable and mentally too.

But I feel a very deep and soul-type connection with him. He and his family come in my dreams to answer my questions and want me to become the daught0in0law of their family..

Also, I have a "K"formed on my left hand palm with the lines...

What all does this mean..?

Is there any thing important I should know about this relation ?

Thanks

Roopashree Sharma

• HP Has closed this list a few months back, and she still has a backlog that will last months to get through. PLUS she has written a NEW list she will be doing as soon as the backlog on this here has been done. SO unless u are willing to wait till maybe autum end year or next year, i suiggest you repost your thread and hope someone else will help you.

sorry guys

cwb

• 🙂

• Dear CWB

Thanks. Will be doing Lindieloo and then yourself now my family have flown home. Thanks for your patience. Peace and love.

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Mimi

I will certainly change your time...synchronicity at work again, or meaningful coincidence! Will get t you asap. Peace and love

• Hi highpriestess3

I am deeply connected with a boy ( 11 September 1988, 06:10AM, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India).

Our relationship started in April 2009. We got along so well as if we were soul mates and made for each other... But due to some financial and domestic problems we could not gear up our relationship the way it should have been.

Now he says that he loves me but cannot make the move as he is not financially stable and mentally too.

But I feel a very deep and soul-type connection with him. He and his family come in my dreams to answer my questions and want me to become the daught0in0law of their family..

Thanks

Roopashree Sharma

• Dear Curious

I'm terribly sorry, but my list is closed at the moment, as I have a backlog which will take several

months to clear. Peace and love

• Dear Lindieloo

YOUR ASTRO-PROFILE

You are an exciting, quirky, New-Age, animal-loving, boredom-hating AQUARIAN, with your Sun in the first house of identity and self-confidence, which gives you some of the characteristics of an ARIES: a healthy sense of self, a pioneering spirit -going boldly where others fear to tread - and sometimes a rather reckless desire for new places and people, when you may suddenly up-sticks and leave for new horizons.

Yet, although you also have MERCURY (the planet, which defines how you think, or compartmentalise your thoughts) in URANUS-ruled AQUARIUS,(which makes you interested in scientific study, whilst being as stubborn as a mule), you are at your core, not very sure of yourself and under the bravura performances to your adoring audiences, you crave the support of your partner and loved ones at home, before you can really feel secure in love.

Your NORTH NODE (the reason you are here in this lifetime; for this incarnation) is also in attention-seeking AQUARIUS, in the 1st house, indicating that you should concentrate more on being kind to yourself, than putting yourself out all the time for others…it is

Apart from the emphasis on your 1st house and your New-Age AQUARIAN aspects, you have a surprisingly warm and sunny, MOON ( how you react emotionally to both people and situations) in Queenly, self-assured, super-confident, LEO. Mind you, this warm, sunny slab of cheesecake astral body, also suggests that your mother was much more demanding when you were a child, than yourself and your siblings…a lovely woman, but a bit of a diva, if you don’t mind me saying so. Your LEO MOON is in your 7th house of ‘other people’; once more suggesting that although you are popular and hardworking, you tend to “give too much of yourself away” to others, who may not be as honest and sincere as yourself.

In fact you have a mix of the-martyr-and-the-romantic in your ASTRO-PROFILE, in that your MARS (how you act upon the world and how it acts upon you), as well as VENUS (who you find attractive and who attracts you)are in, dreamy, idealising, rose-coloured-spectacles-wearing, super-emotional, PISCES, giving you a heart that puts your lovers on a pedestal – a tendency of yours which makes your kind heart, rather vulnerable to spending too much money on those you love, to your own detriment.

The most important part of your chart I have saved until last, for you have CHIRON, the wounded-healer conjunct your CAPRICORN ASCENDANT, giving you the power of the shaman to heal others, in the way that a Medicine-Man would heal…effecting cures that nearly kill both healer and healed, donor and recipient. Having CHIRON in your first house also means, alas, that you suffered massive feelings of rejection as a child and were perhaps scape-goated by a carer, for others bad behaviour.

A CAPRICORN ASCENDANT (the way we project ourselves to the outside world ) suggests that you might have had problems with either your bones, or your teeth, as SATURN (ruler of CAPRICORN) rules both of these areas

, but it also makes you rather more cautious than AQUARIANS usually are.

YOUR ASTRO-FORECAST FOR 2010

There will be a lot of activity in the area of legacies, family and property, with other people’s money being writ and looming large; coupled with that, will be a reassessment of what is important to you. All this activity will culminate in the Spring of 2013 and will likely change your life completely, but it may take most of 2014 for all the pieces to fit together.

Also URANUS , electrifying planet of sudden change, will be transiting backwards and forwards over your 2nd house

of possessions, so expect losses and gains and perhaps a house-move, or a new love-interest to appear on the horizon. Lucky you.

Peace and love.

• Dear CWB, Dawnbenway, Shatz and Poetic

I'll try and get you patient people done asap.

Peace and love my friends.

• Thanks and no problem HP...Love reading your Profiles,

we are all very blessed.

Sheila from Vancouver,Canada

• Now that my surgery is over and I'm home healing, I get to spend more time reading others' profiles. I think it helps me learn.

I'll be excited to read my own.

Thank you HP!

• Hi highpriestess3

As you have answered few others ..please could you give me a reading too...I am quite upset in my love life...

Thanks

Roopashree Sharma

• Hi

Message for ALL new Requestees:

HP Has closed this list a few months back, and she still has a backlog that will last months to get through. PLUS she has written a NEW list she will be doing as soon as the backlog on this here has been done. SO unless u are willing to wait till maybe autum end year or next year, i suiggest you repost your thread and hope someone else will help you.

sorry guys

cwb

• HP3. Thank you so much, Most of what you said is very accurate ,decribed me to a tee. I am always giving to others and never think of myself , Guess I have to wait some time to meet the man of my dreams , hope its will be worth the wait . Thank you again . Love and blessings to you . Lindieloo. x

• 🙂

• Dear Lindieloo

You're very welcme..Good luck n findin he man of your dreams. Working on CWB at the moment.

Peace and love