Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear Intrigued

It was a pleasure.....glad to have got most of it right you are welcome to read me, but i'm oh, so very boring......28/01/50 @4.15am, Guildford ...very near Woking! Ha, ha.

Peace and love

• Dear Highpriestess3, I've had terrible trouble getting onto tarot.com in the last couple of days. It must be getting very popular, unless it's this computer. Again tonight, endless times I've tried to get on and finally just now, big relief! I doubt that your chart is very boring. It would be interesting to me! and very near Woking. I was only there for 6 weeks and then we moved yet again. I'd love to go back, I've seen it once when I was on the train and just passing through. I will make it one day. I did go to Guildford in my later years though! Thank you once again. Take care! Peace and love to you also.

• HP, Shatz Here from Vancouver Canada, not impatient, Just wanting to let you know that I love reading your Astro Profiles and feeling the energy of the responses, its not all about me me me. Its about what you give people.

Hugs Sheila

• Dear Intrigued

You are kind..I feel as f I know you..and yes, my computer is very slow.....the cold weather maybe? Love and hugs to you.

Dear Shatz

How very kind of you to say so ...I try to get to people's essence so to speak..I find it's very creative...hopefully the recipient does too...and hopefully, I'll get to your reading soon.

Peace and love

• Ty High Priestess, I have been sick, today is the first day I have started feeling better. Looking forward to it. Peace and love.

Toni

• Thank you so much for my reading Highpriestess, it is especially true about my mother/grandmother and also the way I always seem to be going backwards. You are doing a wonderful job on this post. Once again many thanks to you.

• Dear Tonib

Sorry to hear you are not well. Will post you Wednesday at the latest-.tomorrow i If get a clear run at it. Thanks for your patience.

Dear GorgeousGal

You are very welcome...hope you find that forward gear fast. Love and hugs to you.

• highpriestess3,

What rave reviews! You have certainly touched lives and added much needed clarity! I love it! I was wondering if you post the chart in the thread or if you send it via email, I can't wait to see what you think of mine in regards to love going forward and transitions with love (definitely concerned about my hubby, i'm really wondering what it says about him too if it's in there). I definitely don't want to miss out - these comments back to you are so touching :0)

11-18-1977

12:27pm

Helena, Mt

• Highpriestess3, yes, I was only thinking this morning that I feel as though I know you too! You're the kind one. Thankfully the computer is feeling a little warmer today. I best leave you to crack on with the rest of your charts. May we meet again! take care 😄

• Dear Gladyouwroteme

I post it on this thread, unless you give me an email address, but you willll find it's quickly deleted for security reasons. I have your data so ill add you asap to the new list. Thank yo so mch for your kind words.

Peace and love

Dear Intrigued

Hi...yes tthe weather is warmer and the computer is behaving. Have a good weeek

Peace and love

• POSTING ORDER for chart-readings 9th March.

Sorry, but this list is now closed to clear the backlog..

TONIB3741 /REZMEDIC/ FANOFKMM/ IRBEX/

GJAY/ CHARMEDWITCH/DAWNBENWAY/

SHATZ/ POETIC555 /QUENKATH/ SMILELEE /RAGTOPCALI/ GEMINIGIRL / MINDOVRMATER/ IRISHGIRL/ROLA/ICEANIA/

MONISHA/ SKYBUNNY/AQUAVIC/SUNLYONESS/ENJOYINGLIFE/ SEXYGEM/MZREDFLOWER/TIGGERSMOM6 /CANCER64/ BRICEP/

SURAMYA /ASHLEYYLIN/ MIMI1230 / ROSIE ROSEBUD /LAHOLLO /

SCORPREADER /SOULSHOCK /UHURA /AFRICANQN /

CONFUSED SCORPION /VIRGOGIRL / LIBRALADY/ ANIMETES

SASSYLADY/ TEBCHI2GO/MORNINGGLOW/ WOMENWHISPER/ ANTOINETTE/SPALMA /FERGIE4FUN /SHARYNKAYE1 /MOPISCES/ MOONDREAMS/ARIESTAURUS

• JUST CHECKING IN.

• Sweet!!

• Hi HP noticed my name has been talen off , I was after Irbex. I have waited So long for your reading .

• Beep,Before you have to ask me,I am female.What a great service you are doing.I am grateful.

• hp so heartbreak I was removed please may i be on your next list my whole life sucks I could use some insight. Thanks for everything your doing

Debra

june 21 1957

6:10 am

wyandotte(wayne) mi

• i would like to know about my love life

Natalie

Aug 12 1983

• Dear Highpriestess3:

Just to let you know I appreciate your time, please don't feel that you have to hurry up to get to mine. We all have busy lives juggling responsibliites and obligations, and hopefully having fun!!

Thanks.

GIBLIN

1.Advice on any topic using your birthchart

Dear Giblin

I'll try to speed up a bit for you.

Scorpistuff. --Can you confirm you're still out there before I post your partner's chart?

'

Luazhina

privatename

st clare

piscesisland

are you all still out there too? You're next.

Sorry to keep you waiting.

Peace and love

Posted March 5, 2010, 12:23 AM

• POSTING ORDER for chart-readings 10th March.

Sorry, but this list is now closed to clear the backlog..

TONIB3741 /REZMEDIC/ FANOFKMM/ IRBEX/LINDILOO/

GJAY/ CHARMEDWITCH/DAWNBENWAY/

SHATZ/ POETIC555 /QUENKATH/ SMILELEE /RAGTOPCALI/ GEMINIGIRL / MINDOVRMATER/ IRISHGIRL/ROLA/ICEANIA/

MONISHA/ SKYBUNNY/AQUAVIC/SUNLYONESS/ENJOYINGLIFE/ SEXYGEM/MZREDFLOWER/TIGGERSMOM6 /CANCER64/ BRICEP/

SURAMYA /ASHLEYYLIN/ MIMI1230 / ROSIE ROSEBUD /LAHOLLO /

/HONUSTEE/ SCORPREADER /SOULSHOCK /UHURA /AFRICANQN /

CONFUSED SCORPION /VIRGOGIRL / LIBRALADY/ ANIMETES

SASSYLADY/ TEBCHI2GO/MORNINGGLOW/ WOMENWHISPER/ ANTOINETTE/SPALMA /FERGIE4FUN /SHARYNKAYE1 /MOPISCES/ MOONDREAMS/ARIESTAURUS

Dear Lindiloo and Honustee

Sorry folks....you'll find you're back on the latest list. Thanks for your patience..

Hi Poetic , Enjoying Life and Aquavic

Lovely to be nudged by you all.

Hopefully you wont have to wait too long

Peace and love

Dear Anastazyah

I'm terribly sorry,. but the list is closed until I can clear the backlog which has accumulated -I'll have to come back to you, if that's ok.

Peace and love.

• Dear Giblin

Did you get a reading from Leoscorpion ? You were after Rezmedic?

Peace and love