Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear Jengbhm

Sorry, my page 3 , not this one.

Dear Everyone

Thanks so much for Birthday Wishes, What I am going to do is post up my list every week and do 1 a name a day ( that's usually 2 people).

Those I know are still out there and waiting will be posted first and appear on the list in CAPITAL LETTERS. If you appear on the list in lower-case,, it is because I am not sure you're still out there. Lowercase names can re-activate their request by saying "Hi, I'm still waiting" and I will CAPITALISE them on the next list. In this way, everyone will know when they're due to be posted. If you don't want to wait, please let me know also.

Thanks for your patience.

Peace and love.

• A Very Happy Birthday my dear friend! Love & Hugs

• Dearest soapmaker

Love and hugs to you too, my friend. Thnks xoxoxox

• Happy Belated Birthday Highpriestess!! I'm so sorry to hear that you have not been feeling well but I hope all the well wishes you are receiving gives you a sense of warmth and love from all the people who have come to know you and your generous spirit. I'm sure I can speak for everyone, please relax and take the time to recuperate.

I look forward to hearing from you again when you are feeling better. Take care.

• HP3, Hows it going with the new software? Getting it all programmed? You'll get it! Have a great Week.

• HP3, Just found out I may be a Grandma. When you do me up...maybe it will come out...lets see.

Moelops

• Dear Mindovrmatr

Thanks for your kind thoughts.I'm fine in myself, just my right hand playing up. I am about to post a "Running Order" list, so everyone knows where they are on it.

Peace and love

• Dear Moelops.

How exciting,. Becoming a granny was one of the best days of my life.

Love and hugs.

• Dear Score

Thanks for your good wishes -I hope you and An. are both well. Bless you xox

• POSTING ORDER for chart-readings

Names in CAPITALS are prioritised. If you are small-cased, give me a prompt and you will join the “priority’ group.

DSCHELL Scorpioblonde Summerotter ghostwolf rc923

ART10 Leahkilchrist Bluesdiva69 MOELOPS

Katara MESINTYRONE MAJICSOLDREAM mp

PROWLING LIONESS GOOSEMOMMA cceldredge

Fallseasons JENGBHM VIRGOJOURNEY stonyeye

Sharon7449 SHMECO GEORGEOUSGAL LONGSILVERWINGS

TONIB3741 krisa64 redgeontius REZMEDIIC

GIBLIN khatie rmbalcarcet PENANCING

FANOFKMM Irbex LINDILOO MANECOON

Imwood lastdance62 GJAY DAWNBENWAY

BETTS29 INTRIGUED blacknblonde shatz

LUCKYMERMAID cs245 JUSTINELISE POETIC555

QUENKATH SMILELEE RAGTOPCALIGIRL GEMINIGIRL

MINDOVRMATER TAURUSGIRL

• Hello Highpriestess,

happy Birthday(late) and thank-you so much. Take care of your wrist first. Rezmedic

• Shatz, here, thanks HP, for putting me on the list....Happy belated Birthday.

Hugs from Sheila in Vancouver:)

• Hi darling HP

thanx for mailing me. i saw ur last list im not mentioned LOLOLOLOL

anyhews mine aint dire but hey i´d love to b listed.

i replied ur mail n well reply me n we´ll yab through there if u want as well.

if not ill talk to ya on here.

Now for something completely else:

Hp ive watched you do ya thing on tarot dot com for quite awhile and i must declare:

YOU DO A SMASHING WONDERFUL SHINY BRIGHT ILLUMINATING JOB HERE.

WELL DONE N BC OF IT ARE WE ALL BLESSED.

kiss kiss n hugs Hp.

cwb most humbly!

• Hello, high pristress.

Thank you for letting me I am still on your list.

Happy belated "BIRTHDAY", may you have many happy, healthy, prosperous ones.

Julianna lovingsilverwings

• Hi HP, happy to see that you're back and hopefully enjoyed your bday! i love that you put up a list here so we can all see where we line up...but i don't see myself on it lol. maybe i'm not seeing it/overlooking it, so i will check again. my request is back on page 35. i do hope that i get to hear from you! anyway, have a great day HP and everyone on the forum

~Lf245706

• Thanks Charmedwitchbente for your kind thoughts,also Shatz, Rezmedic, Longsilverwings and

LF245706 -had you down as "cs245" (obviously your alter- ego). DSchell -I should post you Tuesday - have to sort some mundane stuff out tomorrow. Have a good week everyone.

POSTING ORDER for chart-readings

Names in CAPITALS are prioritised. If you are small-cased, give me a prompt and you will join the “priority’ group.

DSCHELL Scorpioblonde Summerotter ghostwolf rc923

ART10 Leahkilchrist Bluesdiva69 MOELOPS

Katara MESINTYRONE MAJICSOLDREAM mp

PROWLING LIONESS GOOSEMOMMA cceldredge

Fallseasons JENGBHM VIRGOJOURNEY stonyeye

Sharon7449 SCHMECO GEORGEOUSGAL LONGSILVERWINGS

TONIB3741 krisa64 redgeontius REZMEDIIC

GIBLIN khatie rmbalcarcet PENANCING

FANOFKMM Irbex LINDILOO MANECOON

Imwood lastdance62 GJAY CHARMEDWITCH

DAWNBENWAY BETTS29 INTRIGUED blacknblonde SHATZ

LUCKYMERMAID LF245706 JUSTINELISE POETIC555

QUENKATH SMILELEE RAGTOPCALIGIRL GEMINIGIRL

MINDOVRMATER TAURUSGIRL

• Sorry Highpriestess, it's me again:) I'm new here and not really sure what your page 3 is?

Thanks again:)

• Never mind, suddenly I c:) Thank you:)

• Dear Jengbhm

Yep you're 8th on the priority list. I typed it up in columns, but in copying it from WORD to pasting it above, the columns have disappeared. Ho hum.. You should be posted in about a week, with the wind behind me.

Peace and love

• Am I still on the list