Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• hi flowsco try - j n f r b r n 0 @ g m a i l . c o m and leave ut the spaces x

• Hi darling,

Got it. Just swamped with other stuff..but dropping by soon. xx

• Look forward to it, Flowsco x

• Hi highpriestess,

Can you take a look at this question? http://www.tarot.com/forum/topic.php?id=16611&replies=2

I figured you could give her some insight.

Flow.

• Hello highpreistess,

Flowsco (Thank you by the way! <3) redirected me here.

My birthdate is: Nov 6 1988

Time: 06:34 pm

Place: Chicago, Illinois

My concern was about three planets, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune, in my seventh house.

I would like to know what it means in a person's chart and how will they affect romantic relationships.

Thank you and have a good night.

• Hello highpriestess,

I would like some career advice/insight. What field will I be going into or should I be going into?

Birthday: May 2, 1982

Time: 10:11AM

Place: North Miami, Florida

• Sorry EIAI and Mizgator, this thread has been closed for months. It's just used to do updates from those who have already gotten their charts.

You should start your own threads and post your queries. Someone should respond eventually.

• Techni2go ...I have alerted Highpriestess..as soon she can she will look into their queries.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

• okie dokie. Thought she was still studying.

Thanks for the update.

• HIGHPRIESTESS3, JUST DROPPING YOU A LINE AND WISH YOU WOULD LET US KNOW

WHAT IS GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE. HOW ARE YOUR STUDIES AND HOW IS YOUR MOTHER DOING? I AM SURE THAT OTHERS WOULD LOVE TO KNOW, TOO.

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear HP3,

Just wanted to say hi. Haven't been on here much in a long while. I hope all is well and your studying is going well! 🙂 After a "bang-up" beginning of last year, God was so kind as to watch over my children and I very well for the rest of the year (and is still doing so). 🙂 I was fortunate enough to find my first love again, and we have been back together since September. It is amazing the ways that life/God work. We started talking again and both realized that we had pretty similar situations with our ex's and we both have two boys each, who we each have custody of. We are very happy to have eachother back in our lives. We both are very grateful to be with the other person, and our children actually get along fairly well... I am amazed and enjoying just being happy in general. I am hoping all of our health stays well this year, and that all the happiness continues. 🙂

I hope this note finds you well, and successful as well! 🙂

Thanks for all your help, 🙂

Laci

P.S. I was lucky enough to get highest grades on my last semester at school. It was wonderful! Blessings and best wishes your way! 🙂

• just visiting your thread HP3

it's still going I see 🙂

• hi!!

I'd love a reading into my love life

7/18/79

time unknown as it is either 9 am or pm but i know my rising is in libra

jersey city. nj

thanks in advance!

• 03/28/1968

6p.m.

Born in Cincinnati, Ohio

What can you tell me about me, through my Birth date?

• Dear High Priestess

I would really appreciate some insight into my love life if possible because I am very confused since there are 2 guys in my life at the moment. My date of birth is 18.2.1977.

I haven't been dating both of them at the same time, they have both just expressed an interest in a longer term commitment. The one whom i have known longer his date of birth is 16.4.82 and the other is 6.9.75.

If you could let me know what you can see i would really appreciate it.

Many thanks