Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• It seems to be that time for another flyby. I've been thinking about y'all. In two weeks I'm leaving for Vegas to celebrate my birthday with friends. Hopefully I'll warm up a bit. You know what they say.........good girls go to heaven and bad girls go to Vegas. One can only hope, lol

Life here seems to be carrying on at a snail's pace. I wonder sometimes if that will ever change. Meanwhile I watch it rain out my window...........as usual. It's all I can stand somedays. But I have hope..........next week, the sun is supposed to shine.......and more than for just ONE day, lol.

Love to you all..........

Mz Red

• Dear CWB

Ah.. well all I can say that whichever luminary planet/ or whatever the Sun and Moon are/ the Nodes belong to, your NORTH Node in AQUARIUS in the 3rd house suggests that in this incarnation you should be communicating/ teaching/learning and spreading the word about New Age ideas...which is exactly what you do do of course.

However the South in Leo in the 9th house suggests you were persecuted for your beliefs in a previous lifetime - both for spreading the word and for being proud in doing so. However, this pride is really only a 'show' of confidence, for secretly you don't believe you know enough about your subject; so you prefer to be the eternal student, rather than the teacher.

Rest assured though, you DO know yor subject and should be more confident in your abilities. I hope this strikes a chord...I'm sure there are other interpretations of the Nodes, however. Love to you CWB

• Dear MzRedFlower

Great to hear from you and I'm so sorry that the sun hasn't made too many appearances in your new home, but....have a great time in Vegas. Love to you.

• Hi HP3

Yes it strikes cords in me. I recall I defended the old roman beliefs when it was shunned for the new christian belief. I spoke of how the new religion stemmed from the old roman beliefs. not at all well seen. funny when not mere 50 years before it was the other way around.

i also recall being persecuted n shunned at the height of witchhunts in either Scotland or USa, mayb both. All those innocent women n men who were tortured, drowned killed n burnt at the stakes alive. all bc they practised a different belief than what was a thorn in the eye of the church n a handful of men who desired n loved power.

And now still after so many years its slowly accepted again. ironic no?`

same with medicine, what once worked n was once called heathen is now promoted as better than artificial made meds.

• Dear CWB

So glad you find the interpretation relevant....and I'm glad you arestill on the path, despite so much opposition. Talk to you again soon. Love to you, CWB

• U betcha gurlfriend. luv ya mmwaaahhh kiss kiss hugs

• highpriestess3 it was nice to hear from you again. i am feeling a little bit better. not about jon but with my health. my breathing doctor has put me on the right track. he said i was breathing about 37%. he put me on prednisohn and doing my breathing machine six times a day and am finally bringing all that gook in my bronchial passages up. i need all the prayers that all the good people will say for me.

it was my fault (sort of) that jon and i sropped talking but am not strong enough to try to talk or see him again. what do you think i should? lov you girl. may only good things come into your life. pisceslover223

• Aqaurius - 2/11/55 9:43 PM EST Charleston, SC

Leo - 8/6/51 9:30 PM EST Jacksonville, FL

Thank you,

Sharon

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• Howdy everyone. I've missed you. My life is moving at warp speed these days and I hardly have time to breath it seems :0). I hope you are all well. I miss reading all of your warm, caring and supportive threads to one another. They are so uplifting. I just love all the love in the forum! HUGE big hugs to all of you. I just wanted to let you know that you all cross my mind often but I just can't seem to find the time to sit down and navigate my way to the page. :0(

Life is good, as I said, it's busy. HP, Matty called me crazy and that was that. I haven't even sat near his being in over 3 months now. lol. It's like he was never there at this point. I had a man walk into my life that I haven't seen in a while. He's really got it all together. Seems grounded. He's kind and generous and thoughtful and his foundation is strong and right in line with everything I believe. Most of all though, I just want to sit in his presence...Im a bit astounded at how different this one feels. :0)

Anyway, you all take care. HUGS!!!!

-gywm

• Dear Gladyouwroteme

How lovely to hear from you...I've been really busy lately and haven't had time to write on the forum, but , like yourself, I've forgotten no-one....I'm so glad you've met someone nice.....I hope to get back to you all sometime soon.

Luvya x

Dear Pisceslover

Sorry I haven't had time to visit the forum, but I do hope you are starting to feel better. Love to you.x

• I just have to say, I can't remember when things are suppose to really get great for me, according to the astrological tellings but I will say that I am super excited that i think it'll be here soon!

Work is insanely busy but great, school is done in december and I"m feeling more and more ready to meet someone great. I love my life!

I hope you are all well. BIG hugs!!!!!!

luv yas!

• Hey Highpriestess3,

I would love to have a reading for me and my love life...

My Date of Birth :- 22-06-1986.

My Time of birth :- 01:16 AM.

My place of Birth :- Bhopal, India.

One more thing...do you do compatibility analysis too...??

Then please tell me and my partners future...are we compatible enough to take our relation to next level of marraige..??

His Date of Birth :- 30-05-1984.

His Time of birth :- 09:50 PM.

His place of Birth :- Ratlam, India

Hope you come to visit back on forums soon...:)

Eagerly waiting for ur reply...

Prachicancerian.

• HIGHPRIESTESS 3, I MISS ALL THE COMRADERIE WE ALL USED TO HAVE ON THIS SITE. HOW MUCH LONGER UNTIL YOU GET OVER WITH SCHOOL? I ALWAYS LOVED WITH THE BEAUTIFUL PICTURES AND INSPIRATIONS THAT WERE POSTED. LOVE TO ALL OF THE OLD POSTING AND TO ALL THE NEW ONES THAT MIGHT WANDER BY.

PISCES LOVER223

• Hi Pisceslover.....glad to hear you're ok......it wasn't just school...my mother was hospitalised with a broken hip and I was obliged to wait om her hand and foot. I'm coming up for air now and hope to be back soon. xxx..

• HIGHPRIESTESS3, I AM SO SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR MOTHER. I HOPE SHE IS DOING FINE. I HOPE HER SURGERY WENT ALRIGHT AND HOPE SHE WILL BE ABLE TO CELEBRATE WITH THE FAMILY AT CHRISTMAS TIME. TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOURSELF, TOO. IF YOU EVER GET BACK ; I WOULD LIKE TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN JON AND I. I WOULD PUT IT ON THIS SITE NOW BUT, LIKE ME, IT MIGHT BE A LONG TIME BEFORE YOU LOOK AT THE SITE AGAIN. I HOPE YOUR THANKSIVING WASN'T TOO BAD. I WISH YOU A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR.

PISCESLOVER223

• This post is deleted!

• Just waving..hiiiiiii do you mind me dropping a line aswell? x

• Love to hear from you, Flowsco. x