Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• HP3- I hope you had an good weekend, hope to chat more later,

Love ya Bee Xx

• hia all! just popping in to hug you all. I'ts been tooooo long! :0) Love ya!

• Hi Glad

Lovely to hear from you...how are you doing? x

Hi Bee

I'll mail you x

• I'm alright. Wishing for a miracle :0) Unfortunately, there isn't one. I'm super sad at the end of this divorce, I've learned so much about how things happened and why they happened and what could have been done differently. I don't wish to change the lessons I've learned but I would love a second chance with Christian. He's grown so much too that it breaks my heart that it's over.

Other than that glitch though, things are well. I'm just focusing on school and the kids. I'm lookng into graduate programs now :0) I'm done with my undergrad in december so it's time ... Just moving forward. The kids are done with school next week! CRAZZZYYYYYY!!!!! summer break is here! yikes!

How are you?

• Dear Gladyouwroteme

I'm sorry you're so sad but as one door bangs shut, the next one always flies open.. Enjoy the summer, life will shoot forward again in the Autumn and you'll fall in love again....

As for me...life has taken off after a dull couple of years; I'm taking some classes for myself and adore discussing literature......still teaching some music from home......and still doing some astro-readings; I'm certainly never bored - far from it....there are never enough hours in the day.

Do let me know when your life turns round, won't you ? It won't be long now!.Love to you .x

• Hey HP3- im glad your doing well, Iv had a lot on at the moment, college, i cant get into atm, not till i save enough money, as the government wont help pay for me for my next course, well its doubtful anyway, i would probably only get a little of it paid and still have to pay for myself, so looking for jobs some point, during the term time perhaps, i know i have a small one, but that's not enough to earn the amount of money that they require. so looks like it will be the year after or something like that. Still looking to get onto counselling though, also finish college mostly this week, but may have to come in after half term, to check up on some unfinished assignments in a lesson. its just the one or two left so its not too bad. Been working a lot this week though, up till midnight, doing assignments, which are now finished, which is good. Im glad to see your doing well yourself, Im looking forward to the break this week, and then just to finish up my courses. No idea whats next for me, But i can wait to find out im sure.

Love and Light Bee Xx

• Thanks mama :0) I know i'm going to be ok. I've met some really healing people. I think hte hard part is just realizing it's over over over.... the finality is difficult and I'm grieving the family I've lost. I admit though, my independance has been very good for me and my ex has grown alot too. I'll have to email you :0) Love ya girl!!!! I look forward to who-ever-he-is in the fall/new year...I hope he's hotter than hot... I need some arm candy (is that just sick and wrong?) lol

• hey HP daring long time no see

Does this include the much not seen lunar node, north n south node combined?

cwb curious

• Are we still doing readings with birth charts?

If so Id love one.

March 8, 1983

Time: 12:46 am

Place: Willingboro, NJ

• HP, I sent you an email. Hugs hugs girl... :0)

• HP3, IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I POSTED. SORRY FOR THAT BUT I HAVE BEEN UNDER THE WEATHER SINCE MARCH THE 27TH. MY IMMUNE SYSTEM MUST NOT BE WORKING VERY WELL. I WOUND UP IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM THE 28TH. OF MAY. I AM ON A VERY POWERFUL ANTIBIOTIC AND BREATHING TREATMENTS AT LEAST 6 TIMES A DAY. I AM FEELING A LITTLE BIT BETTER BUT I AM STILL COUGHING A LOT. I THINK MY EMOTIONAL HEALTH CONNECTED TO MY BEST FRIEND JON PROBABLY HAVE PULLED ME DOWN A LOT AND PLAYED IN SLOWING MY RESPONCE TO FIGHTING THIS. I WILL ALWAYS LOVE HIM AS HE AND I ARE TWIM SOULMATES. BLESSINGS TO YOU AND ONLY THE BEST. YOU REALLY DESERVE IT.

PISCES LOVER 223

• Dear AngelBee

Lovely to hear from you...I'll drop you an e-mail soon. x

• Dear CWB

I'm not too sure what it is you're asking....but peace and love to you and hope your back isn't

playing you up. x

• Dear PiscesLover

I'm so sorry to hear that you've been unwell and still sad over the absence of your friend, but you know what they say........... everything comes to those who wait! Stay with it and hold on to your faith; you WILL feel better soon. love to you. x

• Dear Gladyouwroteme

Thanks for yoyr mail......I'm still with you in spirit. Love to you .x

• Hey HP

Lovely gurl u ARE alive lol im very glad WOOHOOO

Ahm i ask bc some time ago i got a newsletter from an astrology site, and they had mentioned the lunar node as the overseen finger pointing to the one partner for one. So i looked up my north n south node, aquarious n leo respectfully n went down the list they had.

Do i need to say it LACKED many combinations? like they only took THE most vivid ones n stopped at the rest?

So i saw this thread again n i wondered hhhmmmmmm a place to start. So the question is did u know of north n south node as lunar node n have u ever used it to point the way in regards to love ?

as 4 my back it was okay no trouble for close to over 2½ months. now it has acted up a lot. i blame a bad guest sofa into bed thing n an air matrass. when i use such my back juss effs up. i guess 1 more physiotherapy n im good to go again. im somewhat okay now as ive had a physiotherapy n a chiro bc i felt my back had shifted. waliking like an s. top of lower spine tilted to the left the lower part to the right while middle swayed either way n at times stayed in middle. odd feeling but eff painful lol

hows u honey?

• Dear CWB

So glad you're coping, my dear. About the Nodes, I don't know about solar or lunar ones, but as I see it the North Node and the South Node are to do with the purpose of your life in this incarnation (North) and your preoccupations in previous incarnations (South) and nothing to do with love particularly. Where are your Nodes, CWB (Houses and signs) please? Peace and love.

• Can somebody do my chart please? 3/8/83 - 12:46 am Thanks!

• I'm interested in whether we can overcome our tremendous difficulties and make this profound love work. It seems hopeless right now and has seemed that way for quite some time.

Male

06/25/1980 6:11 p.m.

San Antonio, Texas

Female

05/23/1988 1:23 a.m.

Columbus, OH

• My birthchart:

Your Planets & Houses

Zodiac in degrees 0.00 Placidus Orb:0

Sun Pisces 20.26 Ascendant Scorpio 9.10

Moon Capricorn 20.47 II Sagittarius 7.43

Mercury Aries 8.07 III Capricorn 15.16

Venus Taurus 4.15 IV Aquarius 26.13

Mars Taurus 19.20 V Pisces 28.37

Jupiter Capricorn 5.18 VI Aries 21.59

Saturn Gemini 1.00 VII Taurus 9.10

Uranus Libra 17.21 R VIII Gemini 7.43

Neptune Sagittarius 5.15 R IX Cancer 15.16

Pluto Libra 0.59 R Midheaven Leo 26.13

Lilith Scorpio 1.46 XI Virgo 28.37

Asc node Aquarius 4.27 XII Libra 21.59

Planets in the houses

Sun in IV

Moon in III

Mercury in V

Venus in VI

Mars in VII

Jupiter in II

Saturn in VII

Uranus in XI

Neptune in Ascendant

Pluto in XI

Lilith in XII

Asc node in III

Aspects

Planet Aspect Planet Orb/Value

Sun Sextile Moon 0.21 243

Sun Sextile Mars 1.06 162

Moon Trine Mars 1.27 60

Moon Square Uranus 3.26 -36

Mercury Square Jupiter 2.49 -35

Mercury Trine Neptune 2.52 64

Mercury Opposition Pluto 7.07 -38

Venus Trine Jupiter 1.03 78

Venus Opposition Ascendant 4.54 -95

Jupiter Square Pluto 4.18 -8

Jupiter Sextile Ascendant 3.52 2

Saturn Opposition Neptune 4.15 -63

Saturn Trine Pluto 0.00 50

Saturn Square Midheaven 4.47 -8

659 -283 376

Sign types & asteroids

Signs masculine 5 Signs of fire 2

Signs feminine 5 Signs of earth 4

Signs cardinals 5 Signs of air 3

Signs fixed 2 Signs of water 1

Signs mutable 3

Chiron Aries 11.49

Ceres Leo 9.24 R

Pallas Gemini 4.57

Juno Libra 16.43 R

Vesta Aries 2.30

Fortune Capricorn 8.49

South node Leo 4.27

I HOPE this is what u meant by ur inquiries about by north n south nodes. If not then i dunno where to find n provide it for ya other than leaving my dob which is march 10 1972 at 11.20 Pm in Sønderborg denmark

cwb