Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• HIGHPRIESTESS3, THANKS FOR THE INFORMATION AND HISTORY LESSON. I REALLY HOPE DUKE WILLIAM AND DUCHESS CATHERINE BECOME KING AND QUEEN. THEY MAKE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUPLE AND IT SEEMS LIKE THE DUCHESS IS DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT TO MAKE PEOPLE LOVE HER. MY DAUGHTER TOLD ME THIS MORNING THAT KATE PUT HER WEDDING BOUQUET ON DIANA'S GRAVE AND I HEARD SHE PICKED THE QUEEN'S FAVORITE FLOWER FOR HER BOUQUET. SHE WILL BE LOVED AS MUCH AS DIANA OR MORE. I CAN'T SEE SPENDING THAT MUCH MONEY ON A WEDDING BUT SINCE IT WAS ROYALS; I CAN UNDERSTAND IT.CATHERINE IS SO UNSELFISH TO DO SUCH THINGS TO MAKE THE OLDER ONES AND HER HUSBAND SO HAPPY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU AND PEACE, LOVE AND LIGHT TO SURROUND YOU ALWAYS. ALSO CAMILLA LOOKS RATHER ROUGH.

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear PiscesLover

Camillla certainly does look a bit rough, but thereagain she has spent nearly all of her life 'waiting in the shadows' for Charles, so that kind of lifestyle seeems to how in her face.....she also has a smoking habit , which doesn't help.

I do hope the good times start to roll for you again...much love to you,Pisceslover. x

• HP3

just want to share it here how helpful you are to me the last few weeks

the reading you did was accurate, wow you did say 3 days it would happen and it did exactly that!

Love you! and I hope your kindness is returned tenfold! you will always be my great friend and teacher 🙂

• Dear Leoscorpion

Thank you so much for those kind words......for myself what I respect most about you is your unflagging support and kindness; for example, chipping in with advice etc..to requestees, when my list was...well very lengthy indeed. You were and are incredibly hard-working and constant and I am so very glad to have met you on this forum - as you have quickly become one of my closest friends. This forum is proof that although the Atlantic Ocean lies between the American continent and Europe, it might just as well be next door; distance disappears; we are truly neighbours in spirit.. Luvya x

• hey dear HP3- I hope your well, and things at home are good. I am doing well, Have a job now, baby sitting, and still doing my writing, its not a permanent job, but it is okay for the moment, its on flexible times too, so that is great, and i am working for myself, even better lol.

Nearly finished college, got about 3 weeks left, something like that, and 2 english exams coming up. nearly finished my courses, and will have to dig around to look for a college that will let me in, to do counseling or something like that, and writing. been away camping this weekend, enjoyed it, last week was busy, been really sunny here. Good to see you around.

Love and light to you Bee Xx

• Hello dearies, hello HP! Just thought I'd pop in and say hi. I know I've been away from this thread for a while. Sorry about that, was easier for me that way. Hope all is well with you x x

• Dear Bee

Lovely to hear from you and so glad that you have nearly finished your college course....was it an Access to HE course? If so that would get you into a local university.

...Don't forget there are 2-year Foundation-Degrees (more practice and practical, with fewer essays) as well as the usual 3-year 'totally 'academic' degrees and lots of FE Colleges (rather than Universities) run these....also you could probably do a Counselling course in the evenings....the choices are endless out there.

If you need more specifics, Bee, do send me an e-mail. Luvya, babe.x

• Dear Bee

Lovely to hear from you and so glad that you have nearly finished your college course....was it an Access to HE course? If so that would get you into a local university.

...Don't forget there are 2-year Foundation-Degrees (more practice and practical, with fewer essays) as well as the usual 3-year 'totally 'academic' degrees and lots of FE Colleges (rather than Universities) run these....also you could probably do a Counselling course in the evenings....the choices are endless out there.

If you need more specifics, Bee, do send me an e-mail. Luvya, babe.x

• oops....double vision!

Dear Helbells

Great to hear from you too.. I do hope you're well. How's things. ? I hope life is being kind to you! x

• it is a health and social care, BTEC level 2 course that i am doing, and work skill level 2 and english GSCE. It all comes down to 5 GSCE grades at level C after i am fished with the courses, which is good, havent thought about going into university yet, did not think i would get a place, though that could be an idea, i didn't pass hardly any of my GSCE'S Which is why i am re taking english, I would love more specifics lol, I am trying to look into it, well i have been trying, and i know theres a college locally that does counselling courses, but not sure if they are the right ones, and i have no idea what course specificely to get into cause theres different areas isn't there? Well and some people say psychology helps with that. will do a bit more digging around, iv also done a child care level 1 btec course, not sure if that will help with getting into uni or something, but i am sure with what i have done so far, will get me in somewhere. I am hoping to look into creative writing stuf too. im not good with exams, and will definitely struggle with my english one, even though i have done it before, i do prefer essays, and assignments to exams, I am hoping i can get into somewhere. thank you for that, As I am certainly digging around some, could use the extra help heheh. thanks again.

Love and Light bee Xx

• Hi HP, things are great and life is being kind to me. I am a lot calmer now. I know what I want and am comfortable with what I feel - all of which is huge progress:) At the moment, having a quiet time to myself to reflect on what's happened so far and am very excited about what's to come.

How about yourself? How have you been over the past few months? Any exciting news? x

• Dear Bee

There's an 'Early Years', Foundation-Degree course running at most FE colleges....that would be ideal for you (counselling you could add on later perhaps). The way to 'do' English is to 'speak to yourself out loud'....it's foolproof, because everyone can speak well....it's writing it down that can be a problem. Good luck with your exams......luvya x

• bump :O)

• Okay HP3- i will take a look into it. Thank you, thought id posted already, but must have missed it.

Love ya too. Bee Xx

• Dear Bee

You're very welcome. x

• Hi...thought since my birthday is May 8 (of '72) what advice does spirit have for me?

Thanks and as always L&L

Molly

• Hi Molly,

welcome to HP's thread...This thread may look alive and well ...lol but it has been closed for a very long time..HP keeps it open for past readings she has done.

Hope you get some answers soon..Have you started a thread for the Captain, Watergirl..maybe they can help

Peace and light Molly

sheila

• Good Morning Everyone! Just thought I'd take a moment to shout hello to all the Mommy's (and the future Mommy's)

There will be brunch here for maybe 25 or so people and yours truly will be working her derrierre off because, as usual, she is doing most of the cooking and that begins today. This is my last free breath until Monday, lol. Other than that, everything seems to be quiet here. I still only feel as though I have a very small part of a life, but I'm working on it. I doubt that Honey feels the need for the closeness that I do and so I'm opening myself up to other people too. I think that's best.

HP, I'm still writing the weekly column and money is still very tight, but who knows........one of these days I just might win that lottery, lol. Oh right..........I'm supposed to play sometimes too.

Miss you all......

MzRed

• Dear Helbells

How lovely to hear from you; I'm so glad everything has calmed down now and that you feel happier in yourself. I'm afraid that I haven't done anything to generate any exciting news, but I have gone back to college on a course and love it.....so I'm quite happy at the moment, while leading a quite life....but hey, no news is good news.Do let me know when something wonderful happens to won't you......I'm sure it will before long. Love to you.x

• Dear MyJourney

Lovely to have you as a guardian-angel on this thread....it's very much appreciated my favourite Super-cyber-buddy . Love to you and your family. x

Dear MzRed

Great to hear that you're still singing ...if a little quietly ... and I'm sure life will perk up very soon.. Much love to you. x

Dear MollyKathleen

So sorry, but as Myjourney says I'm afraid this thread has been closed for many

months now. Good luck for the future. Peace and love.