Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• HP, sending you an email :0)

• Dear Gladyouwrote

Lovely to hear from you again - will get you on yahoo for a chat. x

• Hope your Okay hP3- been thinking of ya, Bee Xx

• Dear Bee

Lovely to hear from you ....I'm still reading...books this time. Luvya loads and thinking of you too x

• Afternoon everyone............just a quick fly-by to say hello and wish you all a beautiful day.........

Mz Red

• JUST FLYING MY HELICOPTER THROUGH TO SAY HELLO AND HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND EVERYONE...

HP SUPER CYBER BUDDY, HOPE LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL FOR YOU...AND THAT GOES FOR ALL OF YOU:)

NAMASTE TO ALL

SHEILA

• Love reading Yay. Have a good weekend HP3.

BEE xX

• Hi MzRedFlower, MyJouorney & Angelbee

Hello Super-Cyber-Buddies....hope you are all well , fighting fit and looking forward to the Summer.....the clocks go forward (finally) in the UK, so we're in Summertime tomorrow...pity it's turned cold again.....ah well.!

Wishing you all love, light and laughter and hope good times are here for all of us.

Luvya xxx

• HELLO EVERYONE. IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I HAVE LOOKED AT THE FORUM. I HAVE BEEN SICK FOR A LITTLE OVER TWO WEEKS. IT STARTED OUT LIKE AN ALLERGY ATTACK AND THEN WENT DOWN INTO MY CHEST. FEVER, COUGH, SNEEZING, AND COUGHING. THE COUGHING GOT SO BAD THAT MY WEAK BLADDER GOT INVOLVED. I AM ALMOST OVER IT. THANK GOD. I WISH I HAD SOME GOOD NEWS ABOUT ME AND MY FRIEND; BUT I DON'T.

H.P.3 IF YOU EVER PICK UP ANYTHING ABOUT US PLEASE LET ME KNOW. REMEMBER

ME: FEB. 23, 1933 AT 12:30 A.M. AT OCALA, FL;ORIDA

HIM FEB. 03, 1939 AT 8:22 A.M. AT ORLANDO, FLORIDA.

LOVE, GOOD WISHES, PEACE, AND ONLY GOOD THINGS TO YOU ALL.

PISCESLOVER223

• Hi, Hoping for some answers to my love life (or lack thereof.) Anything would be helpful. Me: DOB 02-03-1960, 4:29 AM, Amarillo, TX. Thank you so much. Having problems with DOB 08-12-1943, Hawaii--don't know city. He has addiction problems--alcohol.

• HighPriestess3,

What attracts and holds the commitment in a relationship for a man with this birth chart? Male born November 4, 1954 at 2 am in Frankfurt, Germany. Thanks!!

• HIGH PRIESTESS 3 HOW ARE YOU DOING? I HOPE EVERYTHING IS GREAT WITH STUDIES AND ALSO LIFE. THANK GOD. I WISH I HAD SOME GOOD NEWS ABOUT ME AND MY FRIEND; BUT I DON'T. I MISS TALKING WITH YOU.

IF YOU EVER PICK UP ANYTHING ABOUT US PLEASE LET ME KNOW. REMEMBER

ME: FEB. 23, 1933 AT 12:30 A.M. AT OCALA, FL;ORIDA

HIM FEB. 03, 1939 AT 8:22 A.M. AT ORLANDO, FLORIDA.

LOVE, GOOD WISHES, PEACE, AND ONLY GOOD THINGS TO YOU.

PISCESLOVER223

• Hello highPreistess! This is a very amazing topic-I was always curious what my chart was!

My dob is May 6th 1992 9:28 pm in Dallas,TX

• @cuspglyph and Asia118x

Sorry this thread has been closed for several months HP keeps it open for her past reads...

thanks so much for visiting...

peace love and light

Sheila

Hi Pisceslover sorry to here that things are not great with you but I'm sure time will be soon...I know HP is studying hard...but I'm sure she will pop in soon..

love and light

Sheila

• Hi Myjourney

Thanks so much for popping in...as you say I'm studying hard and it's great.. Just watched the Royal Wedding...was a bit indifferent, but here in the UK, we like to keep Diana's memory alive, so watching William and Harry was good....can't bear some of the Royals though (along with the rest of the country)..The British people dressed up and showed their loyalty and were wonderfully dignified ...pity some royalty are incapable of reciprocating ....they are incapable of behaving with any dignity....but the Middletons showed them how it's done.....great music though and a lot of pomp and circumstance plus crazy hats....

Rant over...so nice to have you on this thread Shee...my favourite super-cyber-buddy.....Luvya x

Dear Pisceslover

So sorry you are still suffering...hopefully things will ease up soon . Love to you.

Dear Asia & Cuspglyph

Sorry my friends..as Myjourney says, I 've no time to spare at the moment, but there are some great readers on this site....peace and love to you.

• Ok thank you so much!!!! Love and light to you as well 🙂

• Thanks Asia...good luck with your quest. x

• MyJourney SHEILA, ALWAYS GLAD TO CONVERSE WITH YOU AND LOVE THE PICTURES YOU POST. EACH ONE OF THESE HAVE A SPECIAL MEANING TO ME. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS AND KNOW THAT YOU HAVE THE LIGHT OF HIM. PEACE, GOOD LUCK AND ALL THINGS GOOD FOR YOU. PISCESS LOVER 223.

• HIGH PRIESTESS 3 GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN. I AM GLAD THAT THINGS ARE GOING WELL WITH YOU. HOPE STUDIES ARE GOING WELL FOR YOU AND HOPE YOU ARE ACING ALL YOUR CLASS. YOU WERE RIGHT ABOUT THE MIDDLETONS. I HATED IT WHEN THE PRESS KEPT SAYING (THE COMMONERS.) I THOUGHT THEY WERE MORE DIGNIFIED THAN SOME OTHERS. AND PRINCE CHARLES WIFE, OH WELL, SHE COULDN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO DIANA OR ANY OF THE MIDDLETONS. SINCE YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS STUFF; CAN YOU TELL ME IF PRINCE CHARLES BECAME KING AND NOT DUKE WILLIAM; WOULD HIS WIFE BE QUEEN OR STAY A DUCHESS? YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON AND I WISH YOU ONLY THE BEST (WHATEVER YOU WANT.) I STILL WANT JON.

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear Pisceslover

Lovely to hear from you....time will bring Jon back to you, but you will have to wait until the Autumn and waiting is the hardest thing to do..you have to enjoy life's little joys....there are so many....

Officially Camilla will be a 'Consort' and.not a Queen. I'm not sure in any case, that Camilla has any idea how unpopular she is still...............the people will never accept her, no matter how long or how hard the Palace and Prince Charles try to make her '..........acceptable'. It will be the end of the monarchy if she becomes Queen....of that I'm sure. Not many people want Charles to be King either....

For myself, the only acceptable monarchs would be Wiliam or Harry, but I wouldn't mind at all if we in the UK became a republic and made the Windsors redundant....they are an anachronism in a modrn democracy. They are of course Battenbergs, or Mountbattens - from 1947....before that (from 1837). they were Saxe-Coburg, but in 1917 took the name of the town of Windsor to make them seem more 'English'. From 1714 in fact the English royals have been basically German.....so we are in fact very 'European' Peace and love.