Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear MzRed

It's so lovely to hear from you ...and I do hope your bed is up the right way now. The weather here is getting better ,and Spring is in the air, but it's turned a little colder again ..... but

not long now and we'll all be singing in the sunshine,.

I'm sorry you're missing your friends but we group of cyber-buddies are always here for you, although we , as a group, seem to be metamorphosising and moving forwards in different ways. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you make lots of new friends..although you'll miss the ones you left behind, of course.

Let us know as soon as some good things happen to you

and well all sing with you again ...............................................................Luvya, MzRed.x

• Dea Angelbee

Luvya for your good wishes and beautiful pictures. All is ok here....I'm enjoying my course and have my nose permanently stuck in a book at the moment.......and love it!. .xxx

• Dear Pisceslover

Lovely to hear from you and I'm so glad that you're feeling better as the weather improves.....how lucky you are to have some sun...........we're still waiting for it in the UK.

Do let me know when life looks up for you, won't you? lots of love...x

• HP3

Just wanted to drop in and say hello, good to hear you are enjoying the course u are taking.

Tried to send you an email but could not get it to go through. I am trying to find a psychic to see in person, but being from where i am at i will most likely have to travel at lease a couple of hours and then hope that it is the real thing. LOL. Thanks again, Hope you have a blessed weekend.

Still loving all your beautiful pictures that you receive from your friends.

• Thats good HP3- i am in half term now, college just finished, got a whole week Yay, Kinda need it, nearly finished my courses, they finish in May Wow LOL, very tired now though.

I also have my nose stuck in several books hahahaha, Glad your enjoying it

Love ya Bee Xx

• This post is deleted!

• Would like a reading for life in general.

DOB: 4-17-66

Place: St. Louis, Mo.

Time: 7:58pm.

• hi Faith, sorry this thread has been closed for quite awhile...Hp is on a break, and is only doing follow ups...maybe, you can try Captain,watergirl..umm not sure who else right now are doing readings, you can also start a new thread..

live,love laugh

Sheila

• To all of you,

Just sending you all out some "cyber"hugs attatched with sending you, peace,love,light,blessings and laughter...

Namaste

Sheila

• 🙂

• Dear MyJourney

Thank you so much for 'looking after the shop' and keeping the thread so 'alive' with all your pictures ....I , and the rest of the CYBER-BUDDY-GANG really do appreciate all your efforts on our behalf. Absolutely luvya for it. x

• MY JOURNEY, WHEN I CAME IN ON THIS SITE THIS MORNING, I SAW YOUR PICTURE AND I BURST OUT LAUGHING. IT DOES MY HEART GOOD TO LAUGH. YOU BRING GREAT PLEASURE TO ALL OF US. KEEP ON KEEPING ON AS YOU ARE A "LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS." TO US. LOVE, LIGHT AND PEACE.

PISCES LOVER223

HIGH PRIESTNESS3, I HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU AND YOU GET THE REST YOU SO BADLY NEED. I HOPE YOUR STUDIES ARE A BREEZE FOR YOU. HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK-END. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING. GOD BLESS YOU NOW AND INTO THE FUTURE. LOVE X TO OUR CYBER BUDDY.

PISCESLOVER223

• Awe thanks Pisceslover, i cannot get over how much you have grown in this time...my intuition speaking ,you sound much more peaceful and that my dear friend is a beautiful thing to have...

love and liGHT, may you always be blessed and feel the love of life..

Namaste PL

SHEILA

LIVE,LOVE,LAUGH

• HP3- Keeping dreaming girl, and i am sure all your dreams will come true.

Love ya Bee XxXx

• Dear PiscesLover, MyJourney and AngelBee

What lovely people you are; it's strange that we have become such good friends, even though we are in different countries and have neverr met.....a true meeting of minds (cyber-minds), rather than bodies, but just as precious nevertheless. Luvya'll.xxx

• Hello again Highpriestess, Glad to see you back I hope I am not being bold..but I left a post for a reading from you on page 275.... I know you have been away but I also see you are back .. HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU, and I am not asking for too much, I have put my birthday and all pertinent, information and yes I missed some important dates at first... but I immediatly caught my mistakes and the info is all there hope you can still give me a reading on my situation, I WOULD BE SO GRATEFUL FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION .... Leonida

• Hi Leonida, sorry this thread has been closed for quite sometime, HP is only doing follow up readings from the past...

Maybe ,just start a new thread for captain or watergirl..

peace and love

sheila

• Hi!

Name: Whitney Rose Cox

DOB: September 18, 1988 09:59

Place of Birth: Fairfield, Iowa

• Hi choclatemoose if you look above your post, it will tell you that this thread has been closed for quite sometime....

also i put some names of readers...

love and light

shee

• 🙂