Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear Gladyouwroteme

How lovely to hear from you again and thank you so much for your good wishes. How's life/your fella/ prospects at the moment. .....all looking up I hope?Love to you my friend. x

• 😞 Trying to be optimistic but I'm so sad! So, I have had sooooooooo much time to think and really get in touch with my feelings and after all the reconsideration I approached my soon to be ex and asked about reconsiliation...he basically said hed never take me back because he doesn't trust me becasue I broke my promise to stay with him forever. I feel like I'm mourning a death and have been grieving and sobbing like mad. I learned so much with the space that I"ve had and I feel more like who I am now than I ever have before and now I know how to handle the relationship to make it thrive and he's just not willing to take a step towards me at all. Truth is, I'm really very happy but I do miss him. H'es grown so much and grown into a person that I really think it is a much better match than the old him. Anyway, no love prospect, just a little bit of grief and pain,,, it's all growth though and necessary. But man, it stinks! lol

• Dear Glad

You poor thing...I'm so sorry you're suffering, but it is very difficult for some people to go into a reverse gear. What you will probably find is that if you didn't want a reconciliation he would; it looks as if you'll have to stand on your own for a while, heal and become strong.

I've always found that when people do become strong, others are drawn to them; in a strange way, it's the law of "reverse effort" at work. The more you draw away from the ex, the more he will come towards you,,,,,,stay strong, be very patient and see if this doesn't work!

You still have SATURN toing and froing over your 8th house NORTH NODE and natal PLUTO until September , realigning your values, 'disempowering' you and as SATURN rules TIME; (everything comes to those who wait) ; this is exactly your astrological position - you must play a waiting game to have it all.

As I've said before, APRIL-MAY 2012 looks like bonanza time, when JUPITER will 'neon-light' your Path of Fortune, but before that , replenish, detox, treat yourself and spend your time in relaxation and recreational pursuits, because life will be rather slow until the Autumn, when you can move your life into a 'fast-forward' gear. Hang on in there my friend....it will all work out for you just as you wish. x

• Hugs...i needed some support and encouragement. You know, it's not like I can control any of this so I've got to just wait it out. Honestly, as much as I miss him and want him back, the timing is wrong anyway. So it goes back to that age old addage: if you love it let it go and if it comes back then it was meant to be. Being on my own for a while is a good thing, I know this but inside i'm a bit afraid that he'll find someone else and be gone forever. The irony of it all!

Thank you for being there for me. You are a beautiful friend and I am blessed to have you.

• HP3, I CAN'T SAY A BAD WORD ABOUT AQUARIANS. MY FAVORITE NEPHEW WAS BORN ON JANUARY 28TH. ALSO THE MAN I LOVE IS AN AQUARIAN, TOO. HE WAS BORN ON FEBRUARY 03RD. I WOULD HAVE NEVER THOUGHT AN AQUARIAN AND A PISCES COULD BE SO WELL MATCHED. I WISH I COULD TELL YOU THE WHOLE STORY BUT I DON'T WANT IT POSTED ON HERE FOR ALL TO SEE. IF YOU ARE LIKE THESE TWO PEOPLE; THEN YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL PERSON. YOU CAN'T HELP BUT TO LOVE THEM. PEACE, LOVE, AND LIGHT TO YOU FOR ALL YOU DO TO MAKE OTHER PEOPLE HAPPY.

GOD BLESS YOU. PISCES LOVER223

• Dear High Priestess

I contacted you this time last year but because you had such a massive backlog unfortunately I never got a reading :(.

I would really appreciate it if you could shed some light on what's going on with me?

My date of birth is 18 Feb 1977 (born in London at 9.26pm).

Unfortunately I have not had a very successful life in comparison to my peers. I am going to be 34 soon and I have never had a serious relationship and would really like to get married and start a family but I am starting to lose hope. The guys I meet are only after one thing, however I did recently meet a guy who is much younger than me (d.ob 16 Apr 1982). I really like him and he is really keen on me with a view to marriage however he has a child from a previous marriage and I'm not sure if I can handle it to be honest. Plus he lives in the US and I am here i the UK. I am seriously fed up with constantly facing obstacles whether it is to with my relationships, or currently being in massive debt to the point of being bankrupt and also to being in a job where I am not going anywhere and I'm actually at a much junior post than I should be.

Is there any hope for me that there is the possiblity of me getting married and also being successful in my career. I am not sure whether I should pursue law or stick to what I am doing which is insolvency/accounting.

Please can you help me and give me some hope!

Yours sincerely

Misha

• Dear Gladyuwroteme

Ah bless you....I'm always here for you ...please let me know when you have a breakthrough.Lovw to you. x:

• Dear Pisceslover .

Thank you so much for your kind thoughts, I very much appreciate them; please let me know when the sun comes out for you again....I'm sure it won't be to long. love to you. x

• Highpriestess3,

I would love to hear what would you say for me.

my birthdate 03/29/1972

7:45 am

Montenegro

Thank you so very much!!

B

• Hi Breze, sorry this thread has been closed for quite sometime, as HP is on a break and only doing follow up readings from the past...

Maybe just start a new thread...captain,watergirl..I'm not sure whos left out there reading..but i am sure you will get some answers...good luck....

peace and love

sheila

Hey,HP, i'm not feeling so great again, but i just happened to look at your thread..be in touch soon super cyber buddy

love and light

shee

• Dear Misha & Breze

Sorry folks, as MyJourney has stated, I'm taking a break at the moment because I'm on a course

and have no time to read I'm afraid. The Captiaun is excellent at getting to the heart of the matter....I would ask for her help. Thanks for your understanding. Peace and love to you.

• Dear SHee

So sorry you're not feeling well....and thank you so much for looking after this thread and making it so visually exciting with all your funny pix. I do hope you feel better soon and I'll be in touch. Luvya Shee. x.

• Hello Highpriestess3, I will be attending a hearing next month, it is an oral hearing which will be determined by 2 Adjudicators A financial compensation will be considered for a serious incident that occurred to me many yrs ago. I am wanting to know from you,,, how successful do you think the outcome of this hearing will be. I know I am justified as I have suffered for many yrs from this mishap and I feel somewhat validated just by the fact that a hearing was proposed,,, regardless I am very nervous as this incident has always been very painful., and now I find myself feeling anxious... but for my anxiety I will MEDITATE. THANK YOU FOR ANYTHING YOU MAY BE ABLE TO FEEL OR SEE. Leonida

• So sorry Highpriestess, I forgot to give you my date of birth February 5th,1943 ...7:20 P.M.

Leonida

• Oh My Goodness, I see you need place of Birth; Timmins Ontario Canada

• Oh ok no problem.

Would be great to hear from you sometime in the future if you get the chance.

Best regards

• Dear Miaha

Sure thing...I'll be finished in March, if you can wait. Peace and love to you.

• Helloooooooooo Helloooooooooo helloooooooooooo............I think there's an echo in here. The sky outside is sort of a cross between blue and gray, but it's not snowing or frosting or raining at the moment so I'm not so much homesick as I am friendsick............

MzRed

• I hope things are well with you HP3 Hoping you have a good weekend, and that you are doing FAB, also hope your enjoying your break LOL

LOVE YA BEE xx

• HI ALL,

JUST POPPED IN TO SAY HI TO EVERYONE. THE WEATHER IN FLORIDA HAS BEEN CLOSE TO THE 80'S THIS WEEK. MAYBE THIS HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE GROUND-HOG.

HE DIDN'T SEE HIS SHADOW THIS YEAR. 'HOW WONDERFUL,' I HOPE IT WARMS UP QUICK FOR US ALL. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN TO SEE THE SUNSHINE. IT SEEMS TO LIFT YOUR SPIRITS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I LOVE THE PICTURES.

HP3 I HOPE THINGS GET BETTER WITH YOU, TOO. HOW IS THE WEATHER IN YOUR COUNTRY? MAY GOD BLESS US ALL WITH NEW BEGINNINGS.

PISCESLOVER223