Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• i'm with you on the water also HP CHEERS, HAVE A GREAT EVENING, ITS 6PM THERE IS IT NOT...

PEACE,LOVE AND LIGHT SWEET HP

SHEE

• Dear Myjourney

Mwah, mwah, mwah too. Luvya x

• OK........I knew I heard my name, lol. Arrived in Oregon late Sunday night.........sick..........again. Tell me it will get better soon...........or at least someday, lol. My bed and my desk come tomorrow. I am trying to find the good here.........could wall to wall bed be good??? lol. At least I've landed..............and tomorrow so will my bed.

MzRed.

• 01/04/1953, Columbus, Ohio, 8:20 p.m.

I feel as though I went to sleep and woke up in a life not my own. Spent 6 months caring for father dying of cancer and miss him very much. During that time, spouse (05/28/52, Urbana, Ohio, approx 5:30 p.m.) suffered breakdown (may have been faking at first but medication caused complications). Appreciate, with all my heart, anything you can tell me.

• Dear MzRed

Lovely to hear from you and so glad you've 'landed'! It's always totally disorientating when you make a major move, but I'm sure it will work out for the best; when your back is against the wall, the best defence is with family., although I grant they can be incredibly irritating. As they say, you can choose your friends, but not your family.. I'll be in touch soon ; please keep singing.

luv ya

Jean x .

• Dear Chironlady53

I'm sorry, but I am currently on a break at the moment. Why not try The Captain and start a new thread? Someone will then come to your aid!

Love and peace.

• HP3

Just dropping in to say hello and hope you are enjoying your break after all the readings you done for us on just this thread. I have a question i would like to ask but dont want to put it out for everyone. Could you tell me if there is anyway i might could do that as it seems tarot does not want anyone to put their email on here?

• Dear Witchywomen

Please mail - jnfrbrn0@g.mail . Love to you

• add dot com

• This post is deleted!

• HP3- I hadn't realized it was your birthday, Hope you had a great one, and sorry for the late Birthday Bleated message. I didnt get it until a couple of pages back.

Hope your having an amazing weekend, So you must be a pisces aye, I get along amazingly with them. As of course i am fixed scorpio, hope your having fun this weekend, and enjoying your break glad to see people still coming in wishing you well. Its an amazing thread you have hear HP3 and your achomplishment made it possible.

Love and Light Bee Xx

• Dear Angelbee

Bless...thanks for the birthday wishes ...last weekend in fact so I'm an Aquaran...arghhhh! So glad we're all still around and so glad 'posters' like yourself are keeping the thread alive with posts of beautiful thoughts and pictures. Luvya x,

• Would you believe the saga continues...........I am still sick along with my sis and my niece. The movers put my bed together upside down so the mattress falls off and so far, no one can get my pc to work.

I am not singing............lol.

MzRed

• Dear MzRed

Oh dear.....you couldn't make it up, could you? It's an epic; a Greek Tragedy even .....i think all of us on this thread will have to get together and pray that your luck turns...hang on in there MzRed....luvya bucketfuls and ish you bettrr.xxx

• batrak-abrama

Dear Michael--protector and God's own right hand please hear my prayer--guard the energy of this sight so it may reflect the highest intention of the Angels--to offer healing and comfort. Not only for the meek and pure of heart but also raise your wise sword and help heal those who are most lost and in their pain hurt others. Thank You--Amen.

• Thank you Blmoon. ....your protection is.much appreciated. Peace and love to you.

• DEAR HIGH PRIESTESS 3, I AM SORRY BUT I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A BIRTHDAY. SO MAY I ADD TO ALL YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES. MAY GOD BLESS YOU WITH EVERY GOOD GIFT.

ESPECIALLY HEALTH, HAPPINESS, LOVE, PEACE AND CONTENTMENT. YOU ARE A VERY SPECIAL PERSON AND I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST. BY THE WAY, WHAT DAY AND MONTH WAS IT? LOVE TO YOU.

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear Pisceslover

How sweet of you....mind you these Solar-return birthdays are coming round (every year), rather too fast for my liking; it was on the 28th January, which makes me of course, an 'off the wall'. quirky Aquarian....did you guess?

I hope the skies are brighter for you, PL, now that Spring is approaching Love to you. x.

• I'm such a schmuck! I missed your birthday too! Well, lets celebrate a jubilee birthday and let it go all week long!

HUGS GIRL!

• ok, i did NOT swear... I typed in S C H M U C K and it censored me! lol