Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• hey T, looks like we were both sending a post at the same time hahah

namaste

sheila

love and light

• Oh... crap.

Thank you for the notice MyJourney. I do hope I find those answers eventually...

• Yay HP3 wow nearly there, and i am glad your getting somewhere now, and you should take a break after you've finished. 😃

I think this is the list now right.

tenchi2go

morning glow

antoinette

mopisces

baby76

witchwoman

gladyouwroteme

angelbee

Blessings and love Bee Xx

• hey high priestess 🙂 i just wanna know what life has in store for me over the next season...summer is gone and it's been one heck of a year.... AND venus retrograde.

july 11, 1985

12:37 pm

marion, sc

• Dear PiscesLover

YOUR SO'S ASTRO-PROFILE

Your SO is a quirky, likes-to-shock, attractively-original, humanitarian and humorous, AQUARIAN, with both his SUN , as well as MERCURY (how he conceptualises abstract ideas into thought ) hidden away in the house of secrets -the 12th, associated with the Sun-sign ,PISCES and its ruling planet , NEPTUNE – a position which also suggests a very adept psychic ability to read minds and moods.

The PISCES connection is further enhanced by the fact that your SO has a deeply-sensitive ‘skin-layer-missing’, emotionally-artistic-and-romantic, PISCEAN ASCENDANT, which makes him extra-defensive about any kind of personal criticism, or questioning of his motives in acting the way he does. His hypersensitivity is also exacerbated by his having an attention-seeking, drama-loving, LEO MOON in his 6th house of work and health (how he reacts emotionally to people and situations in relation to these); plus, he craves expressions of appreciation for all that he does for others - which is quite a lot. Your SO’s LEO MOON is also uncomfortably and unhappily opposed to MERCURY in AQUARIUS, making him easily upset and prey to feeling ‘out-of-step’ with the rest of the family.

Apart from this fierily proud, LEO-MOON, your SO has yet more fire in his make-up, in that he has both MARS (how he uses his energy and what type that is) and VENUS (who he is attracted to and who is attracted to him) in sport-and-travel-loving SAGITTARIUS; SAGITTARIANS like to hunt -revelling in the thrill of the chase - and because your SO has JUPITER rising on his PISCEAN ASCENDANT, the Sagittarian influence is increased further, making him not averse, to a spot of gambling now and then .

Finally, your SO ‘s NORTH NODE (the reason for his incarnation in this lifetime), is to re-examine his values and jettison those which are no longer relevant; it is , after all, pointless as Oscar Wilde once observed, to know the price of everything , but the value of nothing. Your SO does know what is still relevant, as he has a keen interest matters to do with spirituality and ethics, philosophy and religion.

YOUR SO’s ASTRO-FORECAST FOR 2011-2013

Excitingly, the mystical planet, NEPTUNE’s long journey through AQUARIUS, finishes in 2011 and by 2012 will be hoveringly directly over your Significant Other ‘s PISCEAN ASCENDANT , making all his dreams come true, as well as bringing about a cure for his wounded heart, as CHIRON , the healer, enters his 1st house.

DEAR PISCESLOVER

HOW YOU 2 INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER:

Your 4th house, PISCEAN SUN is conjunct his

PISCEAN ASCENDANT:

MEANING: - he adores you as the centre of his domestic world and when you are absent, his days are miserable and grey. You hang onto his every word, love to hear him speak, share the same values and find him very attractive.

Your 4th house NORTH NODE is conjunct his 1st house JUPITER:

MEANING:- his knowledge will expand your own mind and help you fulfil your karmic destiny within a family setting.

Your 3rd house, AQUARIAN MOON is conjunct his 12th house , AQUARIAN SUN:

MEANING: you know what he is thinking; he knows what you're going to say and you often think the same thing.

This relationship is truly a cosmic relationship, with many karmic connections. Lucky you!

Peace and love

• Dear MELinSc

I'm afraid this thread is closed to new folk, as I'm still clearing my backlog. I hope you can find the answers you want on another thread.

Peace and love.

Dear Tenchi

What can I say?...it's your turn! Do you have an SO you want me to look at?...or am I just looking at you? Bless..

• YEAAHHHH!!!!!!

This will be an easy one for you since it's just for me. I ran the SO off some time back. LOL.

Thanks sooo much!!

Hope the coming new moon doesn't complicate things.

• DEAR HIGH PRIESTESS 3,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE READING YOU DID FOR ME AND MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER. AND WILL GET TO BACK TO YOU AFTER I GET A CHANCE TO READ THROUGH AND DIGEST ALL THE INFORMATION. YOU ARE AN ANGEL FOR DOING THIS FOR US.

LOVE, PEACE AND ONLY GOOD THOUGHTS.

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear Tenchi

OK...I'll do someome else for you if you like....wouldn't what to give you less of a deal..bless!

Dear Pisceslover

No problem.Peace and love, ladies

• That's okay, HP3. If you can do my profile and forecast from the remainder of 2010 to 2012 or 2013, that would be great. I'm more interested in career and health trends at this point in my life. Of course, if there are any major influences regarding romance, I wouldn't mind getting a heads up on that.

Thanks 😉

• "Dear Gladyouwroteme

Lovely to hear from you......it feels as if we've all shared in Homer's, 'Odyssey' or perhaps another epic journey ,' Lost in Space' is nearer the mark. Thanks for being patient and sticking with it.

Peace and love"

LOL... I KNOW! it's been incredible to watch you cycle through this many people. I am stunned and beyond impressed! Its soooo cool what you're doing! You know what's funny,?????I can't even remember my original question! LOL. I'm sure it's about me for sure though! hehe

"

• "Dear Gladyouwroteme

HAHAHAHA ROTF LMAO

HP JUST CHECKING IN SUPER CYBER BUDY

NAMASTE' TO ALL OF YOU,

WISHING WE WERE ALL ABOARD THIS PLANE, I STOLED IT FOR MY COLLECTION SO YOU BETTER JUMP ON NOW...ROTFL

SHEILA

• Dear Tenchi

Ok.career and health (can't see anything at the moment) and your birthday:

2nd Aug 77@8.14am....? Bless...aren't you young.I'll try and finish you by Tuesday at the latest.

Dear Gladyouwroteme

Tee heee...thanks for the accolades; much appreciated.! .I don't think you asked for anything specific, so I'll try and find something good for you. Another youngster.....aaaaahhhhhhhhh!

Dear MyJourney

Hi, my favourite Super-CyberBuddy.....I love your plane....and luvya too. x

• Sheila,

The Secret Service called and they want their JET back, ROFLMAO.

• Dear HP3 AND Gladyouwroteme,

I have been challenging myself to try and work my brain more so that the Dementia doesn't win. Soooooooooo, I thought I remembered what page Gladyouwroteme's post was on and I was RIGHT!!!!!!YAY!

Here it is:

Thursday, March 11, 2010 14:02 PST

gladyouwroteme

highpriestess3,

I saw you closed the list, I didn't see my name on it; which is fine, I see you have quite the pile in front of you! When you open it back up I would love it if you could take a look into my life/love/husband issues on my chart. :0) Thanks a billion in advance!

11-18-1977

12:27 pm

helena, Mt

I'ma girl :0)

• Dear Notshy

What a genius you are: life, love and husband it is! Luvya x

• Oh and your cat picture....tee hee... also a work of genius. x

• Yep, that's my b'day. I never considered 33 young but then it's all perspective, right?

Found a cute, funny, and slightly naughty picture sparked from another thread.

Enjoy!

• Let's try that again

• This post is deleted!