Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• hi high priestess, could you please do a reading for me, i really admire the advice you give others!

dob: 2nd april 1981

place: glasgow, scotland

time: 11;23am

my life feels like it's going nowhere so any advice you could give me would be great.

thanks

• Dear Shmeco

It's a bit hard to read, but your number 10 on the priority list

Peace and love

• Dear Irishgirl

Thanks. You'll appear on next week's list as a priority. Peace and love..

• So sorry

• HP,

Haha..of course that's my alter ego! Thanks for the clarification and the laugh. I appreciate everything, so for now I'll stop bugging you and let you get back to your work! Peace and love 🙂

• You're very welcome lf 245706.xox

• Thanks for the update!

• Wow HighPriestess3, you are in such huge demand and sooooooooooo busy. Bless your heart for doing this for people, you're a kind, good soul. Thank you so much for your time and thank you for the update. Take care of that wrist, it's a bit of a worry to me. Take plenty of rest breaks. Sending you healing hugs.

Intrigued.

• Hi HighPriestess3,

Would love to have your insights.

August 6th 1964, 6.45am Melbourne, Australia

In appreciation

• Hello, high pristress3

My is not in caps so I hope to put on the priority list

• The original thread has become so big, that I'm starting a new one. If you want me, or anyone else, to give you advice on any topic (using your birthchart for guidance) please supply your:

Thank you

Highpristess I just got married 14th August 2009.

Can you see what lays for both my husband and I

Rabha (wife) -

date of birth December 4th 1977

time " 10:07 a.m."

place " Muscat-Oman"

Mohammed (Husband)-

date of birth January 1st 1965

time " Between 10:00-10:30 p.m."

place " Zanzibar - Tanzania"

• Highpristess I just got married 14th August 2009.

Can you see what lays for both my husband and I

Thanks & much appreciated (^_^)

Rabha (wife) -

date of birth December 4th 1977

time " 10:07 a.m."

place " Muscat-Oman"

Mohammed (Husband)-

date of birth January 1st 1965

time " Between 10:00-10:30 p.m."

place " Zanzibar - Tanzania"

• Dear Rola

You're on the lis...t..the future I cannot tell of course, only God can...but I can give you a weather forecaste and give you your Astro-profiles. If you read some of the posts, you will see what I mean. I am sure you will be very hapy with yur new husband..ge is a very sensible Capricorn after all.

Peace and loc

• oops typos galore above, apoligies......................he is ...

• Dear Ghostwolf

Thanks for the prompt.. ..you're now 2nd after Sschell. The system seems to work!

Dear Intrigued

Thanks..my software is working, but doesn't say what I want it to say very oftten. Back to the drawing-board. Cheers

• Dear Icearia

You're on the list. The new one will be posted next week.. Thanks.

• Happy Belated, and please keep me on the list! Thanks!

• Good Day Highpriestess3

I appriciate your time and effort that your giving to me and its outstanding your dedication to all the people asking for your advice remarkable. So when ever you get to me that is fine we all have very busy lives and work responisblities. Thanks you so much,Betts( Betts29) Jan 25-2010. PS my main concern these days is holding on my current job that I had for years.

• Dear Poetic and Betts

I will try to get to you both sooner, rather than later.

Cheers xoxx

• Dear Highpriestess3 ... many blessings for placing me on your list. This is extremely generous of you and I appreciate it greatly. Thanks ... Look forward to anything you may share. icearia