Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear High Priestess,

I would really love to have a little more understanding of my Birth Chart.

• Dear AngelBee

THanks for the good wishes. I hope you have a great 2011 and that it' ll be better than 2010. Luvya.c

Dear Frinedforall

Sorry, but I''m on a break currently as I'm shortly going on a course. Cheers

• (copied from 22nd December...page 255)

Dear Helbells

Thank you for your good wishes.....I hope you have a great holiday too ...in fact I had a sneaky look at your chart (I'm going off tomorrow) and would love to hear what your year was like....especially since you have had SATURN passing through your 1st house ; did you go on a course; learn something new....or do something much more fundamental, which involved you completely changing your life?

I've jalso just been reading what I said about your 12th house Venus...perhaps rather than a 'hidden' love, I sould have said a 'self-sacrificing' love! ........Anyway, you'll have URANUS on your DESCENDANT in JANUARY 2011....are you moving? You must be desperate to make changes I think.

MARCH 2012 looks like a 'major event' time with regards to your family life....entailng extra responsibilities of some kind....

Does this make sense to you at all? I'd love some feedback please.

Peace and love to you.

• 8/29/1972

11:55 PM

Cleburne, Texas

Thank You 😃

• Hp3 dear friend

I hope the best for you and your new endeavour

the next 18 months is a good period for advancing yourself and networking

the money reward won't come until this period is over, but resourceful and smart you are, you will make it and money is probably not your aim in the first place

I'm sure you know this already, just like to remind you 🙂

thanks for your ongoing friendship and again, hope for the best!

• Dear LeoScorpion,

Thanks so much for your good wishes.... I look forward to adding to my income in mid 2012, although making money is not my primary aim (as you know of course). I've sent you an e-mail about what I see coming up for you in 2011....and I must say, life looks to become rather exciting by mid-May......I hope it's opportunities for excitement you want, of course. I also wish you every happiness and that all your wishes come true this coming year. Love to you. x.

• Dear Jennyrenee

Sorry, but I'm on a break at the moment. Please make your request on another thread. Thank you.

• This post is deleted!

• HP yes I got what you sent

I have to finish tax reporting before I can do anything

will reply to you soon

• Just sneaking in to check on everyone and to give a litle wave. Things are progressing slowly but surely and I'm trying now to schedule the move to Oregon. I cry a lot & every time I get near my friends, I cry some more, so if you're hearing sad music, it's only me. I have to believe that somewhere in the midst of all this, there could be something good for me..........with maybe a happy ending? I have loved living here in the sunshine and perhaps it would behoove me to immediately find myself a tanning bed, lol.

Love to all.........

Mz Red

• where do i have to go to find which kind of psychic i am,my abilities,my colour

• Quenchi,i can bring girls and most animals close to me without talking to them,i used to feel electric current flowing through my body,i don't talk much.tell me about my psychic abilities

• Dear CharlesXavier

Sorry I'm on a break right now. Do you think you could strart a new thread and someone will come to your aid. Thanks

• Dear MzRed

I'm so glad you are getting through this trauma and I'm sure good things are waiting for you in Oregon.....when it's time to go...it's time to go i'm afraid. When are you actually moving? Luvya.x

• Hi HP,

thank you so much for sneaking a peak!!:) xx

so feedback... oh wow, i don't know where to start... 2010 was a crazy crazy year for me... i've had to let go of a lot and just deal with a lot of stuff changing and ending. had to do a lot of work on myself. i didn't go on a course as such but it feels like my life went through a fundamental 'spring clean' this past year. it was very hard work. i felt tired and sucked empty of all energy. and towards the end of the year it all became very volatile. on top of the world one day, knocked down the next. right through to the very end.

about the hidden love... i didn't know what it meant back then but i have a sneaking suspicion it's to do with some very inappropriate feelings i have for someone. i've clearly been suppressing my emotions and been in complete denial about this but there's obviously been an attraction there from the start. and after a shocking event on the 21st december (2010 was crazy right to the end:)), all of this came to surface and i was forced to face the music (which is something i'm actually still struggling with). so it's both hidden and self-sacrificing... and it's terrible as for the first time in my life, i don't feel like doing the right thing. i'm more and more desperate for his attention and all i want is to hear that it's mutual. i feel like a terrible person. i don't know why destiny chose to open this door.

re this jan... you're right, my living situation not great so i am desperate to move and would love to live on my own. but that's not all as far as changes go. it feels like last year, everything got cleaned and thrown out. now it's time to start filling the empty cupboards with new things. so the spring clean is still not finished. but i like this part better. there's more energy and sense of direction now. but it's still hard work:)

March 2012 - can't comment. i just hope it's pleasant as in getting married/having a baby, rather than carrying any more extra weight coming from my parents/grandparents.

Overall i do feel like there's been some sort of a shift. for the better. I felt like i'm being ignored for the past 2 years. But i've already seen the universe smile at me a few times this year:)

Peace and love and all good things to you. thank you again.

H xx

• Hellllllo to all of you!

thought i would pop in to say hi and send you all lots of light ,love,healing,blessings, peace and laughter...

HP MY SUPER CYBER BUDDY, ITS BEEN AWHILE, I JUST WANT TO TELL YOU, I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF YOU :)I HOPE YOU ARE OK?I'll SHOOT YOU AN EMAIL TO FILL YOU IN ON A FEW THINGS..."SAGS MOM AND HIS FAMILY GOT SOME TERRIBLE NEWS FOR HIS MOM!" LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU ARE BACK ON AND RECEIVING MESSAGES, NO HURRY SWEETIE:)

BUCKETS OF HUGS FOR YOU ALSO AND YOUR FAMILY

MZ REDDDDDD, PLEASE DON'T CRY, YOUR ON A NEW JOURNEY..WITH LOTS OF ADVENTURES WAITING FOR YOU AND YES A TANNING BED LOL...I MUST HAVE MISSED SOMETHING WHILE I WAS AWAY FROM THE THREADS THAT YOU WERE MOVING...BELIEVE ITS A GOOD MOVE OK...I WANT TO HEAR SOME GOOD STOMPING MUSIC HEHE

THANK YOU PISCES LOVER THAT WAS REALLY BEAUTIFUL WHAT YOU SAID TO ME, I AM HOPING YOU ARE DOING GREAT AND THIS YEAR WILL BE THE GREATEST ONE YET FILLED WITH LOTS OF LOVE, PEACE,LIGHT AND LAUGHTER...

NAMASTE TO ALL OF YOU

SHEILA FROM VANCOUVER CANADA

• Tax class is over and I did some organizing over the weekend and packing begins today. I've been working on finding a mover so I can be out that last week........by the 28th was my goal, but my sister is now pushing me to be out and entrenched at her place BEFORE that. Lots of stress, but I'm trying my best to keep thinking it will be good for me.

Sheila, the tanning bed is to keep the sunshine, lol.............the PNW doesn't exactly get as much sunshine as Vegas does and oh boy do I need the sun.

Will check in when I can.........

Mz Red

• MY JOURNEY, THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE AND BRIGHTNESS YOU BRING TO US. I LIKE ALL THE LOVE YOU ARE DROPPING DOWN ON US. AND GUESS WHAT, I BROKE OUT IN LAUGHTER WHEN I SAW THE LAST ONE. "CLOSED FOR RECONSTRUCTION"

I NEEDED THAT. MAY YOU FIND ALL THE THINGS THAT YOUR HEART DESIRES.

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear Helbels

Lovely to hear from you and , yes, the sh-t would have hit the fan (so to speak), as at the end of DECEMBER Jupiter AND Uranus travelled over your VERTEX and DESCENDANT.....giving you complete freedom to change your life..........at a price....well ,in fact, what happened was probably not in your control, as URANUS suggests a lightning strike, rather than a fleeting flash

in a summer storm.

The good news is that on the 28-9th JANUARY your SAGITTARIAN "PART of FORTUNE" will receive a visit from the Goddess of Love, VENUS. Now this could mean love, but often it's literally 'Fortune', as in MONEY. Well we haven't got long to wait, have we ? But the impetus to move is irrisistible I think.

Let me know what happens at the end of the month, won't you? Much love to you.

• Dear Myjourney

My dear SuperCyberBuddy, you are - quite literally - a legend on this forum and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for brightening up this thread with your wonderful pictures. You are truly a ray of sunshine!!! Luvya..... Namaste. x.

Dear MzRed

Keep singing if you can...your happiness is waiting for you in another place.......you'll love it there; what an adventure for you! Much love to you.x