Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• To all you very special people, I'm peeking in every day but trying my best not to bug HP3 as I know she has dedicated her time and knowledge for everyone. I'm trying not to bother HP3 until she gets a little respite to charge her batteries.

• I was just rudely interrupted by my bitter [No that is NOT a misprint. Ive been in this marriage to a very angry mean man 33 years] and hang on because I do not want to lose all Iv'e worked so hard for. I can hardly wait for your new list next year and want to be on it.

• Dear CCeldredge

Nice to hear from you again. I saw some action in November...MOON and SATURN...either money or halth and the proverbial ....s. h. i. t. hittng the fan, crunch time somehere....(or do you just feel low?) Cheer up though, because by March 2011 you will feel free of it all...so what's happening in March cc, or is it yet to unfold? love to you.

• Hi again, You are TOO nice ! What happened in November was my daughter planning to leave her husband. She lefted the house he built, his 3 kids [who adore her] and the leader of the band she was in took her in, then she claimed she had a problem there with him. Then she went to live with my great grandson and his mom. She called us in a panic we had to rush to wherre she was and get her out of there. My husbamd bought new furniture to set up a nice room for her. It was like having the sister I never had. I enjoyed her so much. She met a guy that was tenting under the bridge with my son and never came back. Her son came here so I gave him a ride actually to the tent to see his mom. She came up to me and said I AM NOT COMING HOME , I AM GOING TO MOES HOUSE AND YOU CAN LI VE THERE TOO. i SAID i HARDLY KNOW MO AND i'M NOT WALKING OUT ON WHAT IV'E WOKED FOR AND PUT UP WITH ALL THESE YEARS. She didn't go back to Moes [as he would take her back but not the whole homeless bunch, Darn how did I ge on this subject ? Oh yeh November. Sorry about taking your and everyone elses ear off. Janet

• Dear Janet

Crikey, you couldn't make it up could you? As you said you certainly don't want to walk out on everything you've worked so hard to put together for so many years. No, if you could hang on until March (after all that is ony 3 months), some sort of 'escape route' will open up....even if it's only going back to school and learning a new skill, or perhaps 'Mr Angr'y, your other half, will move out ? Anyway March looks pretty good and Christmas is only a couple of weeks away....party time! Try not to worry to much...SATURN with your MOON means that you are powerless to alter events anyway and are not in control ...FATE is. Good luck for the future. Love to you.x

• Hey hp3 thanks so much for emailing me the charts and stuff it was amazing.

and i love ya for it, i replied back the one you sent about my friend, hoping you can answers some questions if not, its okay, i know that i will perhaps figure it out, if you are not able to answer them

love ya blessings bee Xx

• Dea Angel

I'm on it.

luvya x

• Okay Thanks so much HP3 blessings to you.

Bee Xx Love ya also.

• Dear Angel

Can't find your email........can you resend please.Thnks x

• This post is deleted!

• Oh you meant you couldnt find the one i sent you. ohh kay, sorry i thought you meant you didnt remember my email

hahaha silly me love ya i will resend it.

• resend it. 😃 thanks

blessings bee Xx

• Hang in there everyone, believe you all are deserving of so much love....

NAMASTE, TO ALL

SHEILA

SENDING ALL OF YOU BEAUTIFUL LIGHT,LOVE HOPE,STRENGTH,PEACE AND LAUGHTER

HP, NOW TAKE SOME TIME TO REST, MAMA LION WANTS HER CUB TO RELAX....LOL!

NAMASTE HP

LOVE AND LIGHT

SHEE

• Dear Myjourney

My dearest super-cyber-buddy..I aim to be so relaxed by tomorrow, (I'm flying over the pond tomorrow morning....leaving home later today) that I wil be virtually horizontal by the time I return in 2 weeks, so thanks for all your warmth and kindness over this past year. YOU'RE 1 IN A 1.000.000. Luvya x

• have fun on you're holiday HP3 😃 you so deserve it.

Love ya Blessings Bee Xx

• Dear Angel

Thanks Bee...Ive sent you mail....thanks for all your pictures and talk to you in a couple of weeks......yeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwww....Stateside here I come...hope my motorised broomtick makes it across the pond. Luvya x

• Hehehe, Have fun HP3 and thanks for your emails, they were amazing charts 😃

and they have answered questions that i needed, ,Love ya also.

And have a ball as they say,

Blessings Bee XX

• HAVE A AWESOME TRIP, AS LONG AS YOUR BROOM DOESN'T DO THIS!!!!! YOU WILL BE OKAY...LOL

NAMASTE' HP

SHEE

LOTS OF HUGS,LOVE AND LIGHT

• :)HP WILL BE BACK...SORRY NO NEW REQUESTS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE...

• HP3, HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME ON YOUR HOLIDAY.