Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear Witchywomen

Heavens above......thanks for countig...I thought I'd keep it going for feedback in 2011 as I have the data aready. What do you think?

Peace and love x

• Dear HP3

Thank you sooo much for my reading, I am reading it now at work but will keep reading it when I get home later. What I digested so far is very true!

Talk to you soon, peace and happiness to you and yours.

Baby76

• OMG BABY TRIPLE SAG 🙂 ,

HP YOU ROCK...................................

• Morning Ladies,

I'm just waltzing through kind of singing to myself and wanted to say hello............I've been doing an awful lot of singing...............and no, I'm not tired yet, lol

Would you believe my final for my tax class is on Monday already.............and no, I'm not ready really.

Have a beautiful day...........

Mz Red

• MZ REDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD,

HONESTLY I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT YOU WHEN I POSTED THE DRUMS TO HP WONDERING IS MZ RED STILL SINGINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG A TUNE, AND LOOK WHO SHOWED UP .THE ONE THAT SINGS SO GRACEFULLY...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE ALMOST DONE...WOW, LOOK HOW FAR YOU HAVE COME...

I AM SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU:)

NAMASTE MZ RED

SHEILA

MAY YOU CONTINUE TO SING OF LIGHT,LOVE,HOPE PEACE AND LAUGHTER

YOUR CYBER FRIEND IN VANCOUVER CANADA

• Dear My Journey

Thanks so much for all the great pictures you have posted....keep them coming my super-cyber-buddy, I really appreciate them...as does everyone else!.

Luvya x

Dear MzRed

I can hear you singing, ' A l l e l u j a h,...my course is nearly over!.' Love and peace to you x

• Hello..It is kind to do readings and I would like to give you one as well. If you want I will also leave you with my birthdate and general question:

me:12/8/85 mate 9/27/85 asking for quidance in regards to this relationship or shall I say connection.....what is the way foward and outcome, shall I stay open minded to new beginigs or persevere with this person?

Thank you

• Dear Ethical

Thankyou for your kind offer, but I cannot take on anyone new until the New Year and I am not yet making a new list, as I have other projects on after Christmas and my time will be much curtailed. Do watch this space though ! Kind regards

• Dear Baby

A BRIEF SKETCH OF YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER

Your SO is a sociable, outgoing GEMINI on the surface, but just beneath it, he is deeply-sensitive, waterily-emotional and self-protective, his heart sheltering from the slings and arrows of daily life from within the hard, crabby shell of a CANCERIAN MOON. In fact he has as even more sensitive,(almost reclusive), idealistic. romantic and impractical element to his personality, with MARS in PISCES, a planetary influence which needs to be harnessed to creativity of some kind if a tendency to dreamy-romanticism and imaginative-escapism is not to see all his energy and endeavours disappear into the sea-mists of NEPTUNIAN make-believe. However, with MERCURY in earth-bound TAURUS and VENUS in fiery ARIES, your SO is a much more a well-balanced individual than first impressions suggest…….and good company too.

HOW YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER INTERACTS WITH YOU

YOUR SO’s JUPITER is conjunct your 11th house VENUS in LIBRA:

MEANING= Your SO is your best friend and his wide interests have become your interests.

You love his wide-ranging mind, his looks and his concern with humanitarian causes. Best of all, he optimistically promises good times and good things in a ‘Golden’ future, so whether or not he delivers the goods - well, that doesn’t matter; the promise of an infinitely rosy, joint-future is ever present and is a quality which keeps your relationship excitingly fresh.

YOUR SO’s MOON IS CONJUNCT YOUR 8TH HOUSE VERTEX IN CANCER

You love him unconditionally in a ‘fated’ relationship and feel that you were related to each other in a previous lifetime, although it is the magnetic pull of ‘s. e. x. u. a. l. ‘ energy, that gives you power over each other. Lucky you!

Thanks for waiting so long, Baby. x

• yaya hp3 you come so far, now only three left to go.

wow you have done a lot of readings, and i am sure you now what you give will come back

to you in one than more ways to count and the universe will defiantly let you know that.

you have been helpful to these people and i am sure they Love ya for doing them readings.

Love and blessings bee Xx

here only 3 people

wow hp i bet you thinking wow i have gone far.

such determination i wonder how you do it.

witchwoman

gladyouwroteme

angelbee

Love to you Xx

• highpriestess3, THIS IS PISCESLOVER223 AGAIN. THANKS SO VERY MUCH FOR THE READING. I HAVE A QUESTION. WHAT WAS HAPPENING OUT IN THE UNIVERSE ON OCTOBER THE 28TH. OF THIS YEAR??? IT MIGHT EXPLAIN SOME THINGS TO ME. I WISH YOU LIGHT AND LOVE AND ALL GOOD THINGS THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear Angel

Blimey....you're right, just the 3 of you to go....I wasn't sure I was going to make it for a while, but ...well, .here we all are. H. a. l. l e.l u. j. a. h. ...but I've also really enjoyed the challenge. .

WITCHWOMEN

GLADYOUWROTEME

are next and of course , yourself Bee. Luvya x

• Dear Witchwomen and Gladyouwroteme

I'm sure you've told me before I'm sure, but have either of you got a Significant Other please?

Luvya both.

• Dear HP3

Thankyou again for the wonderful and insightful readings! You are a very gifted and blessed person and I am thankful to have met you even though it is a cyber introduction.

Your reading of my SO is soooo right on, and it makes me feel even closer to him. I will keep in contact with you and let you know how things are going. We are engaged but right now are dealing with some difficulties that would seperate most people but we keep pulling thru.

Thanks again,

Baby76

• Dear Pisceslover

Nice to hear from you. Well I'm not any good at this, as nothing has come to me by way of interpreting the planets' movements on that day, but there seemed to be some activity with Lilith over your 4th house NORTH NODE in PISCES so it is something in your domestic, or family life...a birth, or marriage; land subsidence posibly?. LILITH was rather a s. e. x.. goddes, or siren; Hecate , or the 3 fates, but I have only just started to study her and can't guess what that means to you? .

You are also CERES, the Earth Mother and Chiron the healer has just rolled over her placing - again in the 4th house of your chart, so there is both hurt feelings, but also healing in your home......... but again I confess that I don't know which planet's energy is strongest. Please tell me what happened and put me out of my misery.!...Bless you....I look forward to hearing from you. ..

• Dear Baby

Thanks so much (what a relief it is that I'm near the mark) and yes, please do keep in touch now that we're cyber-buddies, I know that I'll miss you all if we don't periodically touch base with each other. I hope life's difficulties melt away. Luvya Baby . x

• Dear HP3,

Sure. Thanks for asking. S.O. ---Nov. 10, 1964 in Columbia, Mississippi. Dont have time. Biggest city would be Hattisburg, MS.. Cant believe i am Next..

Glad to hear you will still be checkin in after you finish with the readings.

• Dear HighPriestess,

Thank you I will keep you updated. 🙂 You are so kind! 🙂

Hobbles

• how are you dear old friend?

I hope you are close to finishing and ready for holidays

take care

• HP, I'm actually in the middle of a divorce... so no real significant other. I have men who are interested in me but as far as the husband thing goes, that's disolving. I don't know if the reading can pick up on any of that... I am extremely curious about who might be around the corner though. :0) I'm so excited1!!!!!!