Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear VIRGOGIRL37,

I WOULD LIKE A READING. I WAS BORN ON FEBRUARY 23, 1933 AT OCALA, FLORIDA. USA AT 12:30 A,M, AND THE MAN I LOVE WAS BORN ON FEBRUARY 03, 1939 AT ORLANDO, FLORIDA USA AT 8:22 A.M. IF YOU NEED ANY MORE INFO PLEASE LET ME KNOW. DO YOU

NEED THE WHOLE NAME AT BIRTH? IT NEEDS TO BE CONFIDENTIAL

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear Tenchi

Ha, ha............! Can I assume that they are fighting???????????????? Luvya.x

• Hi there virgogirl, Welcome !!!!!!!!!!I would be very happy if you give me a reading. My birth date 3/27/35 born in Hyannis Ma where the Kennedys were born at 6;10 am.Thanks a million in advance.

• Dear Virgogirl

Could you start another thread please...this one has been closed for ages now and new candidates for readings will be confused and get mixed-up with those still waiting. Thanks.

Peace and love

• This post is deleted!

• Dear Virgogirl

No problem. Good luck with your readings.

Peace and love.

• How did I know it was gonna be a pay site? Go peddle your "talent" somewhere else.

• Dear Tenchi

Yep..not much is free in life , is it? Luvya .x

• AWE TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, YUOVAN MAKE ME LAHUGH GIRL

NAMASTE

SHEE

AKA SHAZTZ

• Dear Pisceslover

I'd appreciate your feedback sometime...it's free!

Peace and love

• cceldredge, I WAS WONDERING WHERE YOU LIVE NOW? I LIVE IN FLORIDA.

PISCESLOVER223

• highpriestess3, YOUR REPORT WAS GREAT. THE THINGS THAT WERE OFF WAS AS A CHILD I STAYED WITH MY FATHER AS HE WAS THE BETTER PERSON AND I BELIEVED IN THE GOOD THINGS OF LIFE; LIKE MORALS AND VALUES. THE OTHER THING IS THAT I AM A PERSON WHO LISTENS AND WILL NOT GET INTO AN ARGUMENT UNLESS I AM 100% SURE I AM RIGHT. I WAS MARRIED TO A MAN THAT WAS LIKE YOU SAID. (THAT BLACK IS WHITE AND WHITE IS BLACK.) EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION AND I RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE'S RIGHTS. AS FAR AS SEXY; I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM IN THAT AREA EXCEPT IT SEEMS LIKE MEN THINK I AM THE ONE THAT SHOULD GO HOME WITH THEM. I WANT A MAN THAT LOVES THE TOTAL ME. MENTALLY, SPIRITUALLY, EMOTIONALLY, AND PHYSICALLY. EVERYONE TELLS ME THAT I SHOULD DIG MY GRAVE AS I WON'T EVER FIND HIM. PISCESLOVER223

• Dear Pisceslover

Thanks for your feedback...greatly appreciated. I hope you don't mind me asking about your mother, but she is definitely an influence in your emotional responses or a tendency to 'turn them off''; should I say rather, that she is definitely 'there'...intellectually at least. Could you tell me whether or not you forged a relationship with her (or a friendship of sorts) ? I can't help feeling that your father punished her by holding on to you. Forgive my bluntness, but is that a possibility? I know it was a long time go, so don't respond if it upsets you.

Pece and love

• HIGHPRIESTESS3, IT DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE AND I FOUND A WAY TO FORGIVE HER AND WHEN SHE GOT BURNED I TOOK HER IN AT MY PLACE SO I COULD BATHE HER AND PUT HEALING CREAM ON HER. SHE EVEN STARTED TO READ THE BIBLE BEFORE SHE DIED.

MY MOTHER WAS NEVER HOME WHEN I WAS A CHILD AND WENT OUT DRINKING AND PICKING UP A MEN TO DO (WHATEVER.) SHE WOULD LEAVE US A NOTE TO DO ALL THE CHORES AFTER SCHOOL) LIKE MAKING BEDS, CLEANING, MAKING SUPPER AND THEN SHE WOULD COME HOME BEFORE MY FATHER DID AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED. I THINK BECAUSE OF THE TYPE OF WOMAN SHE WAS I MADE UP MY MIND TO BE DIFFERENT. THE REASON I STAYED WITH MY FATHER WAS BECAUSE MY MOTHER AND A MAN TOOK ME WITH THEM AND KEPT BUYING ME CANDY, COKES, GOODIES SO I WOULD GO TO SLEEP. I FINALLY PRETENDED TO GO TO SLEEP AND THEY DID THE "DIRTY DEED" IN THE CAR AND AS I SAID I STAYED WITH MY FATHER AS HE WAS A GOOD PERSON.

PISCESLOVER223

• Dear Pisceslover

I see what you mean.................heavy stuff indeed for a young girl, but I'm so glad you were reconciled in her final days.............an act of goodness on your part rather than hers, of course.

Your father must have been very hurt by it all.... thanks for sharing that with me; have a good week.

Peace and love.

• tenchi MAY I CALL YOU THAT OT CAN I CALL YOU "T"

,HEHE LMAO,, ANOTHER LEO COUSIN I C, YIPPEE

YOU YOUNG-EN HAHAHA

ELAINE, OMG I'M STEALING THAT ONE..I CAN RELATE TO THOSE KITTIES, THE COFFEE JUST CAME OUT OF MY NOSE

DON'T TELL TTTTTTTTTTT, I'M TAKING THAT PIC ALSO

NAMASTE TO ALL

PEACE,LIGHT AND LOVE

OK TIME TO TAKE SOME PICTURES HEHE

• TENCHI, THAT SHOULD HAVE SAID, OR MAY I CALL YOU "T" I GOT SO EXCITED TO STEAL THE PICTURES I FOR GOT HOW TO SPELL

SHEILA

AKA SHATZ

LOVE AND LIGHT

• TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, ITS ME AGAIN HAHAH

DOES SPARKED MEAN STOLE HAHA I LOVE THAT...OR AM I JUST A LOONIE LEO WHO HAS HAD TO MUCH COFFEE

• Maybe a tad too much coffee! "Sparked" just meant notshy's thread made me think about the cat/dog relationship and that picture was the complete opposite of how my dog would react. Ha!!

You can call me "T" if you want as long as no one gets confused. I originally wanted "Tenchi Muyo" for my forum name but it was already taken. Used to love that series.

This is from my personal collection - used to use it as an avatar. I hope it shows up well.

• PiscesLover sorry to hear about your past. My childhood best friend went through similar issues and has still never forgiven her mom. She's always been Daddy's Little Girl 😉 At least it sounds like you've made peace with it and that's the best gift anyone could hope to receive.

Your dream is not wishful thinking. My ex was all those things to me- the only person who accepted me completely. Too bad we had personality conflicts and neither wanted the other person to change. I know more men like that are out there. Just takes time to find them.