Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Shatz, that's wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

I AM enjoying the ride............can't you see the smile???

Sharon

• I'm still here too. Thanks for checking 🙂

• yes,sharon, i see thee smile hehe

will see you wed. HP take care and thank you for your mesage on my thread cyber budy..I'm checking into what sweet blmoon said:)

love and hugs

sheila

• Dear all

Her's my final list as I understand it:

Mzredflower

enjoyinglife

surayama

rosierosebud

tenchi2go

baby76

witchwoman

It looks as if I'll be finished in a couple of months. Thanks for being so patient everyone

Peace and love

• Thanks HP! Im here:) Very sweet of you to type on a borrowed computer...I am astounded by how unselfishly some people on tarot.com ;like you ,the Captain and Hans among many others give of your time.

Love and light

• HP thankyou sooo much. You are a wonderful caring person I can feel that.

Baby76

• Dear HP3

My SO is absolutely absorbed in history and I have figured out his pattern of luxury (although sometimes it is beyond our means).He will spend on luxuries and then in a martyr like way seem he seems to suffer.He also seems to be content sitting back and watching the world go by.He will go out and do if I suggest it and he goes willingly. His parents were married for 63 years,although the 3 sons talk about their Dad's series of girlfriends.SO says he thinks it was his Dad's way of having some control of hisown life ,since his Mom is very controlling and strong-willed. And this is the funniest part: I refer to him as MR. CLEAN. I never worry about having to do housework and have much more time to create. Thank you so much for your work on this. Victoria

• RE POSTING FOR HP, LIST IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE....THE HALLS ARE ECHOING,

MS..SHARON I HOPE YOU R STILL SINGING...

MOON BEAMMMMMMMMM WHERE ART THOUGH....ICEEEEEEE

HP ROCKS, IT WILL BE A YEAR SOON FOR HER, WORKING ON ALL OF US,

AMAZING CYBER BUDY...IN AWE OF YOU HP,....

BLESSINGS,LOVE,LIGHT,PEACE AND YES OH YES LAUGHTER...

HUGS SHEILA

Dear all

Her's my final list as I understand it:

Mzredflower

enjoyinglife

surayama

rosierosebud

tenchi2go

baby76

witchwoman

It looks as if I'll be finished in a couple of months. Thanks for being so patient everyone

Peace and love

• Dear Tenchi, Baby and Surayama

Thanks for your kind words

Dear Aquavic

Thanks for your feedback and kind regards to Mr Clean. AAAAAAAAhhhhhh, bless him.

Dear Shatz

You are so definitely my favourite super-cyber-buddy, Shatz! Who else would take such good care of me? Love and cyber-hugs to you, Shatz.

• oh I'm still here please don't that me off I have been waiting with high hopes please. peace and love thanks deb

• honnustee, if you are on HP'S list she just might have missed it, though I can't answer for ..

take care she'll be back soon...

hugs sheila

• Hi shatz love reading all your stuff. I'm a shy cancer type. I was on the list @ page 176 so I'm sure hp3 will put me back. Its just so exicting I am so looking forward to her great readings. I'll wait quietly. love and hugs to you. deb

• Deb,Aweeeee the shy cancer one of my sons is a cancer also he is very quiet, he is 24, but boy when he wants to let you know something he can do it really quickly...lol

thanks for coming out of your shell, its awfully quiet in HP's halls......

I think I will let out a big roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Hugs Deb, nice to meet you.

Sheila

• bang ,boom oweeeeeee$%%#%^^&^&^(^^$#@%**)(&^&%$%$%$%%$$%$%$

YEP I SEEN IT DEB....LOL ROTFL

HEHEHE

HUGS SHEILA

• oh great I'm glad. See I wasn't lie'in lion. HA hA Ha. I like your son already. Been a miserable year or two for us cancer's. Can't wait till this faze ends.

change is in the air for everyone it seems. love and light. deb

• My son doesn't let out too much as you know hehe but he also has had a tough 2 years, he had to sell his first house ever, plus momma thinks he was having some girl problems...but he will talk soon i hope..usually it takes a year haha.

I hope this faze will end also...

Take care of your self Deb...

everything is going to be ok.

peace,light,love

sheila

a big cyber hug coming your way 🙂

• hey shatz, yes i do know, hard to ask for help. relationship prop got ya. very private, may never know, sorry. love ya deb

• Shatz, I'm still here. I've been gone all day. I'm not sure I'm singing as loudly as I was.........more like humming to myself now. That seems to be the story of my life, lol. But it was fun for awhile..........wonderfully fun.

I agree...............the last couple of years have sucked, but then most all of mine have sucked since about 1996. It's hard to keep your head above water when it's ugly brown, dirty swamp water, lol.

I'm so looking forward to HP's reading.............heaven only knows I could use something to look forward to.

Sharon

• Dear Honustee

Sorry Honustee, I was just cutting out those who had drifted off the thread due to the aging process that we have all undergone since January when I started this thread, so thanks for staying with me. I've put you back in your space and so happy to see that my super-cyber-buddy, Shatz has been taking care of you:

Here's the list:

Mzredflower

enjoyinglife

surayama

rosierosebud

honustee

tenchi2go

baby76

witchwoman

Dear Mzredflower

I'll try and make things cheerful for you, Sharon.I'm working on you at the moment....

Dear Shatz

Thanks for looking after Honustee.

Peace and love

• HP, my friend, you are a dear. For the first time in a very long time, I feel like I just might have something to look forward to...........in several aspects of my life and boy am I ready, lol

Sharon