Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• I left my first husband because of his violent outbursts.He threatened my life if I took my boys with me when I left.Although he never was physically abusive,he yelled and screamed a LOT.I was only 18 when we married,so I still was a child.My parents were more gentle souls.

• Hang on girls..........I'm looking up the words as I type, lol. Tells you just how much I know, lol

• I've met a fellow who is currently serving in Iraq and we've been emailing and chatting by phone. He's kinda sorta making me want to sing, lol Oh the irony of it all, lol

MzRed

• Dear Aquavic

Ahhhh..I'm wrong......I'm a generation out......thank you for sharing that information with me; I'm so glad you managed to escape the violence of your ex safely. I should be able to get part 2 finished by tomorrow if I get a clear run at it Peace and love to you. .

• HP

Sault Ste. Marie Ont Canada, not sure of the time

His, again not sure of time,Manistique, MI, USA

The relationship is not happening right now, and not sure if it's over for good, I'm still curious on the match..but I'm also open and thinking Saturn must be blocking me in love and work at the moment..interviewing for new work as well!

Peace and love back to you, thanks so much for expanding our knowledge!

• Dear MzRedFlower

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....we must tell Shatz; oh the irony indeed. It must have something to do with all those songs and ditties we sang the other day. I'm so happy for you. l'll try and get your profile done by the weekend..........I'm off away for a few days at the beginning of next week. Lve and hugs Sharon

• Dear Enjoyinglife

Thanks for filling in the gaps...although without a time of birth I won't be able to get your Ascendant or your houses. I suppose there is no way of finding this out? If not, no matter, I'lll do my best.Peace and love

• Dear idolce

I would normally love to look at your chart and that of your SO. H owever , my list has been closed for sometime while I clear my backlog. Try making a new thread and one of the other readers will respond to your request.

Peace and love

• Dear H.P. Im thinking the Aquarian male is not for me! They cannot/do not/will not meet my emotional needs and Im tired of feeling upset and frustrated. I will keep looking and hopefully there is someone better out there.

keep the faith SB

• Dear HP

Hope you will be able to fit me in before you go:)Otherwise when you are back! In any case let me know if you need any details.

Have a great trip!

Love and Light

• Thanks for your reply.I will try that.

Have a lovely day.

• Good Morning Everyone! It's echoing in here again.

• Dear Skybunny

You've already met someone I think, who you may not have considered boyfriend material; but there's a 'slow-burn' going on that will ignite in flames by next February/March .

Whether it's Aq. 2 or someome else I can't say.....but there's no ham in casting your net out into the sea again and seeing who gets caught in the mesh, is there?. Let the good times roll!

• Dear Suramya

No problem, it's not an outof-the-country-trip. I'll be with you in about a week.

Thanks for hanging on so long.

Peace and love

• HP--the best in terms of time, is my mother's recollection that she went to the hospital on a Sunday afternoon and by early evening she had visitors..no info for SO.

Enjoy these hot days of August!

• MzRedFlower, DO TELL, THE SONGS YOU ARE SINGING, OR JUST MAYBE SOMEONE IS SINGING THEM TO YOU....HEHEHEHEH

HP MIGHT NEED SOME HELP IF SHE IS WORKING ON ANOTHER PROJECT IN THE HOUSE...

SO WE HAVE TO KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD FOR HER.....

NO ECHOING ALOUD

HP YOU OKAY?

LOVE AND HUGS CYBER BUDDY

SHEILA

• Dear Enjoyinglife

Bless you for trying to find your birth time....I might tentatively throw a 5-6pm in and see what I get.......

Peace and love

• Dear Shatz

Hi Super-cyber-buddy. Yep I'm fine...downstairs loo looks magnificent and I've just painted the garage-door....so that'sit for a while. Thanks for being my cyber-monitor.Please accept my cyber-hugs in return.

Dear MzRedflower and Shatz

Come on ladies.....let's get the walls echoing with some dirty-ditties and titillating-tunes...they seem to work and I, for one, am not throwing my catch back into the sea; whatever I manage to net,, I'm keeping..

Peace and love

• "Dear MzRedflower and Shatz

Come on ladies.....let's get the walls echoing with some dirty-ditties and titillating-tunes...they seem to work and I, for one, am not throwing my catch back into the sea; whatever I manage to net,, I'm keeping.."

HP, I'm with you, lol. If I ever get anything in that net, it's NOT going back, lol.

Sharon

• Hig Priestess 3

I would appreicate your input please

Birth place Devonport New Zealand at 7.30PM

Thank you so much