Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• hello high priestess ๐Ÿ™‚ just wanna ask for a general look into my life, as i am starting freshman year soon and i am full of anticipation.THANKYOUTONS ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

april 3rd '96

4:07 am

artesia, california

• Dear Danielleissmiling

Apologies, but I'm not taking on anyone new at the moment, as I'm clearing my backlog and the list closed in April. I will add you to a new one later in the year. Good luck for the future. Peace and love.

• Hp3,

Just thought I would stop in and say hello and let you know that I am still around..Hope all is well with you and yours.. Have a blessed rest of the night and am patiently waiting.. Peace and love to you..

• Dear Libralady

Thanks for your kind thoughts and for waiting so patiently and staying with the thread......a couple of weeks and I should be working on your profile. Peace and love.

• Great...I will look forward to it...scorp here...

• oh, that's quite okay ๐Ÿ™‚ i see how busy you are, i'll be okay with waiting however long. thank you so much in advance, though ๐Ÿ˜„

• Hey my cyber buddy,your lion is back hehe.

Hugs,Sheila

HP'S LIST FROM PAGE 155, PLEASE DON'T SHOOT THE MESSENGER

Next up:

IrishGirl (April 2nd '81?)

Icearia

Skybunny

Aqavic

Enjoyinglfe

MzRedFlower

Suryama

Mimi

RosieRosebud

Honustee

Libralady

Sassylady

Techgo

MorningGlow

Antoinette

Moonraiz

Mopisces

That's "The List" ...if I've missed out any original folk, please let me know.

Peace and love.

• Hi HP- I want to thank you for all the time and effort you put in my readings, I do greatly appreciate it. Unfortunately, I have been experiencing some changes in my office which is causing me a lot of stress and is effecting my emotional well being.

I pride myself for having a compassionate and sensitive nature and I know I would excel in the medical field, or a profession that requires these traits however, I work in property management which is well suited for the aggressive types and I seem to be drowning fast by the constant "shark attacks". I work in a office with 2 other women who are not only aggressive but power hungry and who think nothing of pushing you under a bus to advance themselves. This has been going on for a couple of months and I know karma will have the final say and put an end to it.

As for my reading, I love to shop, it comforts me and the guy I was interested in, well, let's just say you were right about him too. Easy come easy go.

• Dear Soulofjung

Nice of you to say "Hi". Can I take it you aree interested in Analytical Psychology?

Dear Shatz

Hello my lion-hearted cyber-buddy - great to have you back. Did you give up smoking, or chain-smoke on your trip? More importantly, did you have a nice time?

Peace and love

• Loaded question my friend, i have learned alot, both good and not so good:(

my sag man is very stuck in his ways:( Me thinks he has been single way to long, i really don't know, i'm confused at the moment...

But I really need to figure this out...boo whoo lol.

thanks for asking hp

How are you feeling?

Hugs, Sheila

• Dear Mindovrmatr

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time at work....I know how that feels and....It does seem however that a work-change is inevitable within a couple of months, which will work out for the best in the long run.. Good luck to you whatever you decide to do and thank you so much for the feedback., which is tremendously useful for me.

Peace and love

• Dear HP

Sorry for just jumping in on post, did not know at the time that it was closed.

I will be checking back in, you seem to be making very good progress. Ha.

easy for me to say huh?

Thanks for your time and have a blessed night.

• hah, maybe you forgot me,... ๐Ÿ™‚

last time i saw myself on page 129 and from January till now i have been moved several times to the bottom of list or remained in the middle of list...

anyway just to say hello, wish you all good!

• Dear Uhura

Sorry I left you off the list..there you are blow, reinstated.

Icearia

Skybunny

Aqavic

Enjoyinglfe

MzRedFlower

Suryama

Mimi

RosieRosebud

Honustee

Uhura

Libralady

Sassylady

Tech2go

MorningGlow

Antoinette

Moonraiz

Mopisces

Gladuwroteme

May 135

Dear Wtchwomen

Thanks for your kind thoughts. I'll put you on my next list.

Dear Shatz

Yes he'll take a while to unwind ...you'll have to advance at a snail''s pace

...or get him drunk .

Cyber-hugs my galactic friend

Peace and love everyone

• Good Day HP3. I am looking forward to my reading.Getting closer.I am the one wondering about my second Saturn return.Any insights about any parts of my life of of course are always welcome.I am contemplating changing directions in my career and since I am a "fixed" sign I find this sometimes hard to do.

• Thanks Highpriestess,

Hello HP,

I canโ€™t say that I am not disappointed. We have actually been separated and evicted from our home. I am supposed to move into a new place this week but I was hoping this separation has helped. That is the changes I have referred to. Also, now I notice that when we argue he doesnโ€™t get to me like before. I am stronger now. I really have second thoughts about continuing with him. I have been pleading to him to seek professional help and medication.

Blessings,

Luvslife

• Dear Aquavic

Lovely to hear from you and thank you for your kind thoughts

Dear Luvslife

Oh dear, I'm so sorry to hear your bad news.....what a shame, but it's not entirely unexpected. I'm afraid that you are being forced to take charge of your life, despite your hopes. Good luck and please concentrate on your childrens' well-being and you own now.

Love and cyber-hugs .

• Hi HP,

I hope you are well and happy and enjoying where you are. How's that bathroom coming along? I adore anything design ... could shop for homewares in my sleep if it were possible LOL! Hope it's fabulous and bringing you joy.

Just a quick note to say I'm home and, after a full night's sleep last night, feeling slightly more 'normal' ... and I do use that term loosely ... lol! My eyes have been sooo sore from sleep deprivation and crying a river.

Sending you the grandest of Angel Hugs and wishes for peace and happiness.

Love, Icearia x

• Dear Icearia

I was just thimking about you and so glad you're feeling better.. Bathroom looks great, but I 've been to the seaside since and been sociaising....all rather unconducive to getting stuck into typing you up and concentrating on your Astro-profile (I can't cal it a reading as you know). Anyway, you shoud be 'done' by the end of the week, so I can only apologise for your extra-long wait at a time when you could do with bit of a lift. Love and hugs.

• Hello Beautiful One ... I am soo glad to hear (make that 'read') that you have been out and having fun and doing something for 'you'. That makes me really happy and is all the 'lift' I need right now ... I am so grateful when others are feeling good because too soon it can all be taken away. I would rather you were having loads of fun than having to feel slavishly tied to anything else. Wonderful news that the bathroom is great ... you'll have to post pictures ... fabulous!

Never a need to apologize to me my friend ... in a truly ironic and funny way ... my weakness and biggest lesson in life has been 'patience' so many have said and, as you'll appreciate the irony of being cast as a Leo in life ... that's no small feat either! So, this wait has been good practice LOL! Should be in Master status after the patience I've needed to develop in my life ROFL!!!!

Take all, and I mean ALL, the time you need. I just wanted to let you know I was here again.

Big LOVE to you,

Ice x