Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear ,Mindovrmatr, Irishgirl, iceania, skybunny, Aquavic

you're my next batch....got to unpack though.

Peace and love

• HP IS NO LONGER TAKING NEW REQUESTS SHE HAS HAD A BACK LOG SINCE JANUARY 2010, BUT I KNOW SHE WILL TELL YOU THIS WITH

PEACE AND BLESSINGS

ONCE I HAVE CLEARED MY BACKLOG OF QUESTIONS, I WILL POST THAT I AM ACCEPTING NEW QUESTIONS, BUT NOT BEFORE

PEACE AND LIGHT

• ROTFL

"rolling on the floor laughing"

sheila

glad to have you back HP, hope your feeling ok

xx

• Hp glad you're back too. keep going gal and try not to over do it keep the feeling of being on holiday in you're home some how.

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn.

• SHATZ, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE LIST THAT IS STILL ON THE ROLL. I WANT THE HIGH PRIESTESS TO DO MINE AS IT WAS DONE BEFORE WHEN SOMEONE HELPED HER OUT AND IT SEEMED TO ME THAT THOSE PEOPLE WEREN'T TAKEN OFF THE LIST. IF ANYONE HAS THE REST OF THE LIST; WILL THEY POST IT ONCE IN A WHILE?

PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL.

SASSYLADY223

• Dear Nasusome, Watergirlie

Sorry , my list is closed while i clear my backlog, but I'll eventally start another one.Peace and love

• Hi Poetic ...luvy x

Dear MzRedflower

I've got that ....thanks x

Hi Shatz

You're awesome...thanks for holding the line. x

Hi RebeccaAnn x

• Dear Skybnny

Gosh, yes...you're ust down the A1...we'll have to meet sometime...not long now.

Dear Sassylady

After MzRedflower I have:

Surayma

MIMI

Rosie Rosebd

Honustee

Sassylady

Tenchi2go

MorningGlow

Moonraiz

That's about it .

Mndovrmatr is next. Have you a SO you want me to do as well??

Peace and love

• Yippeee HP glad to see my name on that list:)

Welcome back!I feel like an excited puppy!

• no worries

glad you had fun : )

• Hp hi 😃

keep going you're nearly there with clearing your backlog.

your doing a great Job everyone here appreciates you, especially me

Best wishes

RebeccaAnn

• I'm so glad to see my name inching its way up the list. Patience is virtuious they say. Don't know if I gave my birth town of Tacoma Washington. Hope you had a wonderful trip and got to rest up.

• Hi HP, I'm glad you got some good R&R. Can you put me on your bext list after your list please ? Janet

• DEAR HP: THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR POSTING THE LIST. IT IS GOOD TO VACATION AND GET RENEWED IN BODY AS WELL AS SPIRIT. PEACE AND LOVE TO ALL.

SASSYLADY223

• Dear Surayma

You're very flattering. An excited puppy...what a wonderful comparison ....as long as you don't widdle on the floor with excitement!!!. Bless you.

Dear RebeccaAnne

You are so nice. Bless you too.

Dear RosieRosebud

Yep, we're getting there...thanks so much for your patience.

Dear CC

Yes...I'll have a fresh look at you.

Dear SassyLady

Thanks for your understanding. Not long now

Peace and love..

• Hp you're so nice to 😃 have a lovely weekend.

RebeccaAnn.

• Greetings HP.....Hope you had a wonderful vacation. I'm not sure if you're back yet, , I was just checking in and I noticed that you posed a question, but I'm not sure if is directed to me. I believe the question was, Do you have a son and would you like his reading as well. As a matter of fact, I have 2 sons and if this question is for me I would love to have their readings done as well...... 12/10/84 and 05/06/88.

Thank you and I'm so looking forward to my readings

• Okay, Thank you! 🙂

• Dear Mindovrmatr

Sorry, yes it was a request about wheher you waned me also to do your So ie your partner...but I'll quickly do your boys too...vless them.

Peace and love

Dear Rebecca Ann

Have a good week. Bless

• JUST CHECKING IN ON YOU HP, I WANTED TO SAY HI, AND SEND YOU A HUG....