Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Relax and have a great time.

• I'm still here and looking forward to my reading.

• hi there

i am still here...somewhere : )

• HP< HP, I HOPE YOU ARE HAVING A GREAT TIME,

HUGS SHEILA

• Dear Mariplatnum, Marsc135, Aquavic, Waterlili & Shatz

Thanks for your good wishes...I'm back!!!!!!

Dear ,Mindovrmatr, Irishgirl, iceania, skybunny, Aquavic

you're my next batch....got to unpack though.

Peace and love

• HP

I'm still here, welcome back!

• Dear Enjoyinglife and mzredflowe

Thanks for hanging in there...you're the next ones after the above

Peace and love

• highpriestess3,

just letting you know that I am stilll around. Just been busy and check in when I can.. Hope you have enjoyed your vacation.. Peace and love

• Yay HP ... so beautiful to have you back. Hope your time travelling was blessed and brought you joy. Look forward to hearing snippets of your trips too.

Please let me know if you need birthdates and stuff resent and may I please add my hubby to this as he really needs the help right now? I'd be happy to go without mine and just do his if it's too much.

Sending you love,

Icearia x x x

• Just saying hello! Happy Summer! 🙂

• Something very strange is happening here as I know I'm holding on by a mere thread at this moment, but I cannot see or feel myself after this weekend. I'm wondering why that is as I have a birthday next month and several things on my calendar. Everything seems so fuzzy at the moment. It's almost scary.

HP, so happy to have you back safe and sound and hopefully well rested. We do put you through your paces. Is it alright to ask...........do you by chance live in the UK? Sometimes when you talk/write, I picture you there. I have wonderful memories.

MzRed

• Dear Libralady

Thanks for your good wishes...will get to you soon.

Dear Icearia

Of course you can add your partner......could you give me both sets of data again please? Thanks

Dear MzRedflower

Please give me your data again and I will reassure you that you will still be communicating on

this thread after the weekend..

Yes, I'm in the UK. Grew up in beautiful Surrey, but now live near Cambridge. My father is Scottish with 2 Irish grandmothers, so I am also a Celt, moreorless. I'm so glad I'm emitting positive energy.....please "plug-in" whenever you need to.

Peace and love

• July 2, 4944

11:20pm

Fresno, CA

HP, when I was first hired (by the employer I'm now laid off from), I was sent to the company office in Lancaster to work for a month. I actually cried when I saw the countryside. It was an absolutely delightful time and I was so looking forward to returning, but alas............here I am...........old and unemployed, lol, but I have some grand memories..

• oooppssss.............make that 1944. I don't really think I've been reincarnated, lol

• Dear HighPriestess3,

Hello! I am fairly new to this forum and was hoping you could do a reading for me. My name is Susan and my birthdate is July 5, 1968. I have terrible trouble with my Memory and communicating at times, am very emotional. Will this change in the near future? Feeling desperate! Thank you!! ~Susan

• HP, YOU GIVE OFF GREAT ENERGY,

I'M GLAD YOU ARE BACK, I MISSED YOU 🙂 i HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR VISIT, YIPPIE

HUGS SHEILA

• Hi! I'd love info on my birth chart...

Born 7/9/73

8:43 pm

Biloxi, Mississippi

• I AM GLAD YOU HAD A NICE TIME ON VACATION AS I JUST GOT BACK TO FLORIDA AND IT IS GOOD TO BE HOME. DOES ANYONE HAVE A LIST SO I CAN SEE JUST HOW FAR I AM STILL DOWN ON THE LIST? PEACE, LOVE, AND CONTENTMENT TO ALL.

SASSYLADY223

• Hi Hp, glad youre back. Had no idea u were here in the uk, had it in my mind u were in usa. Im in Bedfordshire, not so far away.

best wishes sky bunny

• HP WILL CORRECT ME IF I'M WRONG THIS IS THE LIST SHE POSTED BEFORE HOLIDAYS

Dear Mindovrmatr

Irish Girl

Iceania

Skybunny

Aquavic

Could you acknowledge that you are still reading the thread please...I know Mindovrmatr has been very patient.

Peace and love.