Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• hello highpriestess

i am in a knew relationship and i would like to see where we are going and if you could tell me what you see and give me some advice on that,..... thanx a bunch!!!

8-31-85

11:40pm

medford OR.

and my boyfriends is

5-03-86

7:25pm

moses lake WA

• or if you see anything that doesn't have to do with relationships that sticks out.

• Dear gkt6063

YOUR ASTRO-PROFILE

You have a romantic, family-orientated CANCERIAN SUN , which is further blessed by being conjunct VENUS in the 4th house of "home and hearth, " which also makes you sensitive to atmosphere and other people's moods. MERCURY , the "thinking" planet is also in watery CANCER, but this time in the 5th house of love affairs, children and creative pursuits..

Overall however, you are as much fiery ARIES, as watery, crabby CANCER; as much initiator of exciting projects, as receptor of others' ideas, because you have an exciting, vibrant and action-packed energy-pack to tap into, called your ARIES ASCENDANT , which has an Angelina Jolie effect - unfortuntely Brad Pitt doen't come with it.

This pioneering spirit leads you to project your public face to the world with a child-liike enthusiasm and a healthy dose of confidence, while the red planet MARS can be found in neighbouring TAURUS, giving you a powerful stubborn streak while making you earthy and sexy.

Despite apparentlly expending all this energy, you feel that you haven't received enough reward for the effort you have put in over the years, although much of these efforts have been for your own benefit, rather than for others. You have let yourself drift along too easily, like a rudderless ship andy your soul's purpose in this incarnation is to push yourself more firmly in the world of work. Finally you have a vivacious, chatty GEMINI MOON in the 3rd house of communication, bringing a frothy gaiety to your fiery asdendant and watery moon..

THE FUTURE

The planet of change, URANUS will pass over your Aries Ascendant in MAY, giving you a severe case of itchy feet; whether you change the colour of your furniture, or up sticks and change countries, or partners is up to you, but seismic shifts in your outlook on everything and everyone are inevitable. How this will effect your love life is obvious; staying put, or putting up with, are no longer options.. Embrace these changes...they are unstoppable! Please also let me know what you decide to do.. Peace and love.

• HIGHPRIESTESS,HOPE YOU ARE WELL I SEE YOU ARE BUSY AND I DONT WANT TO MISS THE WORK YOU ARE GOING TO DO FOE ME , BUT I HAVE LOOKED HERE FOR I T THINK IVE MISSED I CAN ONLY BRING UP TO PAGE 14? SO IM NOT BOTHERING YOU I HOPE(NOT MY INTENTIONS) SO I WILL GIVE YOU THE INFO AGAIN IM 5-12-48 HE IS 7-26-56, WE WERE ENGAGED UNTILL SEPT. I FEEL WE ARE MEANT TO BE TOGETHER, DUE TO ISSUES OF PAST RELATIONSHIPS WE FAILED EACH OTHER.BUT MAYBE THE TIME APART HAS BEEEN FOR A BETTERING OF BOTH OF US.THIS IS WHAT I FEEL IN MY HEART ANYWAY! SO IM LOOKING FOR YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS .WILL WE RENUITE FOR GOOD THIS TIME AND MAKE IT AS A LIFETIME OF PARTNERS AS WE PLANNED? IM VERY MUCH WANT THIS, AND HAVE NOT GIVEN UP ON THIS......BLESSINGS TO YOU AND FOR YOU AND ALL THE TIME YOU HAVE GIVEN TO US ALL. STCLAIRE OH I FORGOT I AM BROOKLYN NEW YORK 745 AM...HE IS ARLINGTON VA. 155PM BD DATES ARE ABOVE HAPPY 2010!

• Dear stclaire

Sorry , I am way behind, but I haven't forgotten you. I should ge to you tomorro with a bit of luck. Regards.

• THANK -YOU MY DEAR ONE! ANY AND ALL INSIGHT YOU CAN GIVE ME WILL BE SO MUCH NEEDED AS I AM LIVING IN MUCH ANXIETY OVER THIS, HOPEFULLY I CAN GET SOMERELIEF....LIGHT OLVE AND BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS! STCLAIRE!

• OMG... thank you sooo much for the reading. I feel so blessed by your work that you are doing here for me and all the others, I can see from all the posts that there is so many of us pulling on you, and yet you seem to just keep showing patience and commitment to answer us all... and I will keep in touch, I hope you will too... love gkt6063

• Dear Mellove

Excitingly, you are a ''double' Cancerian in that your SUN SIGN and RISING SIGN (Ascendant) are both in romantic, home-loving, (sometimes "crabby)" , CANCER which is ruled by the MOON, and gives you an appreciation and fondness for history and the atmosphere of old, stately homes, books, coins and artefacts of any kind.

SATURN conjunct both your SUN and your ASCENDANT suggest difficulties of some sort in either physical movement or verbal expression, which you have had to overcome and you had to shoulder extra responsibilities at a very young age.

This awkward SOLAR conjunction is antagonised by being SQUARED up to the small, but lethal, PLUTO in 4th house LIBRA, suggesting that your father (absent, or present) had ways of controlling the family (loudly, or quietly) with a will of iron that may now appear

to you looking back, as an obsession!. You fought those restrictions that were placed on you, but usually lost , to smiling coercion..

Mind you, you could be rather a "diva" yourself, with both the MOON and MARS in passionate, headstrong, attention-seeking, foot-stamping, popular, LEO,and (being in the 2nd house), making you comfortably off and with an easy relationship to a charming, but rather high-maintenance mother.

Finally your VENUS is in calm, earthy, TAURUS in the 11th house, giving you a number of loyal and practical friends.You probably enjoy music and the arts and probably have a talent for their execution.

COMING UP FOR 2010

SATURN the stern taskmaster, will be transiting LIBRA, testing the foundations of your home and family, looking for any cracks that could bring the whole edifice tumbling down. On a lighter

note, JUPITER, bringer of golden opportunities may bring a job offer, or career change , that will be the opportunity of a lifetime.

URANUS (change, for better or worse) also crosses your career path making a seismic shift in your life inevitable ...and exciting! If you don't move house now, by 2012 you will have shifted to pastures new and it will be he best move you have ever made.

Let me know if this makes sense please. Peace and love. ooooooooooooooooo rbase

• Dear gkt

Thanks for your kind words and glad you found my reading useful. Have a great 2010. Love and hugs.

• Dearest Highpriestess, your reading definitly lived up to my expectations!! You have an extraordinary gift my dear. Yes, the statements about my mother and father (both passed) rang true. I am separating from my husband of 18 years currently and feeling like my whole world is being shifted and rearanged. We also own a business together so I would definitly say Saturn, Jupiter and Uranus are making there influences know. Thank you very much and I wish many blessings for you in 2010. Peace.

• hello again hopefully you didnt forget about me.........

• Hello.

I would like to enquire about the progress of my relationship with Giover.

My information is as follows:

June 27, 1958

2:10 AM Standard time (3:10 EDT)

040N40 Lat.

078W14 Lon.

• Dear Ajahny

Sorry my dear I am a bit swamped. I will get to you today or tomorrow. Is your man's brthday Sep 17th 1976 please?

• Dear Mellove

Thank you for those kind words. I give everyone my best shot and don't cut corners, but that method is a bit slow. You are certainly in the lap of the gods at the mment. Safe journey my dear. Love to you.

• Good morning highprietess3,

I would greatly appreciate it if you could tell me what you see for my relationship with my boyfriend.If you see me being alright as far as money goes.

Me.....1/16/1950........9:58 am cst......Chicago il

Him.....7/28/1955......time unknown.......Baton Rouge la

I would greatly appreciate any help you can give.

• Hi I am just popping in to see how far you are on the list. I am after s exygem and ajahny.

Thanks.

• Greetings Highpriestess3 I see you are very busy, so when you get a chance....I have so many questions, but after reading magicsouldream2003, I'm interested in what you see for me and my longtime love. Me.....July23, 1949 10:50 P.m. cst Chicago, Il him.....May 29, 1957 4:09 p.m. Chicago, IL Thanks in advance, Peace and Love

• HighPriestess, I'm adding to your list! thanks so much for your services!

For me, I'm mostly interested in career and health.

I was born June 4, 1968 at 0541 am, in Phoenix, AZ.

Thank you!

• yes my husbands birthday Sept 17 1976 ...

thanks again for your gift of kindness...

• Hello Highpriestess3

I was on the thread on hidden gifts on jan2 waiting for a reading didnt know you moved will you still do me a reading my b-day june28,1957 in beaumont,tx not sure about time thanks