Advice on any topic using your birthchart

• Dear Quenkath

Yes, what a good thing it's such original and "only advice". Bless.

Could you give me your :dob-. time- place again please...I have your son's

bless

• This post is deleted!

• Dear HP,

I haven't posted on here for awhile simply because I knew it would take ages before you got to me but I check back here every day. I would be really sad to not receive my 'advice' because I haven't posted a lot. I have been waiting for months and was happy to do so as we all have lives and I appreciate the time and effort it takes to do what you do. I hope you will not bypass me simply because I don't write something all the time.

Angel Hugs,

Icearia

• Good evening HP,

I too am here and looking forward to my reading..

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards

• Dear HP:

I'm still here..

• Dear Icearia & Miindovrmatr

Sorry to have kept you waiting so long. Glad you're both still with me and don't think for a minute you're not important to me.......just a time thing to make sure I don't waste a couple of days preparing a post for someone who's grown so old waiting that they have become dessicated and disappeared into the ether. I'll be startig up again next wek.

Peace and love

Dea Qenkath

Thanks....on it next week. x

• Dear Enjoyingliffe

Got you to Thankks.x

• HELLO moonraiz here hope all is well....i would love a birth chrart readind please

7/24/79

2:25am

Boston MA

funny i am always up around this time..

thanks in advance

• almost forgot T.D.V MY INITIALS

• Dear Moonnraiz

Addimg you to a supplementry lis as I'm clearing a backlog at the moment. cheers

• Good day Highpriestess3..just a note to say I am patiently waiting. No pressure or hurry at all. I can wait my turn. I am way at the bottom and I know I have a ways to go and wait. Just wanted to let you know I haven't wandered off..lol. ~Blessings and light~

• I'm still with you HP,sending you lots of light, "Rome" tire you out shopping for shoes hehe! I'm with you, just because You have done my chart I still love reading your charts for other people...I just wanted you to know that.

Hugs,sheila from Vancouver Canada

• COULD YOU POST ANOTHER LIST SO WE CAN SEE WHERE WE ARE AT? LOVE YA.

SASSYLADY223

• Hope you don't mind HP:) I reposted your last list minus the few of us you have already done our charts for.

Please read page 127 and 128 HP put a small list up for the ones she will be working on now.

From page 123,

LASTDANCE62/QUENKATH/ SMILELEE /RAGTOPCALI/ GEMINIGIRL / MINDOVRMATER/ IRISHGIRL/ROLA/ICEANIA/ MONISHA/ SKYBUNNY/AQUAVIC/SUNLYONESS/ENJOYINGLIFE/ SEXYGEM/MZREDFLOWER/TIGGERSMOM6 /CANCER64/ BRICEP/

SURAMYA /ASHLEYYLIN/ MIMI1230 / ROSIE ROSEBUD /LAHOLLO /

/HONUSTEE/ SCORPREADER /SOULSHOCK /UHURA /AFRICANQN /

CONFUSED SCORPION /VIRGOGIRL / LIBRALADY/ ANIMETES

SASSYLADY/ TEBCHI2GO/MORNINGGLOW/ WOMENWHISPER/ ANTOINETTE/SPALMA /FERGIE4FUN /SHARYNKAYE1 /MOPISCES/ MOONDREAMS/ARIESTAURUS

• Hello all I'm still here enjoy this tread, H.P. Loving reading all the post. Peace and love to you all

• Dear folks

Just catchin up with a few jobs...Back next week for:

From page 127 from HP

Lastdance62

Quenkath

Smilelee

Ragtopcali.

but will only do those who I know are still in touch (Quenkath is definite).

Sorry you have waited so long.

Peace and love.

• Dear Shatz

Ahhhh, so it was you forcing me to ogle the gorgeous young/middle-aged men of Rome, light candles in all sorts of churches, eat loads of pizzas and gelatti, drink lots of milk shakes and generally "pig" out in all forms; marvellous....can't wait to return.

Thanks Shatz for your continuing support and good wishes...they are much apppreciated. x

• Dear Morning Glow,,,,Sassylady and Honustee

Shatz has kindly supplies the list I'm working on and you can see where you are on it. I would

currently like to hear from:

LastDance

Smilelee

Ragtopcali

Geminigirl

Rola

to clarify whether or not they are still reading this thread? Peace and love.

• Dear HP,

'Thank you, I am so looking forward to my reading. Like everyone else, I have a few issues going on in my world that I can't seem to make heads or tails of but I'm hoping you and your reading will shed some light and insight.

What I do know is, GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT!!!!

Regards

• I'm still here....thanks for asking, 😉 Claire