Hopes, Dreams, and Schemes for 2010

• So Scorpio....

What's the plan for 2010?

• Full birthdate please.

• 11-12-64

• You are an insightful person with skillful hands and an incisive mind but have a tendency towards paranoia. You like your privacy and independence. 2010 is an 8 personal year for you. Eight is a year of abundance and power. This is your year of harvest and, depending on the effort you put out in the past seven years, your reward will be equally large.

This is often a year where people feel relief. Sometimes it feels like the slowness of a seven year will never end so when the energy of the eight year comes in, which brings with it advancement, social status, executive ability and more business interests, it is like an explosion. This is a year to involve yourself fully in work and material growth and bring home the bacon; however, at the same time a certain detachment is also necessary. It is not the external rewards that bring you happiness but your experience of life, which you learned a great deal more about in the previous year.

During this year you may also discover that your relationship with power will play center stage. You may have more trouble than ever with authority, you may question it in others as well as yourself and you may find yourself at odds with others more this year, in business and in life. This is where your growth occurs – in knowing that you can either be right or be in relationship. It is time to be a little more flexible, less all knowing (it doesn’t make you weak if you don’t shout all of the answers) and allow yourself to learn from others. True power is not about domination and righteousness – it is about an integration of compassion, consideration and leadership. You can be all of those things and still be effective.

Money will also play a big role this year. Pay attention to your money and study the laws of prosperity. You can serve and make money – they are not mutually exclusive pursuits. Building a better world (or home or workplace or community) for others can provide you with more abundance than you ever imagined. Enjoy the fruits of all you have done in the previous 7 years.

• hi the captain happy new year. Can you do me as well whats in store for 2010? dob 12 june 1984. Thank you 🙂

• Hello Captain, I would like to know what 2010 will bring as well. DOB sept 21,1959.

Thank you for your time.:)

• Dear Captain,

you are very busy in the forums helping many, who need your support and guidance. You give detailed meaningful reports and I am sure you help more than you know. You gave me a relationship reading in another thread, I do appreciate your time and energy. I have gained meaningful information from many here. Many people have far more pressing needs than I.

I am grateful you share your knowledge and insight.

Be blessed

• Hi everyone I am new to this forum. I have been reading some of the posts and find them rather interesting. Tarot and dream interpretation has always been interesting to me as well as anything supernatural. Hopefully I can contribute in some way shape of form in the future on this forum.

• Redgemini, you have a drive for security and strong ambitions. Your life lesson is to learn to pursue and persist in a gradual process of achievement and use hard work to get you to where you want to go. Once you create a stable environment for yourself, see past insecurity and self-doubt, and find the patience to follow a step-by-step process, it's only a matter of time before you reach your goals.

2010 is a 3 personal year for you. There's usually a feeling of great relief during a 3 year. It's a time of expansion and personal growth. It is also a time where expression and creative and artistic talents play centre stage. If you are an entrepreneur this may very well be a time of much greater visibility and growth for you and your business.

It’s a very social year as well and, lucky for you, your natural charm is at its peak. You will attract people to you like a magnet. And because 3 is the number of joy, you will easily attract more joy to your life and biz.

No matter what you are doing or what career path you are on, you will find yourself drawn to opportunities that will allow for more creative expression. These pursuits stimulate you and you’re likely to be inspired by all forms of expression including dancing, public speaking, painting, writing, performing, and even media relations.

When it comes to your marketing, this is a great time to create a new strategy that you may have been putting off or you thought was too “out there” to share. During this period you will find yourself saying, “It’s more important to express myself and falter than it is to hold it all in and be safe.”

However, what accompanies creative and no holds barred expressions are often feelings of vulnerability and doubt. As you consciously step onto centre stage more, and express more of who you are, then you leave yourself open to more criticism. You may experience some significant highs and lows as you navigate the growth that occurs this year. It’s important to just have fun with whatever way you choose to express yourself and resist the temptation to monitor other’s opinions and get so attached to what others think that you allow it take you out.

More than any other year, you will be interested in entertaining and being entertained. You will find yourself with many opportunities to meet new and exciting people who will inspire you in new ways and introduce you to new ideas that will light a fire in your belly.

You may face a few challenges this year also.

1. Scattering your energies. This will be a year of new people, new ideas and exciting opportunities. It’s important to keep focused on your vision and not allow yourself to scatter yourself and flit about hopping from thing to thing in search of the one right answer. You have a rare opportunity to bring new and creative ideas to the forefront but in order to do so you must practice discipline and focus.

2. Getting caught up in the thrill of the endgame. You feel a great deal of enthusiasm and optimism this year and it may cause you to speed up your projects when they actually need more time to develop. You can’t get to point Z from point A in one step so unless your enthusiasm is based upon the reality of work and concentration, you may find yourself at the end of the year with entirely too many incompletions.

3. Caring too much what others think. You can’t move from your heart when you’re monitoring other people’s heads!

In general this is a magical year for relationships and it will be a very lucrative year financially as long as your creativity is well directed.

• Cyw39, you have a strong sensitivity to crticism and idealistic standards, and must acknowledge and move through self-doubt and ideas of perfectionism to accept yourself and others for what you/they are. Intuitive energy, depth of vision and charisma give you an exceptional ability to understand hidden or inner wisdom.

2010 is a 6 year for you. The six personal year is about responsibility, service, vision and acceptance, most as it relates to the family and close friends. Six is the number of love. If you look at it visually it looks like a womb. It is pregnant with love; so, issues related to family and relationships will surface this year.

It is a year of contradictions in many ways. While it may be one of the best times for a single person to enter into a long term relationship, it is also often a year when marriages that have been struggling finally break up for good. While it may be time to be altruistic, it is also a time to care for the self.

It is a year when personal needs and desires are not at the front. When you are in a 6 personal year the element of responsibility plays a huge role. You will be asked to care for others who can’t seem to care for themselves, whether physically, emotionally or spiritually. Family and friends will sense you can carry a much greater burden and they will respond.

There needs to be a balance here however. You will be called to serve and you will enjoy it but you have to figure out how to avoid false martyrdom that may sound something like this, “Look at everything I have done for you but I get nothing in return and no appreciation.” This creates drama in your life. This year is about vision and acceptance. Understand that you can serve unselfishly without getting taken advantage of. Not every act of kindness needs to be reciprocated. Our lives ebb and flow. Now is your time to use your compassion and gifts to help others. Your time to need and receive help will come as well.

In a six personal year you may have a relationship, a new child, or issues on the home front that are impacting your business. This is a year for finding a way to make all of those pieces work together. Boundaries around money, at home, with friends and family and at work are going to play a big role this year. The more clear you are on what they are, the more smoothly and stress-free the year will go.

You will likely have a strong urge to make your surroundings really beautiful this year as well whether it’s your office or your home so you have an environment in which you like to work. Don’t put this off. It will serve to inspire and motivate you.

This is a year of progress, financial growth and the likelihood of major career opportunities presenting themselves to you. Enjoy.

As things start coming through you for you and your 'tree' starts bearing fruit this year, relish in the belief that it’s going to be great and you deserve all the abundance that is coming to you.

• Dear Captain,

Thank you for your response. I appreciate the explaination of the 6 year. You pegged me pretty well on the perfectionism and idealistic standards. I try to accept people as they are. I do prefer harmony over drama . I do feel I need to set limits, so that I am not taken advantage of. I am striiving for balance, but I know there is always change.

This is a great reading. I am happy, there will be progress and enjoyment.

Thank you so much

Be blessed:)

• The Captain you are like amazing. Thank you for all your readings always a pleasure to read them. I have actually been artistic all my life been into theater,music, drawing, photography and so on... and always by listening to other people i've felt discouraged and dropped it. I've been indeed thinking for quite a while to try and embrace my creativity again and try to fight my weakness of taking myself too seriously and caring too much what people think. So your reading is very useful and i'm looking forward to this year now after reading it tho i really must pay good attention to the points you make coz i can see how these can be a problem. Thanks again 🙂

• Hi Captain, can you read me too? I'm mostly interested in career stuff. I have a great job but can't help but feel like I have talents that I'm wasting. Or maybe I'm just too restless?? June 4, 1968, 0541 am, Phoenix, AZ. Thanks in advance if you want to tackle this one!

• Goosemama, with your multi-faceted energies you can excel in a number of fields including metaphysics, martial arts, acting, producing, business, creative writing (especially screenplays) due to your good structural sense. Trust yourself and stay open to feedback, taking any project step-by-step. You may have compulsive or impulsive tendencies - you may behave a bit frivolously with money, for example. Make sure you are in a profession that makes good use of your skills and don't let self-doubt leave you doing "a little of this and a little of that". You are here to blend practicality and mysticism, outer and inner experience, flesh and spirit, worldly business and spiritual pursuits. Any combination of these will be successful for you eg. a 'spiritual business' like selling books or teaching seminars with themes of religion, spirituality or personal growth.

2010 is a 4 personal year for you. Four is a period of hard work, a time to roll up your sleeves and attend to the business at hand. This hard work and attention to details and order creates stability in your life and your career. When considering a harvest analogy, this is a time when the shoots grow thicker and stronger and go deeper into the soil. It’s a time to reflect and make sure the systems are in place to allow for the growth of your career or business.

Often people in a 4 year feel the need to create more order and structure so things run more smoothly. In the one, two and three personal years they grow and grow and everything happens pretty quickly and then when they get to a four year they realize, “Wow, I haven’t put any systems in place.” Then, one of two things happen: Either A) they sabotage themselves from growing because somewhere deep down they know that they can’t handle it or B) things grow and get out of control because they have no place to plug everything in.

The great thing about this year is that your concentration and ability to focus will be much improved over last year so getting organized will be more appealing and possible during this year. Dig in and get to work. Just know that as you create, you experience.

This is also a time for you to do the work of your soul. It’s possible that you may feel like you’re at a dead end in your work or in your business. It’s a great time to consider a new direction and if you aren’t willing to consider it, even though you feel a very strong pull to do so, fate and circumstance may force you into it. Maybe your company will go under or they will combine positions and yours will be eliminated. Or, maybe you will find that the direction you are going in your own career or business is not truly what you want to be doing which will eventually show up as having less clients, selling fewer programs, etc., forcing you to look elsewhere, explore and, more than likely, find something more suited to you.

You must be flexible this year to make full use of the opportunities that present themselves. It will require a combination of perseverance, hard work, and versatility. This is the year to work on your foundation and prepare yourself for the many changes that will undoubtedly come next year. A 2011 five personal year often signifies a new start. As it lands in the middle of the 9 year cycle, in a way it begins a new mini cycle so all of the work you do in a four year and all of the subsequent soul searching may guide you to take an entirely new direction in a five year.

In any case, as a result of your hard work, there will be much satisfaction and feelings of accomplishment. Just be careful not to get into any kind of rut. Listen to your soul and be willing to entertain the possibilities. The challenge of the four year is to be aware of limitations but to not let them drive the car.

• Sweet!

Thanks Captain!

It actually is good news. It validates some of the feelings I've been having. I feel like my self-confidence has been waning for some time now, because although I am in a very good profession, my heart isn't in it. But then I think, I'm a Gemini, will I EVER fully have my heart in something? And that's been making me kind of down too, because it's rather circular. I don't love what I'm doing so I've been kind of plugging away half-heartedly (although I don't want to do a bad job, you know?) Yet what I do is a good profession so I feel silly even considering doing something else. I make a good living. I should be very appreciative of that -- and I am -- BUUUT... there's always the nagging doubt, wondering if it's possible to wake up in the morning and actually LOOK FORWARD to going to work? Does that make any sense at all?

I have a few hobbies that I really, REALLY enjoy, so I took (and will continue to take) classes to make these hobbies more "concrete" or marketable as skills. I'm a little bit intimidated as I know so very little about this new field -- I don't know what jobs or opportunities there are -- am I capable of making ends meet there?? Can I do something with this? Can I excel? How do I get there?

SO my interpretation is to keep working at it, keep my mind open to the possibilities, and work some more... and then next year there will be a change one way or the other, so I'd better be prepared.

Right?

• TheCaptain Could you please tell me what 2010 holds for me; in regard to finding employment, and if I will have romance in my life this year?

D.O.B. 04-21-73

• Hi Captain,

I am new here and I have read your readings to others and they sound awesome. IF you feel it in your heart and find the time. I am interested in knowing what my career future holds for me. I am at a good job and am in fear of being transferred. will it happen and will it be for the best? DOB: 9-24-66 Thanks in advance !

• TheCaptain,

Hi, i've been really upside down lately,questioning myself and others,when i know that i should not. not sure what is going on and why i have been feeling so doutful lately? I sure could do with some insight please,my birthday is 10/16/70...Thank-You and Many Blessings...

• Hi Captian....Whats For Me 7/17/91 Thanx

• The Captain,

could you do me a reading too, please?born 9th May 1973,he-20th May 1967