Will 2010 be better?

• 2009 was one of the most challenging years for me, however, I learned so much about me and life, that I know I keep me balanced for a life time. I experienced a lot of painful situations and also some very good things, right now I am struggling, financially, mentally, and emotionally about my future and my school. Can anyone tell me will 2010 be better? I had a weird dream last night, that the Border Agency stopped me, and claimed I was here in England illegally, however, I kept telling him that I had a month left on my Visa. He finally let me go in the end, but I was so upset behind the accusations, do you think this has anything to do what my recent challenge?

• i dont know , what i can tell you is that 2010, will be what you make it, even if you have money problems etc, we are challanged at different phases in life so that we may grow stronger and learn and move on, have faith that you will get thru this and remember what you have learned, being that you have learned so much about yourself and life to keep you balanced for a life time, you can handle this, dont think too far ahead, just 1 day at a time, baby steps, rome was not built in a day and you will always be learning about yourself, take it easy and happy 2010

• dejasmum,

Would you please give a birthdate?

Nanette

• 11/17/1965

• dejasmum,

You were born #22 The fool! You are essentially, on the start of a journey. You are discovering your potential in this lifetime. It is about new beginnings; fresh starts and new levels of being! How exciting for you in this lifetime!

You have just started your hanged one year. This is a time to learn to ask for help; you will feel that you can't do anything without it! It is also a precursor into your next birthday in 2010. For in this year while not being able to do things, (feeling stuck or d a m n e d if you do or don't), you must start to figure out what works for you and what doesn't work. For on your birthday in 2010 it will be time to let go of those ways and people that no longer have meaning or are toxic to you. I think the dream is showing you how you will need help to do such basic of tasks, or how it will be hard for you to accomplish things without needing someone to help you through. Even though you pleaded with the border agent, it was his help that allowed you through. I would start keeping certain documents with you to let you in and out as needed, and find a very good support network of friends and family, you will need them this year.

Let me know if this helps,

Nanette

• Thanks Nanette, I really appreciate your insight, You are right it has always been difficult for me to ask for help with anything, for I have always did things on my own, I will pray for a good support system, which I know I do have, but do need to let go of some toxic relationships, but still trying to find my ground on that one, for right now, they all seem so genuine and true. I pray that everything goes well, I have had a rough 5 years, not sure if I can take anymore. Just really grateful for my faith!

• Glad to help, let me know how things are with you, I really would like to know.

Nanette