SO CONFUSED...

• Hi!

I dont want to go into details... i want a gut response/ insight from anyone who answers...

I have a new guy in my life (on the 5th it will be a month!) .... we had a a misunderstanding/ fight on christmas eve... via text... anyways, we kinda made up... but i dont know how to read him or to give him the benefit of doubt ( he wants me to....)

BIRTHDAYS:

Mine is May 25, 1982

His is August 25, 1984

Thank you in advance for taking the time to give me some insight 🙂

• This is more likely to be a brief fling than a lasting committment. Friendship is a better option than romance. You are more direct than your secretive friend, Eightgems. You are unlikely to understand or respect his intense need for privacy and if you only once break his trust, he will never forgive or forget. You can't control your friend, eightgems - he has issues with sharing and integrity. You are attracted to unusual or original people, and want a partner who can live an unconventional lifestyle with you. Your friend may be too restless to sustain the relationship. He has a tendency to think the grass is always greener somewhere else, and will be hard-pressed to stick with the same person, especially given his passionate nature. Sometimes he gets much too wrapped up in some own thoughts and may seem aloof and unapproachable. Learning to calm and slow down will help this very changeable, rebellious personality.

• ahhhh! thank you!!